PA vs ARA

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Which would you guys prefer? I've used x gels, only one bottle and I'm kicking myself cause the last few workouts is when I really started feeling its benefits. Which would you guys prefer for an 8 week run?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which would you guys prefer? I've used x gels, only one bottle and I'm kicking myself cause the last few workouts is when I really started feeling its benefits. Which would you guys prefer for an 8 week run?

I have not tried ArA and i know many people who really love it. It works and understanding how it works it is one of the best natural products you can find.

I have been using PA since April and i can deff say PA is AMAZING!

The good thing is, you can buy Soy Lecithin Granules such as Fearn , Optima etc. 2 tablespoons gives u 1.2g PA and other phospholipids which are beneficial.

For me 750mg was ok. (The dose used in studies) but increasing the dosage worked much better!
Now i am at 3g of PA and it works amazing.

-more strength
-more size
-musclefullness
-weightgain without eating more
-pumps
Increased appetite

Dr wilson (one of guys who ran the study on PA ) said taking more would be more beneficial and its not toxic or does not have any sides. No reason to buy PA product. Just go for the soy lecithin granules. Its cheao, getting much more PA daily and has other phospholipids which are good.

Run ArA or PA first, then run the other, then you can stack it together .
That way you will know what worked best for you.

But i bet PA and ArA is a damn good combo and they both works different

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You definitely missed out on the best part of the ArA run. As you said, after the first bottle or around week 3 is when it really starts kicking in full effect.

I know many are getting good results with PA but personally I would go with ArA.

And FYI, I'm currently running ArA + Lecithin Granules (PA) :).

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean those who have tried PA with 750mg should try higher dosage like 2g or more to really see what PA is doing for them.

I believe this stack would be one of the best natty stacks:

ArA+PA+ABE

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, any product you'd recommend for the soy lecithin granules?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not tried PA but will be soon. I personally cannot take ARA as I have inflammatory related issues and every time I have tried ARA(we are at 4-5 attempts at this point) I am left regretting it. Just not for me unfortunately. I will be looking into King and some added lecithin. I have used Niagen by itself at 250mg a day and the improvement in well-being and energy was excellent. I have contacted BPI and they said the Niagen is around 200mg for two caps. That alone makes the price of King worth it considering how much Niagen costs by itself(45-50 for 60 125mg caps.) The PA being there is simply a bonus.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback, any product you'd recommend for the soy lecithin granules?
Go for:
Fearn Soy lecithin
Optima Soy Lecithin

VERY cheap and effective :)
Taste is a mild nutty flavour. Really good

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Go for:
Fearn Soy lecithin
Optima Soy Lecithin

VERY cheap and effective :)
Taste is a mild nutty flavour. Really good
Awesome thanks, I'll give one of them a go! Where do you dose it, pre workout?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Jury still out, but after taking SL for a couple weeks muscle fullness ranks at the top with just about anything. Plus $10/month tough to beat

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never tried PA, however I'm a big fan of X-Gels. That's my go to ArA product.

Depending on goals, X-Gels + Forskolin (or AnaBeta Elite if your budget allows) is a premier choice for body composition improvements.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean those who have tried PA with 750mg should try higher dosage like 2g or more to really see what PA is doing for them.

ArA+PA+ABE
Is there any thing you don't double or triple dose?:lmao:

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any thing you don't double or triple dose?:lmao:
Lol :D
Good question.. well..

I am not fan of stims (dont use stims) only a cup of coffe sometimes prior workout..

And i am ofcourse carefull . Some plants,herbs are better to take in low dossges :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ArA+PA+ABE
Agree with the ArA + PA + AnaBeta Elite stack.

Just short of 2 weeks on ArA + PA (lecithin granules) and I will be throwing in AnaBeta Elite around the end of week 3 or 4.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
PA + ArA is next on my list to try...

