Who got their Vital1ty or Conqu3r today??

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Just tried my Sour Green Apple Vital1ty. Stuff is delicious. Liquid candy.

Solid profile too. Wish I weren't broke, so I could have gotten Conqu3r as well. :/

Swolljaboi

Awards
Got DGE and Vit. Can't wait to hit the gym in the morning.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Got both, 1 C and 3 V. I'll see how Conqu3r works on Tuesday.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
who's stacking them together? Can't wait to hear more feedback from the AM crowd. Seems like Mango is the undisputed best selling flavor thus far!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine is waiting for me at home! I'm taking leave to go home mid day, try it and hit the gym, no joke hahaha! !!!!

Dudes keep us updated PLEASE!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know Contaygious tried his already and loved it!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad I meant CJNator

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Solid profile too. Wish I weren't broke, so I could have gotten Conqu3r as well. :/
We'll have samples ready soon my man!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sounds good bro. Except for the being broke part;)

Enjoy your Vital1ty

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine is waiting for me at home! I'm taking leave to go home mid day, try it and hit the gym, no joke hahaha! !!!!

Dudes keep us updated PLEASE!
Now I'm jealous:(

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Vital1ty does not have me that interested as I have all the ingredients in mass already but for someone who does not it's got you covered. The conquer on the other hand has my interest. Hmmmm. I do like the V2 much better than the OG one. For once a reformulation that was not for the worse.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
can someone tell me whats so special about Vital1ty? I just dont get it...

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Buying the phosphatidylserine by itself is more expensive, almost double than Vital1ty. Some of us respond really well to it. Or did respond in the past.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

That does sound good.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All the ingredients in it are staples for me so it really has me covered. The price tag on it makes it a no brainer for me.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait wuht is vitality

Swolljaboi

Awards
I used both Conqu3r Demigod Edition and Vital1ty yesterday morning before my workout. I experienced a solid pump and just enough of a kick to get me going. The focus was excellent. What impressed me the most was how good I felt after my workout. Rather than going to work feeling over-stimulated and too amped up, instead I felt very calm and yet still alert and energetic. I don't know if amentoflavone is supposed to have an acute effect or requires some time to kick in but I'm looking forward to see how it affects my future workouts. The only thing I didn't like was the flavor. I picked the melon hoping for the same flavor as OG Conqu3r watermelon and it wasn't what I expected. It wasn't terrible, I just wish I had gotten the mango now.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing earth shattering it combines some of the more popular supps, creatine and TMG in efficacious doses with a supplement that is usually too expensive to run, PS, all flavored and ready to go. While perhaps not "special" it is well put together.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used both Conqu3r Demigod Edition and Vital1ty yesterday morning before my workout. I experienced a solid pump and just enough of a kick to get me going. The focus was excellent. What impressed me the most was how good I felt after my workout. Rather than going to work feeling over-stimulated and too amped up, instead I felt very calm and yet still alert and energetic. I don't know if amentoflavone is supposed to have an acute effect or requires some time to kick in but I'm looking forward to see how it affects my future workouts. The only thing I didn't like was the flavor. I picked the melon hoping for the same flavor as OG Conqu3r watermelon and it wasn't what I expected. It wasn't terrible, I just wish I had gotten the mango now.

Great review man! The taste on this version is a bit tangier, we believe its due to certain ingredients like the alcar and amentoflavone but nevertheless the roles these ingredients play supersede the tangy taste IMO.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established

Posted in official thread, but seems appropriate here.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
amentoflavone is acute

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why the change in Conqu3r. Got new version last week. Think I liked old better. Kinda bummed.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why the change in Conqu3r. Got new version last week. Think I liked old better. Kinda bummed.
For the people that either couldn't use creatine or that do not like Beta Alanine. We made VITAL1TY in the same flavor for those that still wish to have creatine and TMG in there simply add the scoop to the pre. That solves the problem. If you're missing the AMP grab bulk AMP and add it, we had to make the choice to move on from AMP.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Just tried it and it was a lot more foamy than before and needed a lot more water since it was two scoops of power. I expected the clean watermelon flavor and it is definitely different-I like the old flavor better, but I'll report back after my workout as that is what really matters! Not bad flavor by any means just more stuff in the bottle now I guess with all these ingredients at high dosages!

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Ok just finished 1st workout. The pumps are insane! I think I need to get used to the amento. Feels like a weight loss drug-fast heartbeat, dry mouth, intense breathing, some light headedness, some jitters. Not what i was expecting, but I'll stay with it and see how it goes. This stuff is definitely intense.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok just finished 1st workout. The pumps are insane! I think I need to get used to the amento. Feels like a weight loss drug-fast heartbeat, dry mouth, intense breathing, some light headedness, some jitters. Not what i was expecting, but I'll stay with it and see how it goes. This stuff is definitely intense.
Yeah man! Did it give you a mood boost? I have noticed it gives me a positive mood boost very slight euphoria-type feeling.

The pumps are crazy man! I have new veins after 2 uses hahaha! Gnarly!!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont believe those symptoms were caused by the amentoflavone.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We upped the Bioperine specifically to increase the effects of Higenamine this may be what you are experiencing. Try it again and let us know what you're feeling.

