Analyzed Goodies arrived today

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established

Had first dose of T-Alatus pwo today. when should I take Chloro? If im correct i think it's morning + pre bed, was wondering if it would be a good idea pre excited to see how these go :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had first dose of T-Alatus pwo today. when should I take Chloro? If im correct i think it's morning + pre bed, was wondering if it would be a good idea pre excited to see how these go :)
Yes that works for ChloroTest. Please let us know your thoughts on the products!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice! Excited to hear how those work out for you!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Yes that works for ChloroTest. Please let us know your thoughts on the products!
sure will, im going to be taking note of changes in well being, and mood, libido along with daily energy. im on poverty macros and pretty low fat during the final month of my cut so should help me allot. so Chloro won't make you tired if i dosed pwo? i thought it was more of a sleep aid don't know allot about it though

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
sure will, im going to be taking note of changes in well being, and mood, libido along with daily energy. im on poverty macros and pretty low fat during the final month of my cut so should help me allot. so Chloro won't make you tired if i dosed pwo? i thought it was more of a sleep aid don't know allot about it though
It makes sleep deeper but it doesn't put you to sleep or make you drowsy. Dose away!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In addition to improving the quality of sleep, chlorotest is also an adaptogenic compound and has the potential of improving GH levels and possibly androgenic activity.

dbenj7

Awards
Keep us posted how you go, have been waiting to see some feedback on these :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted how you go, have been waiting to see some feedback on these :)
so far so good. sleep was amazing last night on chloro, soild 10 hours really deep sleep to.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so far so good. sleep was amazing last night on chloro, soild 10 hours really deep sleep to.
Awesome! Let us know if you keep noticing the deeper sleep.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for feedback.

changemyoil66

Awards
You should have picked up some amentomax also.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Let us know if you keep noticing the deeper sleep.
been going amazing the past 5 days. sleep has consistently been very good, much improved deeper sleep waking up later than usual more refreshed with allot more energy :) because allot of the time i wake up super early on pov macros hungry lol, but this seems to make me nice a tired taken 30min- 1 hour pre bed and sleeping like a rock. i also notice a pleasing fullness effect right away with chloro.

so far T Alatus not sure, but i do think its helping out with mood slightly and well being so far throughout the day and adding to endurance for my workouts which are typically very high volume, accept for the power days (phat variant routine), but need more time with it to report more.

You should have picked up some amentomax also.
i already have some. and theres some in HV which i have ordered. pretty sure it was out of stock when the anazlyed insider came out

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback. Please let us know if you notice any changes in your libido, thank you!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been going amazing the past 5 days. sleep has consistently been very good, much improved deeper sleep waking up later than usual more refreshed with allot more energy :) because allot of the time i wake up super early on pov macros hungry lol, but this seems to make me nice a tired taken 30min- 1 hour pre bed and sleeping like a rock. i also notice a pleasing fullness effect right away with chloro. so far T Alatus not sure, but i do think its helping out with mood slightly and well being so far throughout the day and adding to endurance for my workouts which are typically very high volume, accept for the power days (phat variant routine), but need more time with it to report more. i already have some. and theres some in HV which i have ordered. pretty sure it was out of stock when the anazlyed insider came out
Great feedback Max!! Glad it's going so well.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
dam those are some nice prices on analyzed website too, I never heard of you guys until this thread, nice price on T. Alatus too

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dam those are some nice prices on analyzed website too, I never heard of you guys until this thread, nice price on T. Alatus too
Sister company to PES :).

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Sister company to PES :).
Now that makes sense!!!!!!! Any labs done with T. Alatus? I'm doing a baseline now (saliva, pin prick) for free and total test, I think im gonna pull the trigger on your guys forskolin, T. Alatus, and chloro and do post lab tests after I finish a log

dbenj7

Awards
Now that makes sense!!!!!!! Any labs done with T. Alatus? I'm doing a baseline now (saliva, pin prick) for free and total test, I think im gonna pull the trigger on your guys forskolin, T. Alatus, and chloro and do post lab tests after I finish a log
Would be keen to see how this goes!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for feedback. Missed this as sale :( I'll stock up the next one.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Good to see some feedback and hopefully more will start to roll in. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dopadex and chlorotest are amazing.
-amazing sleep (there are.a study done on safed musli and velvet bean for sleep quality)
-libido
-feeling great

Analyzed supplements is a great brand and you are getting quality products and no ****ty blends

Here is two studies done on safed musli and velvet bean (together)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22778558/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23946662/?i=21&from=Chlorophytum borivilianum
Nice!

I could only imagine the sleep one would get from DopaDex and Chlorotest.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice!

