Synephrine HCL

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello everyone. I've been doing some vague research and it seems Synephrine's main usage is for appetite suppression/energy, with apparently no body recomp effects. Is there anything in specific I should avoid taking when I'm using Synephrine? In specific, I'm taking Combustion and Target A2 right now.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone. I've been doing some vague research and it seems Synephrine's main usage is for appetite suppression/energy, with apparently no body recomp effects. Is there anything in specific I should avoid taking when I'm using Synephrine? In specific, I'm taking Combustion and Target A2 right now.
I am sure Synapsin will chime in on this subject. It would really depend on the synephrine you are using. Some synthetic synephrine is m-synephrine, where as real extracted synephrine is p-synephrine. They have different effects. The natural synephrine is better tolerated...the m-synephrine that some synthetic synephrines use have given it the mixed feedback

Anything that suppressed appetite can indirectly favor body composition though, through making it easier for you to stick to your restricted diet

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assume Synephrine HCL is m-synephrine. Correct?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sure Synapsin will chime in on this subject. It would really depend on the synephrine you are using. Some synthetic synephrine is m-synephrine, where as real extracted synephrine is p-synephrine. They have different effects. The natural synephrine is better tolerated...the m-synephrine that some synthetic synephrines use have given it the mixed feedback

Anything that suppressed appetite can indirectly favor body composition though, through making it easier for you to stick to your restricted diet
Indeed my good sir.

I assume Synephrine HCL is m-synephrine. Correct?
It depends. Para-synephrine is what you normally find in bitter orange extracts (also known as Citrus aurantium). Most side effects for synephrine are for Meta-synephrine because it is a strong alpha agonist (compared to Para-synephrine,which displays 55% of the same alpha agonist activity as Meta-synephrine). Another significant difference is they also have different activity on alpha 2 adrenergic receptors (one being an agonist, other being an antagonist). There is no real way of knowing if its synephrine HCl without asking the manufacturer. It could be para, could be meta, could even be both. If they say it is from bitter orange, it is only Para-synephrine.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methylsynephrine is another issue. The *good* methylsynephrine is not compliant, while the compliant, natural one, is worthless.
The "good" synephrine is the only one we care about :p