Best stack to make the jump from 315 to 405

A

amdd1124

Awards
Hello,

I'm looking for some advice on non-PH supplements, trying to get to 405 on the bench. I'm 45 and have been lifting for 20 years or so, right now I can hit 315 for 1 and I'm working with the sling shot to help over-train my muscles to eventually reach 405. My question is would the old school creatine mono/protein/glutamine be the best way to go? I have tried many routes including PH but I want to stay out of that game for now. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

redmond

redmond

Awards
To help you push for longer citrulline may be of benefit to you. Also beta alanine which has shown to be synergistic in combination with creatine. You could always increase creatine intake to 5g/kg a day to decrease myostatin by 37% but I think that's a bit unrealistic xD

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
315 to 405 is the same jump to me as going from 135 to 315. I wish you the best of luck, it's been three and a half years since my first 315 and I still haven't achieved 405. My suggestion, put on as much weight as you can, be patient, and think about making 335-350 as your next bench goal.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
We talking a goal for the next 2 year's or...?

A

amdd1124

Awards
To help you push for longer citrulline may be of benefit to you. Also beta alanine which has shown to be synergistic in combination with creatine. You could always increase creatine intake to 5g/kg a day to decrease myostatin by 37% but I think that's a bit unrealistic xD
Thanks a lot, I appreciate the advice.....would Anabeta Elite be something to try or is that not for building strength?

A

amdd1124

Awards
315 to 405 is the same jump to me as going from 135 to 315. I wish you the best of luck, it's been three and a half years since my first 315 and I still haven't achieved 405. My suggestion, put on as much weight as you can, be patient, and think about making 335-350 as your next bench goal.
Thanks I agree...this won't be an overnight thing. As my buddy says...the steel will always be there so there's no rush

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say two years is right on the money....I should probably set my goal for this year at 355 or so
Agreed with herder above and that may be a better goal. Glad to see you took it constructively and aren't in a rush. I'd suggest posting in the training forum for some help programming...there are some strong guys on here who'd definitely be able to help out.

As far as supplements in regards to strength gains I have found Amentoflavone (AmentoMax) to be the most effective for me. AnaBeta Elite + AmentoMax is a personal favorite of mine for performance benefits on the gym. :)

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Hello,

I'm looking for some advice on non-PH supplements, trying to get to 405 on the bench. I'm 45 and have been lifting for 20 years or so, right now I can hit 315 for 1 and I'm working with the sling shot to help over-train my muscles to eventually reach 405. My question is would the old school creatine mono/protein/glutamine be the best way to go? I have tried many routes including PH but I want to stay out of that game for now. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.
there is a few:
Most Popular:
Creatine Mono
Amentomax
arachidonic acid
betaine
caffeine
beta alanine

A

amdd1124

Awards
Agreed with herder above and that may be a better goal. Glad to see you took it constructively and aren't in a rush. I'd suggest posting in the training forum for some help programming...there are some strong guys on here who'd definitely be able to help out.

As far as supplements in regards to strength gains I have found Amentoflavone (AmentoMax) to be the most effective for me. AnaBeta Elite + AmentoMax is a personal favorite of mine for performance benefits on the gym. :)
Thanks Bolt, I will do that. I think I'll go with what you said....AnaBeta with AmentoMax, that makes the most sense for me. Thanks again!