Dosing Follidrone

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Any benefit to going over the 2 capsules per day recommendations on the container? I ask because I've seen some logs where folks were using up to 4 caps per day.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Two caps a day is working great for me. I don't believe your going to see a big difference if any dosing over that. Two caps works great and it will last longer.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Two caps a day is working great for me. I don't believe your going to see a big difference if any dosing over that. Two caps works great and it will last longer.
Awesome! Thanks for the reply.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Any benefit to going over the 2 capsules per day recommendations on the container? I ask because I've seen some logs where folks were using up to 4 caps per day.
Have to try it yourself.. I had amazing results with two caps gained between 8-10lbs I believe and only added 0.1" on my waist

I can find the log if you want

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I would also like to know the answer to this question.

I have just finished two bottles and have had absolutely amazing results! Definitely my favourite supplement.

I am considering upping my dosage for my next cycle. However I will not do this if there is no real benefit.

Also are there any benefits of taking a break after a 8 week cycle?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Upping the dose to more than 2 caps hasn't shown an increase in performance or mass gain according to loggers here and on other sites. I'd stick with 2 caps preworkout every day (even off days).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ I would agree with that. Just stick to the recommended doseage.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Two caps also worked well for me. I ran another epi product and dosed it higher but still didn't see as good of results as I did with 2 caps Follidrone. Dosed 2 caps 30-40 min pwo on workout days and 2 caps in the morning on non-workout days. I wasn't looking to bulk but I got a nice recomp effect and endurance was great

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You likely won't see benefits that would be worth taking the extra doses. Save your money, stay with the recommended dose, and enjoy the improvements as they come. It is a great product no doubt.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two caps is plentiful

irvin

Awards
I ordered some Follidrone yesterday along with Amentomax. After reading all the positive comments from you guys can't wait to stack these 2 products.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Personally, 2 caps PWO is my sweet spot. I have messed around with higher dosing, but saw diminished returns.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some Follidrone yesterday along with Amentomax. After reading all the positive comments from you guys can't wait to stack these 2 products.
I also ran them together and really enjoyed it. Amentomax would always put me in a great mood to hit the weights