Looking to bulk up for sports using alphamass

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
i've never used alpha mass so I can't really comment but if mass is your goal check out Myokem's Magnitropin. There's a slew of ingredients to help build muscle, inhibit myostatin, and even increase your appetite. I gained 7 lbs in my first 5 weeks and now am staking it with ArA. Perfect for building mass

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are 16. Just eat and train man. Hit up the training forum it'll be 10000x more productive for you now and in the long run to get that sorted.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
At 16... Nope. No one will advice hormone use.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw he put 16 must have totally missed it or he updated it. Either way absolutely NO on anything of the sort. Get a solid protein and eat eat eat. It will come and it will come fast at your age with proper training. At 16 you already have good numbers so just keep doing what you're doing.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking to bulk up for wrestling and football is there any advice you could give me? I'm going to use alpha mass. Is there a better product by chance because I have my mind set on this.
But I'm 16
6'3
190 looking to be 215-220 of all muscle by next august
Bench 240
Squat 440
Power clean 230
Deadliff 350
I'm looking to increase these dramatically
Looking for advice
Your 16 and your willing to risk your hormonal development for the sake of a few lbs of muscle?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol the office.. Maybe we jumped the gun here.. He posted in the supp section so maybe he thought this was a natty product. OP, some food is all you need to grow. Could toss in the occasional protein shake and maybe some sns creatine, but you are already good to go if you eat enough and train hard.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
The best thing this kid can do is take advantage of his endogenous hormones. Sleep 8-10 hours and eat like there's no tomorrow.

Plus he wants to be all muscle. Physiologically, I don't know if this possible :p

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well all muscle is just something people say at times haha. Of course you'd be dead or close to it at 3%bf and if you maintained it for longer period of times

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I remember a lot of strong 16 year olds when I was in high school that took supplements that messed with their hormones in order to get a edge, they are easy to spot at the ten year reunion, mostly all fat. Numbers like yours at 16, just keep doing what your doing and like everyone else has and will say, sleep and eat all you can.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just really curious about all this because I have a number of friends down south who take This and are huge and I've seen them grow. And to the guy asking about if I should risk a couple more pounds? I'm not risking a few pounds I'm risking a D1 scholarship. I have the talent, I'm decently strong but this could give me the edge to be the better than what I could be without and a lot of my friends who take it as a junior already have multiple D1 offers. I don't have the money for $100,000 for college
If you really have the talent a couple of pounds isn't gonna change anything.

aendi

aendi

Awards
Agree w what's been said already. Your body is in a prime muscle building state at your age. Stacks of testosterone and GH already. Stick to big lifts, do a decent amount of volume, eat like a mofo and sleep lots. You will easily gain the weight you want.

EDIT: jealous of young man hormones. At 30+ gaining muscle becomes much harder

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Just really curious about all this because I have a number of friends down south who take
This and are huge and I've seen them grow. And to the guy asking about if I should risk a couple more pounds? I'm not risking a few pounds I'm risking a D1 scholarship. I have the talent, I'm decently strong but this could give me the edge to be the better than what I could be without and a lot of my friends who take it as a junior already have multiple D1 offers. I don't have the money for $100,000 for college
Ya bro u shud def juice....

2 parts pineapple 1 part ojay 1 part apple
Every morning! It's a lifestyle choice