Planning First Cut

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My first cut will be coming up in the next month or so. Aside from diet and training I've been planning on taking ECA. Recently I've been reading into Albuterol, but haven't seen much on people using it recently. I want to avoid Clenbuterol though. Which would help me out better? Looking to drop body fat faster and keep as much muscle while doing so. How much faster can I expect to lose body fat while taking one of these than if I were to not take anything and just eat in a deficit?

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
You will lose fat faster if you do that. Since you're not set in stone on albuterol is what it sounds like, mabybe you can take a look at E-ripper. I think it would be great for what your describing you're wanting to do. Pretty much looking to cut tons of fat and maintain muscle. E-ripper has 3 cutting agents in it to shred the fat you're wanting to shred. It also has epistane in it doesed at 15mg. So i would recommend this product to you. You can check it out at http://bringthemayhem.com/product/e-ripper/ if you're intersted.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I've used albuterol to great effect. It has great appetite suppresing properties and I become extremely zoned in.
Clen is better for overall fat loss and if you have your BP under control can potentate E-Ripper's effects.
Also look into our pre workouts: Frenzy and Driven

http://bringthemayhem.com/product/grunge-example-product/
http://bringthemayhem.com/product/pre-workout-frenzy/

Again, make sure you know your body and we cannot recommend that you stack them with clenbuterol. This would offer you a better alternative for in-the-gym forcus + fat loss.

xhrr

Awards
You will lose fat faster if you do that. Since you're not set in stone on albuterol is what it sounds like, mabybe you can take a look at E-ripper. I think it would be great for what your describing you're wanting to do. Pretty much looking to cut tons of fat and maintain muscle. E-ripper has 3 cutting agents in it to shred the fat you're wanting to shred. It also has epistane in it doesed at 15mg. So i would recommend this product to you. You can check it out at http://bringthemayhem.com/product/e-ripper/ if you're intersted.
You are quickly becoming my least favorite rep. Oh you're cutting take epistane! Nice bro. He doesn't want to touch clen I highly doubt he is looking for a steroid. You just went from EC and albuterol to epistane. Think before you mindlessly post to hit your rep quota.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I actually used Epistane a few months ago on my bulk and liked it, but I'm trying to not use anabolics more than once a year right now since that was my first cycle and I'm still pretty young. I've been reading that Albuterol is somewhat anabolic but haven't seen any studies on it, but it seems people like it over ephedrine for keep muscle mass better. I was also thinking of using X Gels again but it made me too hungry on my bulk.

xhrr

Awards
I actually used Epistane a few months ago on my bulk and liked it, but I'm trying to not use anabolics more than once a year right now since that was my first cycle and I'm still pretty young. I've been reading that Albuterol is somewhat anabolic but haven't seen any studies on it, but it seems people like it over ephedrine for keep muscle mass better. I was also thinking of using X Gels again but it made me too hungry on my bulk.
Go with albuterol if you have the cash. If not ECA will be plenty. My recommendation is add forskolin to whichever of the two you choose.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Go with albuterol if you have the cash. If not ECA will be plenty. My recommendation is add forskolin to whichever of the two you choose.
I agree with this.

Everytime I run albuterol it kicks in within 20 minutes, and then I'm like "yeah, I f***ing love this!"

Albuterol is anabolic when taken at doses of 16mg. Look at the ergo-log article about potentiating these effects with levadopa.
It's also a great pre workout and has been shown to be a potent fat burner if taken before hiit sessions.

If you've never run it before, start at 2-4mg, then titrate upwards to 3-4 day dosing. It's not as powerful as clen, but I've noticed the 2 on/2 off scheme works just as well. Some guys go up to 12 weeks with ketotifen and only experience downregulation (i.e: increased dose to get the same effects) after 6 weeks. Personally, I need to increase it over 2 weeks. I've hit 36mg in one day. 9-12mg in one dose is my sweet spot. Then again it takes 500mg of caffeine for me to get going in the morning.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah there is a big difference in price between running the two from where I've seen Albuterol so far, also I'm trying to find a good source for pill form. I just finished a run of Anabeta Elite and Amentomax and it was okay, I thought about running Forskolin on my cut as well. I think Anabeta made me break out really bad on my arms so hopefully it wasn't the Forskolin.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I actually just read an article on Albuterol increasing the effects of Levadopa. Some pre workouts I can take and then 15 minutes later easily take a nap, so I'm looking forward to the energy from either one of the two I choose.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Epistane for a cut cycle?

Anabolic forum is --------->

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Epistane for a cut cycle?

Anabolic forum is --------->
Well he said he's looking to cut and build muscle so i thought e ripper would be good. Have you check out e-ripper?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If any anabolic, I'd go with one that can be used for longer duration for a cut. Like test. But, they are ANABOlCS.. So that means growth

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Nevermind i see what you meant jiigzz. Okay then throttle by menace nutrition;) I forgot what forum i was posting in. If we go to the other then i will recommend e-ripper;)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think I'm ready to stick myself with a needle. I thought about a cycle with high dosed Stano as the test base for a long time, like 1200 and higher, not sure on how high people go. I don't think I'm big enough right now to cut with steroids, if I use them I want them to aid in my getting a lot bigger.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 30
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 11
iddc Training Forum 13
Supplements 9