Biotests M post cycle, thoughts?

1. Biotests M post cycle, thoughts?

Hey guys, has anyone used Biotests M for their post cycle? Seems to be the only legal anti estrogen here in Canada. Is it garbage, or would this combined with ZMA and flax be enough for a post 4 week cycle of 1-test/4-AD?

2. I have heard that it(M) is ok. Meaning not as good as 6-OXO or the prescription stuff, but still is of help. I would think that with a moderate cycle of 4 weeks, M, ZMA, and flax would make for a solid post cycle.

Put another way. If your cycle wasn't too hardcore, I would go with the above stack so as not get involved with breaking the laws of your country. Hope this helps.

3. Cool. I'm gonna keep lookin for some 6-oxo but if worse comes to worse I'll do the above, maybe throw in some FUZU for good measure.
    Last edited by Draven; 02-28-2003 at 08:40 PM.
    •   

4. M is a weak prolactin inhibitor that may not even work. I wouldn't waste my money, Vitex would be a better choice.
    Twitter: @pogue25

5. Originally posted by pogue
    M is a weak prolactin inhibitor that may not even work. I wouldn't waste my money, Vitex would be a better choice.
    Hmmm, ok. Where would I find that? And what do you think of the FUZU?

6. Fuzu is a good choice. Any online store should carry Vitex. 1fast400 has it, and so should Vitaglo and most supplement shops.

Can you get Clomid or Nolva in Canada?

7. Originally posted by Draven

Hmmm, ok. Where would I find that? And what do you think of the FUZU?
    Fuzu is weak. Only use if you need a hard on. Also, Fuzu can cause estrogen problems which is not what you want post cycle.

Assuming you want the legal (Canada) post cycle, I would still throw in the M. But this is just from what I hear.

8. Originally posted by pogue

Can you get Clomid or Nolva in Canada?
    Nope, I don't think so. Grrrrr, I hate my gov.

So maybe go with:

FUZU
    ZMA
    Flax
    Tribulus sup??

UPDATE: Looks like you can get Clomid but need a presciption.

9. Holy Crap! Found out you don't need a presciption but it's over 200 bucks for 50mg. This seem right?

10. FUZU=Tribulus

11. Originally posted by labrad

FUZU=Tribulus
    ok, I see. Yeah, I've heard it's only good for a hard on. I definitly need some kind of anti-e in here.

Damnit, I need to rent a car and take a trip to the states.

12. yeah, regular clomid can be expensive, but if you can find lab made or generic, its cheaper

try researchkits.com or http://www.liqua-solutions.com and see if you can get some liquid clomid/nolva

also, there are 3 sources for nolva/clomid in the faq in the steroids forum

btw, i like fuzu - tribulus mimics the actions of clomid by stimulating LH output. The same way Clomid boosts test levels, it could also boost estrogen (which is what its marketed for).

13. Originally posted by pogue
    try researchkits.com or http://www.liqua-solutions.com
    Yeah I tried e-mailing him about his liqua-clomid but his e-mail doesn't work, tried all 3, they were returned undeliverable.

I'll check out the thread, thanks. With clomid I wouldn't need anything else, right?

14. Theres a thread under supplies with the owner of that site replying, he posts on this board and you could just pm him. If you took clomid, you wouldn't need anything else. I would continue taking the flax though, and if you already have the zma that wouldn't hurt.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 12:39 AM
  2. Post cycle thoughts
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 10:00 PM
  3. Superdrol Post Cycle Thoughts
    By Zig5699 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 08:53 AM