Critique 16 week Bulk natty stacks/progam

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Planning my yearly bulk from Jan to April. Diet will be high carb cycling, moderate fat, high protein. 3-5 lifting days depending on the program. High carbs on training days, low carb/high fat on rest/cardio days. Cardio will be mostly short HIIT sessions to keep metabolism up, possibly one 30 minute MISS session a week if I feel like it.

Here's the layout:

Preworkout Same for all 16 weeks -TBD but will include caffeine, tyrosine, COP, BA, Agmatine, Betaine, taurine either home made or a pre made product
Amino IV intra

Week 1-4 Program is 5 day PHAT with 2 days of HIIT after hyper workouts
Forskolin 95 100mg
most wanted (new product)
new erase
AS dopadex+AS chlorotest at bed
Olympus labs Ep1c
Amentomax

Week 5-8 Program is a modified 3 day 10x10 for strength so the progression will be 10x5,10x4,10x3, followed by a planned off/deload week. HIIT will be done on off days between workouts (tues/Thursday)
Anabeta/ABE AS
forskolin100 mg
Olympus Ep1c
X gels+ 2g lclt
AS T alatus
AS Amentomax
AS dopadex+chlorotest at bed

9-12 Program is 3 day 5x5 building off new 5 rep maxes from the previous program. HIIT will be done on Tuesday and Thursday non lifting days again
Anabeta/ABE
Olympus elim1nate 50-75mg
AS forsk100mg
AS Fenu 400
AS T alatus
xgels +2g lclt
Millenium ZMK at bed (break from dopadex)

Week 13-16
Program is 5 day split hitting everything twice over 5 days. All hyper work, high volume, planned over reach followed by an off week before I begin cutting
olympus ep1c
AS cistamax
xgels+2g lclt
ABE
Eliminate 50-75mg
AS fenu400
AS Dopadex + Chlorotest at bed

There are staples i take for recovery/general health which are not listed but is pretty standard and straight forward including a multi, low dose fish oil away from x gels, extra vitamin D, extra vitamin c away from workouts...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks solid to me.

And you have yourself quite the supplement stack about to go down for your bulk!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks solid to me. And you have yourself quite the supplement stack about to go down for your bulk!!
lol. Yeah how much did that all cost. I don't even want to begin to total it up. Looks good though man. Should see some really nice progress.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol. Yeah how much did that all cost. I don't even want to begin to total it up. Looks good though man. Should see some really nice progress.
If progress isn't made on that haul of supplements, something is wrong lol.

Ched, what's the calories going to look like if you happen to know?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've stocked up most of it over a couple months or longer... During sales and using coupons/trading etc.. The rest ill pick up over thanksgiving and New Years sale! It's my only real hobby / expense besides food and cost of living lol so I don't mind it!

If progress isn't made on that haul of supplements, something is wrong lol.

Ched, what's the calories going to look like if you happen to know?
Oh progess will be made. Ever since my hip flexor/psoas injury that made me cut back on cardio, I've seen such dramatic improvements in my body composition, mood, overall well being. I really was doing too much cardio so the injury was a blessing in disguise and helped me RE LEARN proper training and diet.

I am not a fan of tracking macros. I've done it before (with great success to diet down to low single digit body fat) but It became obsessive and unhealthy, so I just keep track in general. Estimates are:

High carb days: 250-300g mostly simple carbs like rice and potatoes and fruit
Low carb days 80-100g mostly from veggies and fibrous, gluten free carbs

Protein is usually 160-200g (off days versus lift days)

Fats on high carb days is 30-50g
Fats on low carb days is up around 100g mostly from coconut and olive oils, some cheese, nuts, avocados and grass fed beef/ higher fat meats, eggs

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either you stocked up when there were great sales or you're rich lol.

Stack looks good. As far as your pre workout goes, you might want to look into CreMax. It is a creatine product we carry and contains a full dose of Betaine, COP, and Taurine. That would get in those ingredients for you and your daily creatine. You could buy bulk caffeine pills, agmatine powder, and BA as well.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you got a very solid plan for your bulk with training and nutrition!

Awesome to hear you noticed such an increase in mood, well being, and body comp from dropping cardio sessions.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you got a very solid plan for your bulk with training and nutrition!

Awesome to hear you noticed such an increase in mood, well being, and body comp from dropping cardio sessions.
Yea it's been only 3 months of this so I'm sure the longer it goes, the better the results will be! No longer spinning my wheels

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I don't know your history, but why not just run something mild? I'm a PES/AS fan, but that's alot of $ for natty/test boosting centric supplements. Can't go wrong with Ara and Forskolin, though.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would look into Alphamax with the spread of ingredients your using.

