stacking alphamine and ephedrine

Aaron1993

Awards
here is the dosing scheme that I have decided on:

24mg ephedrine with 2 scoops of alphamine upon waking on an empty stomach
24mg ephedrine with 200mg caffeine later in the day (preworkout as i work out in the afternoon)

(maybe) third scoop of alphamine right after my workout

i don't want to take ephedrine with alphamine in a preworkout scenario because that may very well be a disaster for my heartrate. anyway how does my dosing scheme look?

edit: do ephedrine and higenamine play friendly with each other or is this something that i'd need to take into consideration?

and i won't be doing any cardio while running this stack. closest thing would be walking to and from class

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We don't really recommend combining E with Alphamine as it already contains a beta agonist and is quite potent stim wise.

If you do end up going this direction at the very least please start with a lowered dose of Alphamine (definitely don't combine it with 2 scoops right away).

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What bolt said. Alphamine is potent enough in itself. Why not add a non stim fat burner and some forskolin if you want to really shed fat? I personally used one scoop of alphamine and 1norco and loved the results. Switched to ec and ended up switching back to norco/alphamine. We have norco at strong if you decide to go that route.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/norcodrene-by-physique-enhancing-science

Aaron1993

Awards
We don't really recommend combining E with Alphamine as it already contains a beta agonist and is quite potent stim wise.

If you do end up going this direction at the very least please start with a lowered dose of Alphamine (definitely don't combine it with 2 scoops right away).
yeah the 2 beta agonists were what i was concerned about. however (and i have no scientific basis for this), i just think that ephedrine is more effective than higenamine as a beta agonist and for fat loss in general which is why i want to use it with the alphamine. plus it's dirt cheap too and i can get the pure hcl tablets.

yes, the plan is to start off with solely EC for a few months and then when i am sure that there are no negative side effects associated with ec, i will add one scoop of alphamine in the morning (and take out the 200mg caffeine). from there, i will decide whether to add 100mg of caffeine to the morning dose. if/when i have determined that i can handle this dosage, then maybe I will up it to two scoops.