Adding some DAA?

DaLegend4445

Awards
Been running Follidrone for 2 weeks now. Got some DAA for really cheap should I add it in? Only thing worried about is would DAA cause me to fail a NCAA drug test? Ncaa gives you 4:1 ratio would DAA make it that high?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been running Follidrone for 2 weeks now. Got some DAA for really cheap should I add it in? Only thing worried about is would DAA cause me to fail a NCAA drug test? Ncaa gives you 4:1 ratio would DAA make it that high?
How old are you? DAA generally doesn't help with test boost in younger guys since natural test is already high. I'm just guessing since you're worried about NCAA testing you're under 24.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I doubt DAA would increase test that much. However, if I were an athlete I wouldn't be messing around testing the limits.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Personally DAA doesn't do anything but make me feel like crap. Prolactin sides, lethargy, loss of libido, etc. for some it's good as a boost to low test but I don't think there's anything to support it raising already normal to high test (what a young man would have)

DaLegend4445

Awards
Thats what I heard to but I got it for so cheap I thought I would pick it up and give it a try

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Really the only time i would supplement in DAA would be if im post cycle. If you're an NCAA athlete i wouldnt even take the chance of using it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally DAA doesn't do anything but make me feel like crap. Prolactin sides, lethargy, loss of libido, etc. for some it's good as a boost to low test but I don't think there's anything to support it raising already normal to high test (what a young man would have)
Funny how common this is and how testing in numerous people has shown it lowering test levels, yet it still sticks around. Ever get the really bad headaches in the back of your head?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Funny how common this is and how testing in numerous people has shown it lowering test levels, yet it still sticks around. Ever get the really bad headaches in the back of your head?
not that I can recall. Frankly I felt like such garbage I prob wouldn't have even noticed.

I was in the same boat as OP and just got it free with other stuff and decided to add it to my second cycle pct. First was a breeze and I felt like $1mil in a week. Second was awful until I dropped the DAA and added fenugreek. Fenu was amazing for my libido.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
post cycle is really the only time DAA is worth anything, other than that you won't notice any type of gym results