Arachidonic acid pointless taken with Cissus preworkout?

S

Shocker279

Awards
I've taken arachidonic acid many times before but I've recently noticed great performance benefits using cissus. So I'm wondering if it's still worthwhile using x-gels with cissus preworkout. Does it only make it less effective or completely pointless? Has anybody had results using them together at the same time?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken arachidonic acid many times before but I've recently noticed great performance benefits using cissus. So I'm wondering if it's still worthwhile using x-gels with cissus preworkout. Does it only make it less effective or completely pointless? Has anybody had results using them together at the same time?
You're dosing cissus pre-workout?

S

Shocker279

Awards
Yeah I workout first thing in the morning. For some reason I notice really good strength gains from it. It also prevents my joints/shoulder from acting up while i'm lifting which helps me get a better workout.

N

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure those performance benefits are placebo

S

Shocker279

Awards
Nah, there's a lot of people who have noticed weightlifting benefits from cissus. It has some anabolic activity.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, there's a lot of people who have noticed weightlifting benefits from cissus. It has some anabolic activity.
It doesn't need to be dosed in the pre-workout window. You are still going to be able to lift heavy and receive the benefits if you dose it away from your workout. I would drop the cissus pre-workout dose if you want to use ArA and dose the cissus later in the day or at night.

S

Shocker279

Awards
Well I'm going to try them together preworkout and see If I notice a difference.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be fine using them together. Taking the cissus later in the day is perhaps an even better option.