Need new Creatine. Which one do you recommend?

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Ive ran out of creatine and am looking to buy a new one. I was using Con-Cret before but I feel that its overpriced since you don't get many servings.

Which one do you guys recommend I go with? Im looking for an affordable creatine that will WORK WELL. I am going to place an order today once I get some feedback. I was interested in Jet Mass by Gat but you only get 40 servings for about 40 dollars. Which to me is an insane amount of money for the number of servings you get.

hooah47

hooah47

Awards
Just go with monohydrate. It's cheap and effective. Tone tested and proven. 5g daily, 10g on training days (5 before and 5 after).

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Creatine Monohydrate. 5g daily for the first month is what I did, then 5g only on training days. You can pretty much get creatine for dirt cheap and it'll last you a year or two.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll echo the above. Just stick with creatine monohydrate (3-5g on training days is all you need).

hooah47

hooah47

Awards
You can buy a 200 serving just of mono for under $20.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If your looking for Bulk Mono look into SNS Creatine Mono however if your looking for a Creatine Blend look into CreMax, its an awesome Creatine blend using synergistic ingredients that further increase ATP production and cell volume.

CreMax pairs 5g of Micronized Creatine Monohydrate with a 3 gram blend of Tuarine, Betaine Anhydrous and Creatinol O Phosphate as well as an Electrolyte Blend for proper hydration. Its currently only offered unflavored so its easy to add to your pre, intra or post workout shake!

Also its pretty affordable, Nutraplanet has it up for $17.99 http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/performax-labs/cremax-30-servings.html

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Mono is the most cost effective, but I personally love Green Mag as I use Creatine and Betaine as staples, anyway. Add Taurine and the delicious Green Apple flavor, done deal... Oh, and the labels can be returned for free product. ;)

/shill. Lol

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
What do you guys think of Adenoflex by Gat? It has Mono in it along with other stuff that promotes increased muscle volume. I have used it before but was just wondering what your opinion is on it.

hooah47

hooah47

Awards
When it comes to creatine, I look solely at cost to benefit ratio. You can buy 200 5g servings for 18 bucks, or 30 servings of good knows how little, for probably anywhere from 25-40 bucks.

Saucylemonz

Awards
I take 10g creatine monohydrate postworkout with some fast carbs.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine monohydrate definitely works but you could also give Olympus Labs VITAL1TY a go.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wanna hear a joke? Any creatine that isn't mono

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Creatine mono has been tested and tested and tested and it works. However, some people have issues with absorption due to variances in stomach acid profile/digestion issues etc.... I would recommend giving Crea-Trona a try. Buffered creatine monohydrate. Higher absorption and still based on the tried and true creatine mono ..... I've tried just about everything as far as creatine and this one works the best for me.

http://finaflex.com/products/2012-07-22-22-14-336-detail

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Controlled Labs CREAmore (creatine mono) is on sale at Nutraplanet and a few other sites right now.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Agreed - a year's worth of creatine for under $15
This right here.

if youre hard bent on spending more cash on a designer creatine that will not give additional benefit, feel free to moneygram me the difference.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you guys think of Adenoflex by Gat? It has Mono in it along with other stuff that promotes increased muscle volume. I have used it before but was just wondering what your opinion is on it.
OP, Adenoflex would probably be fine, as it looks to have a couple of other good ingredients (betaine, agmatine), but since you mentioned in your original post that you are looking to keep costs down, i dont think this will save you any. So as others have pointed out, creatine monohydrate is going to be your best value. Look for Creapure. ALLMAX carries 100% micronized Creapure if you are interested, but there are many brand options out there. So go with a brand you trust, want to support, and look at bang for your buck.
There are other options like creatine HCl (Con-cret) which you mentioned you like, and you can buy these bulk as well, but again, per serving cost will be increased vs mono.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i recommend creatine magna. you could get it off swanson for a decent price

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive ran out of creatine and am looking to buy a new one. I was using Con-Cret before but I feel that its overpriced since you don't get many servings.

Which one do you guys recommend I go with? Im looking for an affordable creatine that will WORK WELL. I am going to place an order today once I get some feedback. I was interested in Jet Mass by Gat but you only get 40 servings for about 40 dollars. Which to me is an insane amount of money for the number of servings you get.
We offer high quality bulk creatine at a low price.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Im really looking forward to the new USP Modern Creatine! Hope to be trying that one out next.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just don't know why people would buy anything other than bulk mono. When you can get around a year's worth for 15 bucks... seems like an easy decision lol. Most other creatine blends will be underdosed or filled with things you really don't need.