The Ultimate High Volume FAQ

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

1. Can you briefly explain what makes High Volume better than other pump products on the market?

Certainly. Let's take a quick glimpse at how the ingredients jive together:

Goal #1: Improve pumps.

L-Citrulline is well known for increasing pumps, but what you may not know is that the studied dose for increasing NO is 3g. We use FOUR grams per serving. Note that this is L-citrulline, which needs about half the dose as citrulline malate. Roughly speaking, 4g L-citrulline = 8g L-Citrulline-Malate (1:1).

Nitrates are pretty much the best pump-inducing ingredient. The studies are very well-conducted because nitrates are used medically for a number of purposes, and it's pretty clear that roughly 1g of amino nitrates outperforms most, if not all, other pump ingredients on the market. We use TWO grams of arginine nitrate.

Agmatine is another documented pump ingredient, and has many mechanisms for achieving such, including NOS modulation, imidazoline signaling, A2AR agonism, and even b-endorphin release. A good dose for this has been found to be 1g, which is what the formula includes.

Now here's where things get interesting. First, try to find one product that uses MORE THAN the studied dose of 3g L-citrulline. You can't. How about double the common dose of nitrates? They're few and far between. Now try to find a product with, at minimum, full doses of citrulline, nitrates, and agmatine. You can't. So you have the 3 best pump inducers on the market, all in one product, with 2 of the 3 of them dosed higher than commonly used doses. This is why we feel High Volume is top of the line in the category.

The caveat to "so much pump" is BP stabilization. This is achieved via a dose of Hydromax that approximates a "full serving" (per supplement standards) of GMS as far as glycerol content goes.

The next caveat is glycerol pulls water outside of the muscle cell in order to stabilize intravascular pressure. This is solved by adding taurine, which acts to increase intracellular osmolarity and provide hyperhydration without shifting water across body compartments.

Finally, we added rutaecarpine to hit the pump from all angles. NO/nitrates/etc are all "venodilators;" they dilate your veins. But there are also arteries. Rutaecarpine hits the other side of the coin by dilating the muscular arterioles of the body. This ensures that not only is waste removed from exercising muscle tissue, but oxygen is also delivered in a more efficient manner.

Goal #2: Improve Performance and Recovery

Citrulline, nitrates, etc all have the documented ability to improve performance, an effect that is secondary to improved tissue perfusion and waste product removal. They also reduce myocardial energy demand, so cardiovascular performance improves as well. By aiding with oxygen delivery, less lactate is produced during training, so DOMS are reduced. Citrulline doubles up on this effect by detoxifying the body of nitrogenous waste simultaneously.

Amentoflavone is included at a full dose to increase strength output by boosting intramuscular calcium release, an effect that may be potentiated by taurine, which stabilizes the sarcoplasmic reticulum from which the calcium is released.

Goal #3: Increase Muscle Mass and Lose Fat

Yes, improved performance and recovery will obviously indirectly lead to improved muscle mass over time. This is why we use preworkouts to enhance performance. But High Volume also has some direct effects on muscle growth.

Evidence shows nitric oxide may be myogenic in and of itself, and it is currently being explored by the scientific community as a tool for restoring muscle mass in select populations. L-Citrulline has interesting data showing it stimulates muscle protein synthesis in a manner that parallels leucine/mTOR. Agmatine, via b-endorphin, can act as a selective nutrient partitioner to muscle tissue. Amentoflavone increases cAMP by inhibiting various PDEs, which along with fatty acid synthase inhibition, may lead to increased fat loss. And the list goes on, but we won't get into all of that here. You get the picture.

2. Can I stack Amentomax with High Volume?

You may add 1 cap amentomax to a full serving of High Volume, though it is not necessary and may not be beneficial since amentoflavone is already full-dosed.

3. Can I use another nitrate product with 1 serving of High Volume?

No.

4. Can I use another citrulline/agmatine product with 1 serving of High Volume?

Use discretion. We do not advise this, and it will really provide no further benefit since the doses High Volume uses are already beyond maxed.