I could only imagine the sleep one would get from DopaDex and Chlorotest.
I have severe sleep apnea and my sleep quality sucks. my life is much better thanks to this stack

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is great to hear. I know many people love DopaDex for sleep so the benefits from Chlorotest on sleep quality is great. Plus all the other benefits one is getting from the two.

I've got some Chlorotest on the way myself so I will be noting how it helps with sleep.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is great to hear. I know many people love DopaDex for sleep so the benefits from Chlorotest on sleep quality is great. Plus all the other benefits one is getting from the two.

I've got some Chlorotest on the way myself so I will be noting how it helps with sleep.
Maybe mr. Cooper will let me log the Fenugreek/tribulus stack :D

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or u could just go buy it for 20 bucks each
Money is not the problem man, but i wish PES/AS could send it from UK / Europe. Even creatine will be returned of customs if it is from US

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Well T Alatus i think is for sure affecting my libido lol in a great way after instense workouts you can notice it allot. and i do notice i feel more confident and talkative around friends/family. overall energy during the day seems to have improved. however hard to say if its from Chloro or that or both. but either way im not complaining :) a note for chloro i find myself very relaxed after it and able to unwind in the hours prior to bed, in a clam collective zoned out state feels very good. the fullness upon waking is also very pleasing, and i can notice it right away after taking it the mornings, quite like agmatine but maybe better. Im also thinking allot better and brain fog that comes about at times, is no where to be seen lately.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well T Alatus i think is for sure affecting my libido lol in a great way after instense workouts you can notice it allot. and i do notice i feel more confident and talkative around friends/family. overall energy during the day seems to have improved. however hard to say if its from Chloro or that or both. but either way im not complaining :) a note for chloro i find myself very relaxed after it and able to unwind in the hours prior to bed, in a clam collective zoned out state feels very good. the fullness upon waking is also very pleasing, and i can notice it right away after taking it the mornings, quite like agmatine but maybe better. Im also thinking allot better and brain fog that comes about at times, is no where to be seen lately.
Another great update :). Your review/updates got me excited to start my ChloroTest!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Interested in this! So it has sleep benefits?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Money is not the problem man, but i wish PES/AS could send it from UK / Europe. Even creatine will be returned of customs if it is from US
Our UK distributor has picked them up. You will see them for sale shortly. :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Great sleep still on Chloro :) adding the perfect addition to the combo today

Blueberry EP is amazing

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Got t alatas, chlorotest and dopadex! Just for sleep benefits and a possible stim break

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

changemyoil66

Awards
WTF when did PES come out with a powdered Erase Pro? Are the ingredients same as the pill?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
WTF when did PES come out with a powdered Erase Pro? Are the ingredients same as the pill?
Its the aussie version since its harder to get pill versions of US products sold here. so PES made a powdered version in mango and blueberry :D hopefully the same happens with AnaBeta Elite ;) and Norcodrene somehow. still manage to get my paws on them anyway though.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be interested in hearing more anecdotal feedback on libido from anyone stacking these.

Mine haven't arrived yet and I would love to salvage as much as I can in the depths of dieting lol.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in hearing more anecdotal feedback on libido from anyone stacking these.

Mine haven't arrived yet and I would love to salvage as much as I can in the depths of dieting lol.
morning wood of peace lol. and as im on poverty macros, Libido is sky high right now. also had to try control this random aggression out of no where bit moody almost like i unintentionally have been snapping over tiny things haha. overall these honestly compliment a natty cut great for overall well being, and feeling good day to day, mentally keeping you alert. endruance has been great in the gym as usual, strength still great. don't feel as tried or gassed after workouts now either. this includes HIIT Cardio, along with x2 week frequency moderate volume workouts 5-6x a week. with 3, 400 calorie MISS sessions.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Dang these look cool. I cant find them anywhere in the UK, the chloro and the tribulus

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang these look cool. I cant find them anywhere in the UK, the chloro and the tribulus
They are shipped and on their way. Expect them soon. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
morning wood of peace lol. and as im on poverty macros, Libido is sky high right now. also had to try control this random aggression out of no where bit moody almost like i unintentionally have been snapping over tiny things haha. overall these honestly compliment a natty cut great for overall well being, and feeling good day to day, mentally keeping you alert. endruance has been great in the gym as usual, strength still great. don't feel as tried or gassed after workouts now either. this includes HIIT Cardio, along with x2 week frequency moderate volume workouts 5-6x a week. with 3, 400 calorie MISS sessions.
Your post made me jealous because you are in the same scenario as my except you still have libido lol.

I think I have cut my way to hypogonadism.

Let's see what these can do. :)