Going to start my 8 week cutting stack tomorrow

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Hi all
Well the time has come and I will start my new 8 week cutting stack tomorrow (Monday 11/9). I had a thread going here (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/256180-new-8-week.html) that helped me narrow down the stack. I'm looking for advice on my dosing schedule. I intend to follow bottle directions for dosing. My diet is in check and will be starting a new workout routine. The goal is to cut significant fat out by New Year's Day (just a goal and date I set).

Stack:
- Alphamax
- ABE
- Alphamine
- AT2
- Fish Oil (or Cissus)
- Orange Triad (still have a bottle left)

First question: Since I will be taking ABE and Alpha Max (which both contain Forskolin) can they both be done at recommended doses? or do I cut back on both since they're stacking together? I plan to start one about a week before the other to slowly introduce the Forskolin.

Now my dosing schedule: (I work out early mornings).

4:15A - Alphamine (then workout) - need that fast hitting energy

6:00A - (1) AT2 and (2) Alpha Max along with Breakfast

12PM - (2) ABE along with lunch

2PM - (1) AT2 and (2) Alpha Max along with snack

6PM - (2) ABE along with dinner

This should cover the recommended doses per each supplement. Again pending if I can take the recommended caps on ABE and Alpha Max when doing together (or if I need to half each one).

Are there any changes you recommend?

Thanks and look forward to this new stack and new routine.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all
Well the time has come and I will start my new 8 week cutting stack tomorrow (Monday 11/9). I had a thread going here (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/256180-new-8-week.html) that helped me narrow down the stack. I'm looking for advice on my dosing schedule. I intend to follow bottle directions for dosing. My diet is in check and will be starting a new workout routine. The goal is to cut significant fat out by New Year's Day (just a goal and date I set).

Stack:
- Alphamax
- ABE
- Alphamine
- AT2
- Fish Oil (or Cissus)
- Orange Triad (still have a bottle left)

First question: Since I will be taking ABE and Alpha Max (which both contain Forskolin) can they both be done at recommended doses? or do I cut back on both since they're stacking together? I plan to start one about a week before the other to slowly introduce the Forskolin.

Now my dosing schedule: (I work out early mornings).

4:15A - Alphamine (then workout) - need that fast hitting energy

6:00A - (1) AT2 and (2) Alpha Max along with Breakfast

12PM - (2) ABE along with lunch

2PM - (1) AT2 and (2) Alpha Max along with snack

6PM - (2) ABE along with dinner

This should cover the recommended doses per each supplement. Again pending if I can take the recommended caps on ABE and Alpha Max when doing together (or if I need to half each one).

Thanks and look forward to this new stack and new routine.
You can stack alphamax and ABE if you can tolerate forskolin well. Like you said, you should introduce them together slowly to avoid the GI distress.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would dose your first dose of Alpha-T2 and Alphamax with Alphamine pre-workout.

And your second dose of Alpha-T2, when you say along with a meal, make sure your aren't actually dosing around food. You want to have an empty stomach for full effects.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You can stack alphamax and ABE if you can tolerate forskolin well. Like you said, you should introduce them together slowly to avoid the GI distress.
This too much Forskolin off the bat will cause your stomach to turn into a knot, take it slow when adding both together at the same time, try one to start then add the other, and then bump as need be. people find 50-100mg of forskolin to be a sweet spot as dosage to notice the effects.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You do not want to cut back you dose of Alphamax. You will not get the benefits of all the ingredients. Also, your second dose of Alphamax should be pred bed. The l-dopa and ZMA will greatly help your sleep. Doses should be 6-8 hours apart at minimum. I like to dose roughly 12 hours apart.

Like The Solution said, it will probably be too much F95 initially. I would go this route; I would run your stack as you have laid out, but not introduce ABE. I would introduce ABE 2-4 weeks after. This way, you hopefully will avoid any GI distress. Also, assuming you'll be reverse dieting after the 8 weeks of cutting, you will have ABE helping you stay lean while slowly increasing cals. You'll have ABE for 2-4 weeks after your cutting cycle which I think will be beneficial since you'll be increasing cals and maybe even carbs.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^^^ I never used F95 until my last cut, and i tried too much too fast and the first week was absolute hell on trying to eat over 1500 kcals .. my stomach was in a rut.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
I would dose your first dose of Alpha-T2 and Alphamax with Alphamine pre-workout.

And your second dose of Alpha-T2, when you say along with a meal, make sure your aren't actually dosing around food. You want to have an empty stomach for full effects.
Excellent thanks for that advice! I will do my next morning dose as Alphamine/AT2/Alphamax

Also thanks for the AT2 on an empty stomach. I will adjust accordingly.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent thanks for that advice! I will do my next morning dose as Alphamine/AT2/Alphamax Also thanks for the AT2 on an empty stomach. I will adjust accordingly.
Glad I could help.

Let me know if you need any more help :)

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
This too much Forskolin off the bat will cause your stomach to turn into a knot, take it slow when adding both together at the same time, try one to start then add the other, and then bump as need be. people find 50-100mg of forskolin to be a sweet spot as dosage to notice the effects.
Perfect. Will do. Thanks for the advice. I plan to use Alphamax first then introduce ABE later.

You do not want to cut back you dose of Alphamax. You will not get the benefits of all the ingredients. Also, your second dose of Alphamax should be pred bed. The l-dopa and ZMA will greatly help your sleep. Doses should be 6-8 hours apart at minimum. I like to dose roughly 12 hours apart.

Like The Solution said, it will probably be too much F95 initially. I would go this route; I would run your stack as you have laid out, but not introduce ABE. I would introduce ABE 2-4 weeks after. This way, you hopefully will avoid any GI distress. Also, assuming you'll be reverse dieting after the 8 weeks of cutting, you will have ABE helping you stay lean while slowly increasing cals. You'll have ABE for 2-4 weeks after your cutting cycle which I think will be beneficial since you'll be increasing cals and maybe even carbs.
Awesome thanks for the tip on taking 2nd Alphamax does before bed. I could always use more help with sleep! Especially when I have to get up that early the next morning. I will do what you and The Solution said and introduce ABE 2-4 weeks after. I'm liking the thought behind the 4 week delay and having the additional 4 weeks at the end of the 8 week cycle when I start increasing cals for adding lean muscle.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a solid plan.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Perfect. Will do. Thanks for the advice. I plan to use Alphamax first then introduce ABE later.
How much Forskolin does the Alpha have per serving?
i would get 50mg on the first week and see how you respond.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Then that would be a perfect start with 1 serving and adjust as needed.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any plans on logging this?
I'd be interested as well.

Curious to this as well. Plan on running alpha T2 + alphamine + erase pro + a forksolin product if not F95, very soon. Probably end of november.
Welcome to AM, brother. Excellent stack, have you considered logging, yourself?

iAmJeffrey

iAmJeffrey

Awards
I'd be interested as well.

Welcome to AM, brother. Excellent stack, have you considered logging, yourself?
I've lurked for a while now. I have thought about logging it... Might consider it as my welcome-to-AM- type log.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me or cubsfan815 a PM!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've lurked for a while now. I have thought about logging it... Might consider it as my welcome-to-AM- type log.
Let us know if you do, bud. Running a log is a good way to introduce yourself to the community and can be great for motivation and feedback as well.