which one? Miami Lean or Thermal Pro?

prebzmaister

Awards
I'm looking at spending some money on a fat burner to stack with Alphamine, and since I dont use any PWO, there is no problem with high stims, since I'm a stimjunkie.

so I came over these two bad boys, but I can't really seem to decide which one is the most effective, anyone with some knowlege who would care to help?

Thermal Pro:

Nutrition

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

Dicaffeine Malate...................................100mg

Green Tea Extract(60% EGCG) …………….......50mg

Halostachine HCl………………………….............…50mg

Hordeina HCL..........................................10mg

Phenyletylamina HCl…………………….........…..100mg

Sulbutiamina HCl…………………………...............…5mg

Tyramine root extract(96%)…….............…...50mg
White Willow Bark.(25% Salicyny)..............100mg
Guarana Speed Extract………………………..........50mg

Chocamine…………………………….…….............…50mg

DEANOL Bitartrate……………………............…….20mg

N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine……………………………….......50mg

Amla Fruit Extract………………………………….......20mg

Bergamotin.............................................20mg

Phosphatidyl Serine..................................10mg

Cayenne Pepper 4000SCU......................... 10mg

Witamina E (smedds)………………...................10mg

Piperine ..................................................5mg

Miami Lean:

Attachments

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Why not go with something nonstim? sns has some good options like reduce xt, which will help with cortisol while cutting and maintain lbm

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never heard of either of those... and lets be serious for a second.. that first panel is a train wreck if that's how its shown on the label and not just a retype on a cel phone.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine is already enough stims. Please don't purchase a supplement called Miami lean. If you're dead set on a stimulant you can add norcodrene and just take one norco and one alphamine. I have done that with great success. Actually enjoyed it more than ec. You can also had a non stim like Abe said. I used lipomorph and loved it. It targets all fat but really focused on brown fat. First and foremost Make sure diet is in check before you focus on supplements. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/norcodrene-by-physique-enhancing-science http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/lipomorph-by-antaeus-labs

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As said above - not impressed with either of those supplements. They just don't look like good formulas. Some of the ingredients are worthless, others are highly under dosed. In addition- you will be mixing stims with the stimulants in alphamine...you shouldn't do that blindly. Norcodrene is one of my favorite fat burners and I would follow the thread on this board if you did mix them.

Lots of good products are available that will stack well with Alphamine. Some products that I would consider stacking in some variety and in no particular order:

Lipomorph (mentioning first because I haven't had a chance to use it and it was mentioned above too)
AAV2 by EBF - this is a good formula IMO.
Vanillean - Another good formula, doesn't seem like something that would be high impact on its own but a great addition
DCP - Maybe slightly more high impact than Vanillean, but along the same lines
Reduce XT - Can always cycle this into a fat loss regimen. Great product.
Forskolin - again, this is always useful in a fat loss product.

prebzmaister

Awards
Well earlier I ve tried these stacks:

3 scoops Alphamine - 3 caps !nutriclipse thermo bombs - 2 caps shift -3 caps erase - 2 caps ep1c

3 scoops Alphamine - 5 caps brawn kamikaze - 3 caps forskolin 95 - 1 cap erase pro - 2 caps Ep1c

Together with a competition diet at 1800 kcal. Good results, but the stacks costs a fortune, and I still needed preworkout before my workouts, lol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You need a stim break, lol.

My recommendation is to use the Alphamine you have as the SOLE stimmed product (stacking too much Y will be unbearable). Y works independent of the stim feeling, so you don't need to be cracked out for it to work.

How old are you? Weight? Body fat? Target weight goal?

Id say TTA-500 and Reduce XT could be some good options for you but a little more insight would be beneficial

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not stack either of those with Alphamine. The miami product has yohimbine and tyramine combined...no thanks

prebzmaister

Awards
You need a stim break, lol.

My recommendation is to use the Alphamine you have as the SOLE stimmed product (stacking too much Y will be unbearable). Y works independent of the stim feeling, so you don't need to be cracked out for it to work.

How old are you? Weight? Body fat? Target weight goal?

Id say TTA-500 and Reduce XT could be some good options for you but a little more insight would be beneficial
I'm a 20 year old Mens Physique compeditor, 5,9", 200lbs around 10-12% bodyfat. Aiming to get my bodyfat to right under 10% while leangaining through out the winter.

I've considered to do Alphamine, AB, Ep1c and X-gels, But Halostachine HCl caught my attention. Any experience with it?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a 20 year old Mens Physique compeditor, 5,9", 200lbs around 10-12% bodyfat. Aiming to get my bodyfat to right under 10% while leangaining through out the winter.

I've considered to do Alphamine, AB, Ep1c and X-gels, But Halostachine HCl caught my attention. Any experience with it?
Nothing works better than DCP 2.0 for lean gains IMO.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
In my opinion i probably wouldnt go with either of those. I really sit down and chose my fat burners and make sure they have the right ingredients and i already take a stim pre workout so i like to try to do a nonstim fat burner. But anyways Throttle by Menace Nutrition is a pretty nice fat burner that you might be interested if your looking for another. You can check it out at, bring themayhem.com

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I highly doubt either of those products actually contains everything as labeled, and both look like pretty sketchy products. Would not buy.