5. So what should I stack with High Volume?

The obvious choice is, if you so desire, a stimulant like a caffeine tablet. Beyond that:

-Betaine Anhydrous - Intracellular osmolyte
-NAC - Potentiates nitrates
-Arachidonic Acid - Potentiates agmatine/nitrates
-LCLT - Endurance booster/TxA2 pathway antagonist -> further pumps
-Choline Source - Stim-free focus

And my personal favorites:

Amino IV - The electrolyte complex and extra taurine further promote cell volumization and hyperhydration. Data shows citrulline works really well with BCAAs/EAAs. Lemon verbena is another great endurance booster.

1 serving Amino IV + 1 serving High Volume = Tastes amazing, pumps for days, and crazy endurance/drive/strength in the gym. Recovery is the best aspect though...soreness eliminated.

Anabeta Elite

Forskolin will synergize with amentoflavone, lodhra bark will create additive effects with amentoflavone, and eleuthero is a known human endurance booster to complement the rest of the high volume formula. And this isn't even accounting for the main anabolic active in anabeta elite: anacyclus pyrethrum.

Post up your Qs and I'll get to them when I can! Please post here rather than PM so that all may see the Q and A.

paula

paula

Awards
What about stack it with PA? Do you thibk there will be synergestic effect with high volume? Can i take high volume 1scoop and another 1scoop intrawrkout together with amino iv :) post workout abe witu meals.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Great read :)

Some more additions / Ideas

- Creatinol o phosphate
- Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt? (how would this stack)
- EvoMuse Nerve Restore
- Inosine Caps (Enables The Body To Use Oxygen And ATP More Efficiently)
- LiveLong Nutrition Hordenine Caps (Make other stims stronger)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What about stack it with PA? Do you thibk there will be synergestic effect with high volume? Can i take high volume 1scoop and another 1scoop intrawrkout together with amino iv :) post workout abe witu meals.
PA is a great ingredient, but there's no synergy with the formula. I'd assume PA + AMino IV + High Volume would be insane for recovery and fullness though

Great read :)

Some more additions / Ideas

- Creatinol o phosphate
- Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt? (how would this stack)
- EvoMuse Nerve Restore
- Inosine Caps (Enables The Body To Use Oxygen And ATP More Efficiently)
- LiveLong Nutrition Hordenine Caps (Make other stims stronger)

- Creatinol o phosphate - can stack it and it's a good ingred., but no synergy just additive
- Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt? (how would this stack) - I wouldn't stack them, both are very powerful
- EvoMuse Nerve Restore- better off stacking this with bulk agmatine
- Inosine Caps (Enables The Body To Use Oxygen And ATP More Efficiently) - bunk
- LiveLong Nutrition Hordenine Caps (Make other stims stronger) - bunk

;)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
well got that sorted lol don't even own the last two either haha, or thunderbolt. cop and alphamine will be my choice, with gaspari watermelon carnipure (lclt) hnnnnng

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on 1st page! :)
Great info Coop.
Riddle me this though, if total nitrate consumption were kept at 2g or below why wouldn't it be advisable to stack 1scoop HV with another nitrate based product?

Sincerely,
Curious George

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
In on page one. Love PES and HV is out Preforming anything on the market. Great job guys

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this guy only answer when this is about pimping his product?
He is one of the most respected members on any bodybuilding forum I am a member of and goes out of his way to answer questions relating to products, whether they are PES or otherwise. :)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this guy only answer when this is about pimping his product?
Is this a joke or sarcasm (sometimes hard to tell on the forums)? He's answered more questions, and helped more people, on these (and other) forums than probably anyone else.

paula

paula

Awards
Btw coop, i saw other article regarding l-citruline that 6grmas are the studied dosage. But why HV only contain 4grams L-citruline?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw coop, i saw other article regarding l-citruline that 6grmas are the studied dosage. But why HV only contain 4grams L-citruline?
This is L-Citrulline vs citrulline malate.

