Serious advice needed on my intaking...

STEELCITY

Awards
I'm finally starting the gym on Monday. My shoulder is feeling a lot better. Not 100 percent, but enough to go work out. Either way, I will be focusing a lot of my working out on back, arms, core and leg workouts. I'm going to ease in to "pushing" exercises. I got cabin fever from being sidelined for so long.

These are my current supplements:

Protein, Creatine mono, Glutamine, BCAA's, ZMA, Fish oils, CoQ10, Multi, B12, Zinc and Folic Acid, Calcium/Vitamin D, Glucosamine and Cissus.

and these are my new, fun supplements:

2) bottles of Anabeta
1) bottle of Erase Pro
2) bottles of Dermastrength

I'm a night owl. I wake up at 2pm to go to work. I go to sleep everyday at 6-7am. Typically when I get up, the first thing that I do is take my B12, Fish Oils and CoQ10. After I get out of the shower I take my shaker cup and make a protein drink with creatine in it. After that, I usually eat a quick scoop of peanut butter with some chocolate milk and take my multi-vitamin OR zinc and folic acid on that day. I just started taking Glucosamine again and recently purchased Cissus and the Calcium/Vitamin D. Where should I fit all these supplements? you can't just take them all at the same time right?

As for the test boosters, at the moment, I only want to start with a bottle of Anabeta. If I'm feeling nice the first 7-10 days, I might start stacking it with Dermastrength to see if I feel even stronger. I also want to use the Dermastrength to rub it on the shoulder. See if it helps it get to 100%. I'm planning on hitting the gym hard for 8 weeks while taking all these supplements. Is there anything else I should be taking to keep the testes healthy?

Another question is with the dieting though. I'm 5'11. Weigh 215lbs and 33 years old. My ideal weight is to be 200lbs. What is the best way to accomplish this goal? I fall into the mesomorph category. I can easily get fat and build muscle. How much protein, calories and carbs should I be taking in daily? How much water should I be drinking? What time should I stop eating with the way my schedule is? Should I be doing cardio? I just want to do everything the right way.

All advice welcome. Thanks in advance.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Diet is the most important factor.. Just eat clean food and get roughly 1g of protein per pound you weigh. Seeing as you are getting back it to it you really don't need a bunch of supps except maybe the basics like protein, sns creatine mono, multivitamin, etc...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
usually when taking those types of supps I just take them together..
dieting is definitely your priority for fatloss

STEELCITY

Awards
So how much carbs and calories should I be taking in?

Is the 16 hour fast a good diet? Pound protein for 8 hours. Sleep 8 hours. Be a good boy for another 8 hours?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
keep it simple.. take your body weight and multiply by 10. that would a starting point for calories. so.. 2150 total. do that for a week. and if u lose 2 lbs then keep it at bw times ten and adjust as u go.. if you lose more than that... add a few caloris in the following week. try to keep your fat loss to 1-2 lbs a week for the best outcome and minimal muscle loss

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That is a lot of questions for sure. Diet is where id put all my emphasis if I were you. Search these forums and bring us some answers to your questions then we can steer you right from there. A lot of what you posted can be answered with "it depends".

STEELCITY

Awards
keep it simple.. take your body weight and multiply by 10. that would a starting point for calories. so.. 2150 total. do that for a week. and if u lose 2 lbs then keep it at bw times ten and adjust as u go.. if you lose more than that... add a few caloris in the following week. try to keep your fat loss to 1-2 lbs a week for the best outcome and minimal muscle loss
Thanks @xR1. This sounds good.
That is a lot of questions for sure. Diet is where id put all my emphasis if I were you. Search these forums and bring us some answers to your questions then we can steer you right from there. A lot of what you posted can be answered with "it depends".
Diet is what I want to focus on as well. I've searched around the forum. Too many opinions drive me nuts.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
First set your goals, whether its build muscle or cut or maintain or whatever. Then get the right nutrition plan for your goals and right training program for your goals. Then comes the supplements for your goals. It looks like you have the supplements for your goals though. haha

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Build muscle and trim down is the main goal i would say for most people. I know you have most of all you supplements already but for the future if you really want to get cut and looking for a all in one prohormone and getting cut i would suggest E-ripper by Meance Nutrition. E-ripper has 15mg epistane and three cutting agents so i think this product would fit your goals really well. If you just want a fat burner i would suggets Throttle. Hope my input helps for the future maybe. Again looking good in here.