Alpha contains a full 50mg 95% Forskolin per day
Also contains a full 75mg Arimistane as well as 300mg 98% LDOPA amoung other things like 1.4g Dinvaill, Vitamin D and ZMA all for $32.

You would have to switch the plan around a little but you would save quite a bit of money opposed to buying three or four products seperatley.

And as ANT brought up CreMax I believe Nutriverse has a buy 1 Alpha get 1 CreMax for free, now your really saving money!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
the forecast for that stack looks sunny with a 90% chance of gains

you're stocked bro! i wouldn't change a thing, love how the training is broken up too. good luck!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good Ched. The lifting progression looks pretty solid as well from my first glance.

Let the gains commence!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The phases are too short. 4 weeks is a short amount of time to be bouncing from program to program.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The phases are too short. 4 weeks is a short amount of time to be bouncing from program to program.
I agree. If it were me, Id maybe run phat for 8 weeks, and stack amento + epi for that duration. Cos phat is both low rep and moderate/high rep, the amento will help for the former and epi the latter.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Agreed here.

Focus on one and run it through for at least 12 weeks IMO. Ive been on my program for most of this year and I keep seeing results

jaces

jaces

Awards
I dont like to plan it as detailed as you did but it looks good , also just to many ''supplements'' imo

jaces

jaces

Awards
Agreed here.

Focus on one and run it through for at least 12 weeks IMO. Ive been on my program for most of this year and I keep seeing results
Agreed , think if you hit a plateau you dont know your body and you dont know how to make diet or training changes to avoid it

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you are overthinking your training a bit. Just split it into two phases, strength & hypertrophy. Week's 1-8; 5/3/1 with bodybuilding template (or 5x5 or whatever strength program you like. Im partial to wendlers). Weeks 9-16; hypertrophy focused so like HST or Lyles GBR or whatever hypertrophy program you like.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I think you are overthinking your training a bit. Just split it into two phases, strength & hypertrophy. Week's 1-8; 5/3/1 with bodybuilding template (or 5x5 or whatever strength program you like. Im partial to wendlers). Weeks 9-16; hypertrophy focused so like HST or Lyles GBR or whatever hypertrophy program you like.
I like this.

I also think he should take 9-14 days off starting after week 8 if he does HST to induce strategic de-conditioning.

I've employed SD and it has helped tremendously for hypertrophy.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know your history, but why not just run something mild? I'm a PES/AS fan, but that's alot of $ for natty/test boosting centric supplements. Can't go wrong with Ara and Forskolin, though.
I was on TRT at 24 I have health issues which are in check now but I screwed my hormones back when I was 16-18 from anorexia. I refuse to mess w anything that can cause shutdown. I'm lucky I was able to restart with clomid at 24-25.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like this.

I also think he should take 9-14 days off starting after week 8 if he does HST to induce strategic de-conditioning.

I've employed SD and it has helped tremendously for hypertrophy.
Yea I didnt actually label another deload, it's planned the last week of march right before in jump into the high volume routine 5 days a week again In April.

The reason for doing 4 weeks of each program is bc I want to see which ones i like.. Then when I bulk again next year ill know which one i want to run for a longer time! This type of training is new to me too, as I've always been "afraid" of lower volume. But now that I've been forced to back off, I see I'm actually gaining more size and strength with lower volume. But like I said... This is all to experiment and see what works best before I commit to one or the other for extended time

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Yea I didnt actually label another deload, it's planned the last week of march right before in jump into the high volume routine 5 days a week again In April.

The reason for doing 4 weeks of each program is bc I want to see which ones i like.. Then when I bulk again next year ill know which one i want to run for a longer time! This type of training is new to me too, as I've always been "afraid" of lower volume. But now that I've been forced to back off, I see I'm actually gaining more size and strength with lower volume. But like I said... This is all to experiment and see what works best before I commit to one or the other for extended time
Then why don't you drop the supplementation to eliminate any variables? If that's your goal that is. I'm not trying to instigate, I just highly doubt you'll be running the exact same stack next year.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then why don't you drop the supplementation to eliminate any variables? If that's your goal that is. I'm not trying to instigate, I just highly doubt you'll be running the exact same stack next year.
Well ... LOL Ive actually been keeping track of what I run since 2011 and with what type of program :/ obviously some things have been discontinued and new products have been introduced, but i keep track of what I liked, What worked or didn't, and I try to replicate what I like and replace / drop what I didnt! Like I said in another post, this is like my one hobby.. On top of coaching football.. So I really like to dedicate time and research and keep track of it. I'm confident now that my cardio obsession has been fixed, I will continue to make solid progress as I have over the last 3 months!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And thanks everyone for the feedback, all helpful!