From the first paragraph:

"Roughly speaking, 4g L-citrulline = 8g L-Citrulline-Malate (1:1)"

Compare this to almost any other product on the market and you will see we are using an extremely high dose. Especially as we aren't using citrulline as a standalone ingredient in this regard. :)

tin gorilla

Awards
well got that sorted lol don't even own the last two either haha, or thunderbolt. cop and alphamine will be my choice, with gaspari watermelon carnipure (lclt) hnnnnng
Have you received your HV yet? Still waiting on mine. It's depressing. 6 tubs in limbo somewhere.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Have you received your HV yet? Still waiting on mine. It's depressing. 6 tubs in limbo somewhere.
not yet arrived and processed through sorting in Aus on nov 10th, been checking mail box every morning to find nothing lol, go back inside > drink Vaskular and add 4g L-Citrulline, closeenough.jpeg off to gym. but any day now hopefully :p

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I missed out on the insider and now I regret it. Doh. When will this be coming to retailers?

tin gorilla

Awards
not yet arrived and processed through sorting in Aus on nov 10th, been checking mail box every morning to find nothing lol, go back inside > drink Vaskular and add 4g L-Citrulline, closeenough.jpeg off to gym. but any day now hopefully :p
Public Holiday here in Brisbane tomorrow for G20 rubbish, so I won't be seeing it til Monday earliest. First time in years I am actually completely out of preworkout. Customs seized my Stimul8. Have been taking Creignite with 200mg caffeine and X-Factor last few workouts. Compete for intra and Select post. Even ran out of US Alphamine a couple of weeks ago. I'm in a supp deficit.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
In on 1st page! :)
Great info Coop.
Riddle me this though, if total nitrate consumption were kept at 2g or below why wouldn't it be advisable to stack 1scoop HV with another nitrate based product?

Sincerely,
Curious George

More liability than anything. HV has glycerol to counteract BP drops...the other nitrate product may not
Ben said it:

This is L-Citrulline vs citrulline malate.

From the first paragraph:

"Roughly speaking, 4g L-citrulline = 8g L-Citrulline-Malate (1:1)"

Compare this to almost any other product on the market and you will see we are using an extremely high dose. Especially as we aren't using citrulline as a standalone ingredient in this regard. :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More liability than anything. HV has glycerol to counteract BP drops...the other nitrate product may not
Ah, gotch ya, thanks.
...the pre I had in mind though is Maxout, which actually does have some GMS in it...have about a third of a tub left of it was just trying to use it up, hate storing partially used tubs of anything :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
He is one of the most respected members on any bodybuilding forum I am a member of and goes out of his way to answer questions relating to products, whether they are PES or otherwise. :)
this. No matter what product he has always helped me with questions about any supp. Now back to this amazing product.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see this thread here Coop! Let's hope it doesn't disappear.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I missed out on the insider and now I regret it. Doh. When will this be coming to retailers?
Should be hitting retailers very soon I do believe :).

Can't be missing out on the insiders, especially at the insane prices they are at!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just found this now, great write up Coop, cannot wait to crack open my tubs

changemyoil66

Awards
Any samples? I'm hesitant to try another pump product. Currently taking KNO3.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
i've been doing the following: stims + high volume + amino iv + lclt + creatinol-o-phosphate
greatest pre-workout concoction i can think of

paula

paula

Awards
HV myt be stack very well with evogen carnigen for lclt and Nac and peak beta plus frm MN. But HV solo alone is good enough for me. If i have to add to stack for HV that would be amino iv.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Any samples? I'm hesitant to try another pump product. Currently taking KNO3.
I don't think there's a need for samples given the profile. It's KNO3 plus a whole, whole lot more

i've been doing the following: stims + high volume + amino iv + lclt + creatinol-o-phosphate
greatest pre-workout concoction i can think of
It's pretty freakin awesome. My favorite part is how I notice no bp drop or reflex tachy with HV

changemyoil66

Awards
I did enjoy arginine nitrate that was in Superpump 3.0. So my next order I will add HV to my stack. Gameday+HV+1 amentmax.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I did enjoy arginine nitrate that was in Superpump 3.0. So my next order I will add HV to my stack. Gameday+HV+1 amentmax.
Glad to hear it. SP 3.0 used a different form of arginine though FYI. Arginine nitrate is more like a better version of KNO3

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty freakin awesome. My favorite part is how I notice no bp drop or reflex tachy with HV
that was actually something i was concerned about when i first saw the forumla. good work, bro. keep turning out winning products.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've been doing the following: stims + high volume + amino iv + lclt + creatinol-o-phosphate greatest pre-workout concoction i can think of
Sounds sick...I may have to steal that combo haha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm thinking Myosynergy + HV + Alphamine

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking Myosynergy + HV + Alphamine
got some myo ready, this will be an awesome pre stack.

im also planning on trying this with it, just got released here. heard its dam strong, for an amp pre/fat burner.

