Best non stim appetite surpressant?

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
What's up guys so I ordered some Alphamine a few days ago to help lose a few extra pounds thinking the appetite suppression effects were more then what they apparently are.

So because alphamine is so high stim I'm not sure running norco with it is a great idea (idk if people even do that) so I'm trying to find a non stim appetite surpressant!

Lemme know what you guys got for me

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up guys so I ordered some Alphamine a few days ago to help lose a few extra pounds thinking the appetite suppression effects were more then what they apparently are. So because alphamine is so high stim I'm not sure running norco with it is a great idea (idk if people even do that) so I'm trying to find a non stim appetite surpressant! Lemme know what you guys got for me
I personally did one norco and one scoop of alphamine and loved it. Appetite suppression was great and fat loss was even better. You can add a non stim like aav2 and forskolin but the majority of my appetite suppression came from norco/alphamine.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
I personally did one norco and one scoop of alphamine and loved it. Appetite suppression was great and fat loss was even better. You can add a non stim like aav2 and forskolin but the majority of my appetite suppression came from norco/alphamine.
I'll have to give that a shot. I didn't know if it would be stim overload

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ran this exactly in the morning btw breakfast and lunch. Great app. suppression, mood increase, and energy that gives just enough pickmeup. I wouldn't call it high stim by any means but the combined effects are quite great. Seriously a killer combo that lasts a long time.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AaV2 is not non stim. It contains Alpha Yohimbine...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards