Has anyone ever tried to make their own reset ad?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Like EC stacks? Sns has cheap bulk caffeine if looking.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Analyzed Supplements+SNS can definitely get you what you need for your DIY fatburner. SNS has Raspberry Ketones, Caffeine, Yohimbine HCL, etc. and Analyzed Supplements has Forskolin, Alpha-Yohimbine (I forget how to spell it's actual form....starts with an R), etc. Some fat burners I'd actually suggest though that I find work best are:

PES Norcodrene
PES Alphamine
Antaeus Labs Lipomorph
BPS Combustion (trying it now and liking the results)

TrainPsycho

Awards
He's not looking for a fat burner,
he wants to make a product like AdrenoSurge.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Um. Reset AD is one of those joke products that claims to reset your adrenal glands, right?

If that's so, you'd be wasting money trying to replicate it as adrenal fatigue isn't real, and there's no way to "reset" your system. The best medicine is simply time off.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like Rhadam said, these types of products are gimmicks. "Adrenal fatigue" is not a real medical condition.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for misunderstanding your question. BPS Adrenosurge is pretty good for what I think you're looking for, or you can just copy the ingredients in the profile and make your own.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What effects did you notice from this product and what effects are you looking for?

wray98

wray98

Awards
We make a version that is identical to the original Reset Ad. CTD Sports Adrenal Reset.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Well, I have to say making it myself turned out better than I thought it would. I know my **** when it comes to supplements. Not all brands work the same. id also have to say, making your own doesn't include magnesium stearate, which affects purity of the products in my in my opinion.
I like the idea of making your own. Then you know exactly whats in the product and dont have to worry about something being in there that you dont know about or you dont have to worry about fillers or anything.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
topical magnesium is my natty version of reset ad

Shocker279

Awards
The original reset ad that came out in 2007 was amazing. Ctd labs adrenal reset is pretty good but the original reset ad was much better. The difference is the rhodiola rosea I think. Reset ad didn't have it and ctd adrenal reset does. Maybe if they removed the rhodiola it would be more potent. Rhodiola tends to have a sedative effect for me.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Shocker, I dont think its rhodiola but there is 50mgs more of rhodiola and 2 other ingredients.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for misunderstanding your question. BPS Adrenosurge is pretty good for what I think you're looking for, or you can just copy the ingredients in the profile and make your own.
and ADRENOSURGE is on sale at nutra and orbit for under $20!!!