Proprietary Blend7g*
Taurine**
Caffeine Anhydrous**
Pouchong Tea Extract**
Cacao Plant Extract**
African Mango**
Nandina Domestica (Fruit) Extract**
Green Tea Extract Granular**
Thiamine**
Bitter Orange Peel Extract**
Niacin**
Naringen**
Tetradium Extract

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great thread and info here.

tin gorilla

Awards
got some myo ready, this will be an awesome pre stack.

im also planning on trying this with it, just got released here. heard its dam strong, for an amp pre/fat burner.
Have you tried BPM labs The One 2.0? It has a prop blend full of junk and the niacin dose causes serious flushing of the skin, BUT it is the strongest preworkout I have tried since original first batch Craze. I dislike the owner and have regular wars with him on his Facebook page, but it is the best pre in terms of energy I have ever tried. Craze was strong, but I felt breathless on it. I have no idea what is really in The One 2.0 but you need to try it.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried BPM labs The One 2.0? It has a prop blend full of junk and the niacin dose causes serious flushing of the skin, BUT it is the strongest preworkout I have tried since original first batch Craze. I dislike the owner and have regular wars with him on his Facebook page, but it is the best pre in terms of energy I have ever tried. Craze was strong, but I felt breathless on it. I have no idea what is really in The One 2.0 but you need to try it.
nope, I have only 2 samples of Annihilate i was given, and am saving them for my HV. to test see how it goes. i don't like there products but this stood out to me. I will be using US alphamine for most days but amp pre's 1-2x a week with it. usually frenzy or this will be good to avoid amp tolerance build up. APS White lighting powder is also very good and will be stacking with HV

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did 1 scoop of Paradise Cooler + 1 scoop of Blue Frost. It was actually very good tasting but I honestly do not know how to describe the taste lol.

And of course pumps were insane. Chest was blown up by my second working set on DB hex press.

tin gorilla

Awards
nope, I have only 2 samples of Annihilate i was given, and am saving them for my HV. to test see how it goes. i don't like there products but this stood out to me. I will be using US alphamine for most days but amp pre's 1-2x a week with it. usually frenzy or this will be good to avoid amp tolerance build up. APS White lighting powder is also very good and will be stacking with HV
Try and get a sample of 2.0. I guarantee you will enjoy it.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Coop...which timing/combo of Amino IV and HV is better/would you recommend from the following two options ...

1 Scoop AminoIV and 2 scoops HV 30 min preWO and 1 scoop AminoIV intraWO ...OR

2 scoops HV 30 min preWO and 2 scoops AminoIV intraWO

Thanks!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Definitely the former...your mind will be blown dude

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely the former...your mind will be blown dude
Agreed. The former is amazing. I've been only doing 1 scoop of each pre and 1 scoop Amino IV and my pumps and performance have been top
notch.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yeah that's old news and not relevant. Anything that improve muscular efficiency will obviously reduce caloric output. The study is done in basal metabolic rate, which for most people hovers around 1600 calories. So would I rather push harder in the gym and kill it on cardio, or miss out on 50 extra burnt cals? The former.

Oh, and it's unlikely this study applies to trained weightlifter who have adapted to anaerobic metabolism and glycogenolysis

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
If a person is taking BP meds, will there be any problems with the nitrates dropping BP to low ??? Anyone tried it yet that takes BP meds ???

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If a person is taking BP meds, will there be any problems with the nitrates dropping BP to low ??? Anyone tried it yet that takes BP meds ???
You should consult your physician as there is definitely an interaction