When I used it I noticed a really clean energy, so it may very well be getting the first time jitters out

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's not the amento. I just saw that as the new different thing.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to give both a try. On a stim break so won't try for another 2-3 weeks

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Update: mango tastes better today. less jittery on day 2 as well. Stuff is still intense as sh|t!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update: mango tastes better today. less jittery on day 2 as well. Stuff is still intense as sh|t!
Ya dude, it's no joke lol! It's a bad ass energy for me though. I've been swamped the past few days and exhausted. Once scoop and I feel like I'm a robot being powered on, it's not like a cracked out feeling but more like being energized :)

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For the people that either couldn't use creatine or that do not like Beta Alanine. We made VITAL1TY in the same flavor for those that still wish to have creatine and TMG in there simply add the scoop to the pre. That solves the problem. If you're missing the AMP grab bulk AMP and add it, we had to make the choice to move on from AMP.
Lol, wtf, was that supposed to be a serious response to my question,

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Taste better. Huh? Is good taste the key? If so, go eat some cheese cake. Why does anyone care what any of this stuff taste like?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Taste better. Huh? Is good taste the key? If so, go eat some cheese cake. Why does anyone care what any of this stuff taste like?

I think you need some TransFORM bro.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you need some TransFORM bro.
Lol, what has that to do with anything I have been talking about?

Be nice if someone can answer very easy questioned around here about changes in formulations without all of the bs misdirection stuff, Are people that work out generally that dumb to fall for such nonsense. Not picking on OL. Seems to be a chronic problem for every Supp company when facing the oh, it's awesome, love it type thread.

Seriously, ditch the rep and bandwagon role and people start talking some sense on hereч

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Lol, what has that to do with anything I have been talking about?

You seem a little emotional. Figured an AI might do you well. ;)

As for the new formula, it seems better to me... AMP is controversial, alot of products that supposedly had the ingredient were tested and showed they didn't actually.

I'd much rather have Amento and COP in the new product than Creatine, Betaine and Beta Alanine. There are alot of people who have bulk supplies of those 3 and see it as a waste of money buying a pre with them.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You seem a little emotional. Figured an AI might do you well. ;)

As for the new formula, it seems better to me... AMP is controversial, alot of products that supposedly had the ingredient were tested and showed they didn't actually.

I'd much rather have Amento and COP in the new product than Creatine, Betaine and Beta Alanine. There are alot of people who have bulk supplies of those 3 and see it as a waste of money buying a pre with them.
Emotional, haha, wth you talking about? I care about Supps about as much as I cared about the brand of beer I drank at a hibachi restaurant I are at tonight. Start talking sense and stop talking nonsense.

Edit, just read your stats. Huh???!!?? How long have you been lifting? I have been a professional athlete and lifting since the 80s. You are doing weight I did in 9th grade so please don't try and school me on Supps.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Emotional, haha, wth you talking about? I care about Supps about as much as I cared about the brand of beer I drank at a hibachi restaurant I are at tonight. Start talking sense and stop talking nonsense.

Edit, just read your stats. Huh???!!?? How long have you been lifting? I have been a professional athlete and lifting since the 80s. You are doing weight I did in 9th grade so please don't try and school me on Supps.
He was making a joke dude and you are being an @$$hole about a subject that you CLAIM you don't care about. He answered your question about a supplement and then you say you don't care about supplements???? Then why the hell are you "bummed" (your own word) about a formula change? Just stop f*cking taking it

Checking his stats just to down talk him? That's little kid $hit. So leave the thread or shut the f*ck up. Unless you hold all the world records in lifting, or any sport for that matter, guess what......someone is stronger than you as well.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I care about taste because i'd rather not gag on something 6 mornings a week. Luckily mango is gtg! Did i really need to explain that?

I also use gw15 which is nasty so it's nice to wash it down with the conqu3r.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I care about taste because i'd rather not gag on something 6 mornings a week. Luckily mango is gtg! Did i really need to explain that?

I also use gw15 which is nasty so it's nice to wash it down with the conqu3r.
Does GW really make that big a difference for you? Have been considering it during my next cut

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mango is quite delicious, love the color. Sour green apple has 2nd. Strawberry kiwi unfortunately is number 3. Rawberry 4th and didn't get a primal punch....yet

All vitality flavors

As for the Stim free Conqu3r

Mixing color is quite terrifying lol slight aftertaste and it does mix just not all the way yet. Been playing around with water and found 6-8oz the best. Rawberry is my current winner here

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No need for the hostility, my friend! Yes, I answered your question.

You said you like the old formula more. I offered solutions to fix your issue.

I will say, you should try the new formula before condemning it. If you have and your simply not satisfied, sorry for your dissatisfaction and good luck with whatever you choose to use next :).

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No need for the hostility, my friend! Yes, I answered your question.

You said you like the old formula more. I offered solutions to fix your issue.

I will say, you should try the new formula before condemning it. If you have and your simply not satisfied, sorry for your dissatisfaction and good luck with whatever you choose to use next :).
No hostility meant Brah. Did not say the new sucked, just said disappointed with the change and asked why the change. Instead of a direct answer I get add a stand alone or another product and get suggested an AI. Hilarious.

Seems to me this site has gone from honest opinions about products to . . . in the last 3 or 4 years you get bashed or get a lot of double talk if you don't come on here just singing zippie do da how great everything else.

You seem like a cool guy, but still no one answered why the change. I was curious if there was an issue with an ingredient in old formula that I perhaps enjoyed. Perhaps AMP Citrate?