Endosurge Turbo/ Macapro stack

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Hey all just giving my initial thoughts of this combo. Ill post more feedback as time goes on, not a log but I'll give some updates as time goes on. I took my first dose of each last night before going to bed and I must say that I slept like a baby. Super vivid dreams and felt almost euphoric upon waking. I'm assuming this is due to the L Dopa. I have trouble sleeping so this was a very welcome occurrence. So far, so good.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Nice. I'll try to follow along with this to see how these combo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey all just giving my initial thoughts of this combo. Ill post more feedback as time goes on, not a log but I'll give some updates as time goes on. I took my first dose of each last night before going to bed and I must say that I slept like a baby. Super vivid dreams and felt almost euphoric upon waking. I'm assuming this is due to the L Dopa. I have trouble sleeping so this was a very welcome occurrence. So far, so good.
i love endosurge turbo for the sleep and dreams, stacked with macapro i get a huge libido boost plus a nice feeling of well being[mood]...i am telling you macapro is no joke, no other maca product has ever come close to effects i get from macapro!!!

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
i love endosurge turbo for the sleep and dreams, stacked with macapro i get a huge libido boost plus a nice feeling of well being[mood]...i am telling you macapro is no joke, no other maca product has ever come close to effects i get from macapro!!!
I'm looking forward to see how well Macapro works this weekend. Does dosing time make a huge difference with this stuff?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking forward to see how well Macapro works this weekend. Does dosing time make a huge difference with this stuff?
just spread doses apart as well as possible[1 morning/1 afternoon/1 pm or before bed....you can dose macapro with endosurge.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice feedback. I like BPS and might have to give this a shot eventually.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
^^BPS is good to go, I have some Endosurge on the way :D thinking of stacking with some sns goodies I have.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice feedback. I like BPS and might have to give this a shot eventually.
thanks...i am kinda fond of BPS also, lol.:beerchug:

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Okay so I can say that dosing this stuff on a empty stomach bsckee bed is giving me some good sleep. Also I have noticed that I feel more alert during the day and less likely to consume the amount of caffeine I normally do to get me through the day. My schedule has been busy but the couple workouts I've gotten in since starting have been good. Again, I feel somewhat energized and less fatigued since starting this stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Okay so I can say that dosing this stuff on a empty stomach bsckee bed is giving me some good sleep. Also I have noticed that I feel more alert during the day and less likely to consume the amount of caffeine I normally do to get me through the day. My schedule has been busy but the couple workouts I've gotten in since starting have been good. Again, I feel somewhat energized and less fatigued since starting this stack.
should start seeing 'gains' in libido soon, lol....sounds like results are happening!!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used the previous version of Endosurge and it was always dosed 2 caps with 3 of my meals a day is the new version
the same with food? I'll probably pick a jar or two up during the holiday sales and maybe some Maca pro and stack it with
a good Long Jack extract.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried maca in the past and didn't really like it because it made me feel kind of wired. Is there something with the extract that makes this better? I might be willing to give it another shot since it seems beneficial for health aspects.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Endosurge is one of my favorite BPS products. The sleep really is great on it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've used the previous version of Endosurge and it was always dosed 2 caps with 3 of my meals a day is the new version
the same with food? I'll probably pick a jar or two up during the holiday sales and maybe some Maca pro and stack it with
a good Long Jack extract.
i like the 1st 2 doses with food, i take my last dose before bed on a empty stomach to get full benefits from the macuna!!! endosurge/macapro/longjack would be a great free test/libido booster...indeed!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've tried maca in the past and didn't really like it because it made me feel kind of wired. Is there something with the extract that makes this better? I might be willing to give it another shot since it seems beneficial for health aspects.
there seriously is a difference between macapro and other maca products i have tried...honestly i really didn't feel much at all from the other.

i bought 2 got 3 bottles free from puritans pride, so i ran 5 bottles....nada!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Endosurge is one of my favorite BPS products. The sleep really is great on it.
thank you...one of my favorites also!!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i like the 1st 2 doses with food, i take my last dose before bed on a empty stomach to get full benefits from the macuna!!! endosurge/macapro/longjack would be a great free test/libido booster...indeed!!!
OK so the new version is still dosed with food that's good to know and I know you mentioned the last dose on
an empty stomach Lol I never have an empty stomach so I guess I'll dose it with food. I've used the previous
version of ENDOSURGE with Long Jack so I know it works well together and I've used Triazole towards the end
of the cycle and that has Maca in it so I know the MacaPro will just be an added bonus to the stack.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK so the new version is still dosed with food that's good to know and I know you mentioned the last dose on
an empty stomach Lol I never have an empty stomach so I guess I'll dose it with food. I've used the previous
version of ENDOSURGE with Long Jack so I know it works well together and I've used Triazole towards the end
of the cycle and that has Maca in it so I know the MacaPro will just be an added bonus to the stack.
I usually dose it on an empty stomach, but dosing it with food definitely isn't an issue.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks will be picking up a jar in the near future.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I'm a few weeks in on this stack. The energy benefits have been consistent each day. I still feel more alert and sleep has been great. My libido has also increased. I do find myself thinking dirty thoughts more often. Thankfully not to the point where it interferes with work or my personal life ;)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a few weeks in on this stack. The energy benefits have been consistent each day. I still feel more alert and sleep has been great. My libido has also increased. I do find myself thinking dirty thoughts more often. Thankfully not to the point where it interferes with work or my personal life ;)
Dirty thoughts are always good!!! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
trust me full dosed macapro is way more potent than the amount of maca that triazole could contain.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the feedback!!!