Was thinking of a big stack... Growth Factor Extreme (ArA, Agmatine, I3C, Arimistane) + PA + Forskolin + -(-)Epi

hngggggg

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Go for: Fearn Soy lecithin Optima Soy Lecithin VERY cheap and effective :) Taste is a mild nutty flavour. Really good
would Now Foods Lecithin Granules Non-GMO - 1 Lb do the trick? From the description I've read they seem to be soy lecithin

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would Now Foods Lecithin Granules Non-GMO - 1 Lb do the trick? From the description I've read they seem to be soy lecithin
Kissdadookie said its the same.
I mean i like when i can read on the label how much % of different Phospholipids.
thats why i prefer Fearn or Optima:)

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Kissdadookie said its the same. I mean i like when i can read on the label how much % of different Phospholipids. thats why i prefer Fearn or Optima:)
how much % of phospholipids is recommended before the point of diminishing returns? And can u take this only on workout days pre workout and reap the strength benefits?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ARA has years of feedback and studies backing it up;). There also should be some good sales on Xgels real soon
As I just bought two bottles :( lol

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Ara > PA in my exp but PA is so cheap when using soy-l as the source so really no point in discussing an either or situation

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how much % of phospholipids is recommended before the point of diminishing returns? And can u take this only on workout days pre workout and reap the strength benefits?
I mean 2g and above is a perfect dose of PA.and yes, you can take it only on workout days and you will still get nice gains actually

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I mean 2g and above is a perfect dose of PA.and yes, you can take it only on workout days and you will still get nice gains actually
solid thanks for the reply

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
As of right now I would pick ARA. Having used X-factor a number of times, I recommend it wholeheartedly.

PA certainly has some interesting preliminary research regarding its use, but if I had to go with one, it would be ARA.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem :)
Send me PM anytime if you have any question regarding PA
Hey Danes,Do you workout early in the morning in a fasted state and does PA give you any stomach issues?Since it is so cheap I ordered 4 bottles of Fearn Lecithin Granules.I workout early in the morning and want to add it to my preworkout formula.
I am going to start with the 2 tablespoons to begin with.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Danes,Do you workout early in the morning in a fasted state and does PA give you any stomach issues?Since it is so cheap I ordered 4 bottles of Fearn Lecithin Granules.I workout early in the morning and want to add it to my preworkout formula.
I am going to start with the 2 tablespoons to begin with.
Hey Buddy:)

You know my damn sensitive stomach but SL makes me hungry lol. No stomachissues at all just increased appetite. I do workout in the evening:)

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
so with the fearn lecithin granules you could take 4 tablespoons (30 grams) and get 2.4 grams of PA? very cheap..only like 14 dollars for a months supply.

i was wondering what to do after my ArA run and i think we have a winner. gonna stack it with forskolin-95 and PES high volume (amentomax ayyyy)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I am starting a stack of Xgels and PA soon myself. I havr run 6 cycles of Ara at 1.5g or above and have gained an average of 4-5lb each time.

And that is a modest estimation. My diet amd training are very well structured as well though

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I am starting a stack of Xgels and PA soon myself. I havr run 6 cycles of Ara at 1.5g or above and have gained an average of 4-5lb each time.

And that is a modest estimation. My diet amd training are very well structured as well though
Log it. What PA source?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know I am saving for fishing trip but PA is so cheap:lmao:.

I remember reading some where PA taste sweet and can mixed with anything.
Taste and consistence is actually like a mild nuts. Mild nutty flavour and like chewing cashew nuts :)i love it :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
currently on ArA, might have to look for Soy lecithin this weekend at the hippie store and stack it...good information in here

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so with the fearn lecithin granules you could take 4 tablespoons (30 grams) and get 2.4 grams of PA? very cheap..only like 14 dollars for a months supply.

i was wondering what to do after my ArA run and i think we have a winner. gonna stack it with forskolin-95 and PES high volume (amentomax ayyyy)
Yes and you get other phospholipids which are beneficial :)

