School me on slin sane

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Ok so what's the purpose of this product? Supposed to burn excess carbs that are takin in?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it a GDA? Like recompadrol or sns glycophase? Helping shuttle nutrients to muscle instead of fat storage..

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
just clears glucose from the blood stream at a faster rate... whether it goes to muscle tissue or fat tissue i'm not sure. i don't think there's one GDA that has proven to do so specifically to muscle tissue

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just clears glucose from the blood stream at a faster rate... whether it goes to muscle tissue or fat tissue i'm not sure. i don't think there's one GDA that has proven to do so specifically to muscle tissue
There was a thread asking about a muscle specific GDA. I think Berberine was the one ingredient that was concluded to be muscle specific....

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I think you may be right I'm not 100% though. Berberine and na r ala are my favs

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you may be right I'm not 100% though. Berberine and na r ala are my favs
My vague recollection: Berberine activates GLUT4 (which is present in both fat/muscle) but activates a mechanism that prevents fat storage.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
thank you for clearin that up for me, think ima pick a couple bottles

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There was a thread asking about a muscle specific GDA. I think Berberine was the one ingredient that was concluded to be muscle specific....
TUDCA.

xhrr

Awards
I wouldn't buy a gda unless it included berberine or I would just buy berberine solo.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't buy a gda unless it included berberine or I would just buy berberine solo.
I do love Berberine. But bulk powder is just awful tasting.

Usually will go with Yellow Gold if I want bulk and if not I just grab Recompadrol.

xhrr

Awards
I do love Berberine. But bulk powder is just awful tasting. Usually will go with Yellow Gold if I want bulk and if not I just grab Recompadrol.
Yep burn 24 and recompadrol are head and shoulders above the rest ime if I don't get berberine in bulk

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep burn 24 and recompadrol are head and shoulders above the rest ime if I don't get berberine in bulk
Forgot about Burn 24. I'm always going with Recompadrol or Burn 24.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since people bring up Burn24, I've gotta wonder...how come no one else uses Bergenin?

xhrr

Awards
Since people bring up Burn24, I've gotta wonder...how come no one else uses Bergenin?
I would love to be able to find a reputable source for a solo bergenin product.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Recomp, SSV2, and AP are all good GDA's i have used in the past, have not tried Burn 24 yet but heard great things
SSV2 would be great for a pre-workout large dosed carb meal or pre-bed dosing as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used burn24 and really liked it. Only GDA I have ever used.

xhrr

Awards
If I had to pick one non staple supplement to take it would be burn 24

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I do love Berberine. But bulk powder is just awful tasting.

Usually will go with Yellow Gold if I want bulk and if not I just grab Recompadrol.
have you run berberine/YG with something like ABE before? Reason I ask is berberine entry at examine says berberine may interfere (negatively) with PDE inhibitors

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't remember exactly if when I used Yellow Gold if I was using AnaBeta Elite or not.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Never noticed a damn thing from GDA's... Except a beautiful maple syrup smelling sweat. Lol. Wasn't from Slin Sane obviously.

They just seem like a huge waste of money to me. Worse than test boosters.