blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Controlled Labs Gold Feast, I think.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Well they do make a watermelon flavored meal replacement like shake but I was hoping to find just a protein only powder like an isolate. Looking for something just like syntrax makes but watermelon flavor. I know it exists because I have seen it on the web somewhere within the past year but I just can't remember the brand or website it was on.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
I've never seen watermelon flavored. Usually watermelon flavor is just preworkouts and bcaas.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could try cytofuse, it was pretty great.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I've never seen watermelon flavored. Usually watermelon flavor is just preworkouts and bcaas.
Yes my post workout is watermelon flavor but theres no protein in it so I wanted to find the watermelon flavored and add to it so I could have one drink vs mixing up say choc protein and drink then drink watermelon pwo mix.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hm Gold Feast was mentioned already but, like ya said, it's a MRP. Is that a bad thing though?

Evomuse makes protein flavoring packets I think.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Why an Isolate? An extra 80 calories wont break your diet. Plus it (Gold Feast) has the other goodies in it.

What's your post workout?

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Hm Gold Feast was mentioned already but, like ya said, it's more MRP.

Evomuse makes protein flavoring packets I think.
That just gave me an idea, maybe I could buy some unflavored isolate and just add it to my pwo since my pwo is quite sweet as it is. Thanks.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Why an Isolate? An extra 80 calories wont break your diet. Plus it (Gold Feast) has the other goodies in it.

What's your post workout?
My pwo is JYM supplements. I'm not worried about the calories but I don't think I should add oats and fiber to my pwo.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Yes my post workout is watermelon flavor but theres no protein in it so I wanted to find the watermelon flavored and add to it so I could have one drink vs mixing up say choc protein and drink then drink watermelon pwo mix.
That would taste nasty! You could try unflavored protein and mix it with the watermelon.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Just buy bulk whey iso flavor free and add in kollaid packets and stevia

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
My pwo is JYM supplements. I'm not worried about the calories but I don't think I should add oats and fiber to my pwo.

Lets get to the root of this. Lol. Why are carbs and a couple grams of fiber detrimental post workout?

They're not. ;). You don't need Isolate post workout. A blend is actually superior.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I like me a glass of milk after a workout.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Lets get to the root of this. Lol. Why are carbs and a couple grams of fiber detrimental post workout?

They're not. ;). You don't need Isolate post workout. A blend is actually superior.
Well its not that Carbs is the problem but the types of Carbs that are in gold feast that's the problem. I don't really want slow acting Carbs in my post workout shake, I'll be using dextrose as my carb. As for the blended protein I think you're actually correct, I had forgotten about that so I'll probably just get an unflavored blended protein and possibly some koolaid packets.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well its not that Carbs is the problem but the types of Carbs that are in gold feast that's the problem. I don't really want slow acting Carbs in my post workout shake, I'll be using dextrose as my carb. As for the blended protein I think you're actually correct, I had forgotten about that so I'll probably just get an unflavored blended protein and possibly some koolaid packets.
Whats the purpose of a fast actimg carb post workout?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
That just gave me an idea, maybe I could buy some unflavored isolate and just add it to my pwo since my pwo is quite sweet as it is. Thanks.
This actually works great. I have been adding unflavored WPI to a BCAA product for the flavoring and I really enjoy having a non-traditional flavored protein drink. I have found a WPI to be best for this purpose because it mixes thinner and has less flavor than a WPC.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
This actually works great. I have been adding unflavored WPI to a BCAA product for the flavoring and I really enjoy having a non-traditional flavored protein drink. I have found a WPI to be best for this purpose because it mixes thinner and has less flavor than a WPC.
Thanks for the tip