I mean 750mg PA was ok.. nothing to brag of..
1.5g was good and i liked it
2 and 3g MUCH better:)
I have been talking with Dr Wilson (one of DR who ran PA study ) and i asked him about toxicy and is it better to dose it high as 3g compared to 750mg. I also asked him about soy lecithin compared to concentrated PA products and he wrote:

-To be honest based on our cell culture data I think it would work better (3g vs 750mg)

-Thats awesome. Yes thats the same as PA, its just lower concentration per gram, but who cares its cheaper and has other important phospholipids (soy lecithin vs contentrated PA. Remember Soy Lecithin PA was used in the study. And why they used concentrated phospholipids? To find out which one increased mTOR )

-Yes its fine, no negative sides from heavy tox studies (since soy lecithin has choline and other phospholipids i asked him is it ok to take high dosages of soy lecithin)

So the thing is,
Buy Fearn or Optima Soy lecithin.
4 Tablespoons =2.4g PA and thats good start dosage. No reason to run below that dosage. Its cheap and it WORKS!

-better pumps
-muscle fullness
-strength (not many supps that helped me on this but PA really did it)
-size (gaining weight without eating more due to glycogen retention)
-appetite increase

Almost all of guys who run high PA dosage love it and i bet you guys who havent tried it will like it

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People should not misunderstand me:)
I am NOT bashing ArA and even i havent tried ArA it is still one of the best natty products (understanding how it works/increase protein synthesis, has data behind it etc). But i mean PA is amazing, it can be stacked with everything and DAMN cheap :)

like i said before, nice natty stack would be:

ArA+PA+ABE

even better:

ArA+PA+ABE+EP+(some stuff from analyzed supplements)
That would be good :)

Mark Table

Awards
Hi Danes,
how do u dose PA soy lecithin on non workout days??
just to have the complete supplementation guide, cause I'm very interested of trying P!!
thanks a lot!!

amarula

Awards
Kissdadookie said its the same.
I mean i like when i can read on the label how much % of different Phospholipids.
thats why i prefer Fearn or Optima:)
Now product description says it's about 23% phosphatidylcholine and 14% phosphatidylinositol

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Danes,
how do u dose PA soy lecithin on non workout days??
just to have the complete supplementation guide, cause I'm very interested of trying P!!
thanks a lot!!
On non workout days i take it in the middle of the day:) but you can take it when ever you want.
on workout days 30-60min prior workout

Some people are taking only on workout days but i mean its great to take it every day. Not only for mTOR activation but health benefits from other phospholipids :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now product description says it's about 23% phosphatidylcholine and 14% phosphatidylinositol
Yes PC and PI but it has PA too but its not listed. I mean I prefer FEARN and OPTIMA because all phospholipids and other ingredients are listed

Mark Table

Awards
thanks a lot Danes!!
i made a little research and i do believe its better to take it every day for the health side connected to the others phospholipids!!
do u take the 3 grams full dose of PA after lunch or u take a smaller dose?
thanks again!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks a lot Danes!!
i made a little research and i do believe its better to take it every day for the health side connected to the others phospholipids!!
do u take the 3 grams full dose of PA after lunch or u take a smaller dose?
thanks again!!
No need to say thanks :)

I am taking one dose at once , on workout days and non workout days.

paula

paula

Awards
Hey danes what about puritans pride? It states that 1680 mg per serving of phosphatidycholine, 95% soy phosphatides. Fearn and optima is not available in my country. So thats the only soy lecithin i can find.

Mark Table

Awards
thanks again Danes!!
i really appreciate your help and availability!!

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
my next stack...

PA+Follidrone+amentomax....heck yeah!

on ArA and amentomax right now and my weight has gone up 6 pounds in 4 weeks so far with no visual change in body fat...maybe even a little leaner....lifts have also increased. Excited to see what epi/PA can do. After that I'm getting on epistane to trim down for summer (lol kind of fat right now.... 6'0 225 at around 22%)