ABE and AlphaMax Stack

Shin Sprints

Awards
I have been on ABE for 30 days and AlphaMax for 23 Days...I am dosing 2xABE and 2xAM pre-workout at 7am on empty stomach (I take some intra-workout 8g PeptoPro and 20g HBCD).

7pm dinner I take the other 2xABE and pre-bed smoothie I take the final 2xAm.

Anyway, it seems that my stomach can't handle the 50mg dosage of Forskolin as I get gastric distress about an hour after working out. Is there a way I dose these separate but still get the stacking benefits of ABE and AM? Any suggested dosing schemes?

Thanks.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say the ABE should be dosed before your 2 largest meals.

Many users dose 1 of those with Post workout meal/shake. So you could simply move your first ABE dose to Post workout instead of Pre.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, do you use milk in your pre bed shake?

You may want to avoid calcium with AM if you want the benefits of the ZMA in the product.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Yes, kefir mostly but sometimes milk.

Actually I never really noticed the ZMA in there!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If possible try to get a light meal with each dose. Food helps some people with the GI distress.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say the ABE should be dosed before your 2 largest meals.

Many users dose 1 of those with Post workout meal/shake. So you could simply move your first ABE dose to Post workout instead of Pre.
^^^This.

I'd drop the pre-workout dose of AnaBeta Elite and use it with your 2 largest meals instead.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could always try and dose AnaBeta Elite using the 1/1/1/1 dosing scheme. Of even 2/1/1 and see if that helps.

Like others said, dose the AnaBeta Elite prior to your two largest meals containing carbohydrates.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AS mentioned above, try consuming with a small meal, and make sure your water intake is adequate.