Chlorophytum Borivilianum

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried this yet? Perhaps in the form of Chlorotest? From what I've read on Examine, it looks interesting.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone tried this yet? Perhaps in the form of Chlorotest? From what I've read on Examine, it looks interesting.
Due to how new chlorotest is I am interested in feedback. The ingredient has been in several formulas for products before, but I haven't seen too much on it alone, so it'd be cool to see some. :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
i picked up two bottles on the analyzed deal still waiting for them will give feedback soon hopefully

paula

paula

Awards
That ingredients can also be found in hgh up by applied nutraceuticals and they also combine it witth mucuna pureins for synergestic effect. I believe anaylyze supps make those stack chlorotest and dopadex.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That ingredients can also be found in hgh up by applied nutraceuticals and they also combine it witth mucuna pureins for synergestic effect. I believe anaylyze supps make those stack chlorotest and dopadex.
Indeed, its part of the quad stack!

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
I just got my 2 quad stacks to stack with cistamax starting January. Going to bridge it with Erase Pro....needless to say I am looking forward to it

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed they do have the stack. I haven't used it ever as a stand alone product myself so would be interested to hear what people have to say about it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our growth factor xt contains it! Top notch formula.

changemyoil66

Awards
I tried HGHup and didn't notice anything after 1 bottle.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will Growth Factor XT improve recovery as in reduce DOMS? Or is it more geared towards improving sleep (deeper, gh boost, etc)?
all of the above

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all of the above
So, you have not tried it yet though? Looking over the profile, I am honestly doubting it will significantly reduce DOMS. Hopefully, someone that has actually used the product will chime in and share their experience.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
haven't used but have read some reviews when it first came out. Spaniard and thebigt reviewed the product. maybe they can chime in on the DOMS/recovery aspect.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haven't used but have read some reviews when it first came out. Spaniard and thebigt reviewed the product. maybe they can chime in on the DOMS/recovery aspect.
Thanks man, I will go look over the those reviews.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals have it in their IGF-2 aswell. They also have it as a stand-alone product called Chlorabolan but i think its only available in europe! IGF-2 is awesome. Recovery, pumps, libido, sleep, everything is great! Still my favourite supp of all time!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Been in Controlled Labs Blue Growth too.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been in Controlled Labs Blue Growth too.
oh yeah. First ingredient in GH complex. Pistonhonda loved blue growth. I still have a sealed bottle. Might have to crack it open.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh yeah. First ingredient in GH complex. Pistonhonda loved blue growth. I still have a sealed bottle. Might have to crack it open.
A lot of good stuff in Blue Growth, including chlorobowhatsitcalled

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, you have not tried it yet though? Looking over the profile, I am honestly doubting it will significantly reduce DOMS. Hopefully, someone that has actually used the product will chime in and share their experience.
Although I'm a rep so it may be biased but I've used it and noticed significantly better sleep. Even if I don't get a lot of sleep, the sleep that I do get when using it is of better quality. What I mean is I actually feel more well rested when I use it and have more natural energy during the day. You've got to take it at the very least 90 minutes after your last meal. I prefer at least 2 hours or more though. When you stop using it you definitely notice a decrease in concentration during the day.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although I'm a rep so it may be biased but I've used it and noticed significantly better sleep. Even if I don't get a lot of sleep, the sleep that I do get when using it is of better quality. What I mean is I actually feel more well rested when I use it and have more natural energy during the day. You've got to take it at the very least 90 minutes after your last meal. I prefer at least 2 hours or more though. When you stop using it you definitely notice a decrease in concentration during the day.
not groggy in the am though right?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not groggy in the am though right?
I was never groggy taking it. Slept very well and noticed improved recovery because of how well I was sleeping.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Applied Nutriceuticals have it in their IGF-2 aswell. They also have it as a stand-alone product called Chlorabolan but i think its only available in europe! IGF-2 is awesome. Recovery, pumps, libido, sleep, everything is great! Still my favourite supp of all time!
IGF-2 always interested me, how many times have you ran it? Is it still available in Europe?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
U are right, but those 3 are the products i use/still using :) not together ofcourse :D
gotcha...igf-2 has been on my list forever gonna have to try it soon.....growth factor-i had some samples, liked it very much

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gotcha...igf-2 has been on my list forever gonna have to try it soon.....growth factor-i had some samples, liked it very much
PM me your adress and i will send u a bottle of IGF2 :) its opened but you will still have 20 days or something like that:)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
For sleep and recovery I would put any product up against Growth Factor XT. It is a very nice, well rounded formula.

Will it get rid of DOMs; not likely. Once DOMs has set in, not much will help you out. Instead for that I encourage a better peri workout nutrition scheme

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sleep and recovery I would put any product up against Growth Factor XT. It is a very nice, well rounded formula.

Will it get rid of DOMs; not likely. Once DOMs has set in, not much will help you out. Instead for that I encourage a better peri workout nutrition scheme
Yes i like it very much :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 always interested me, how many times have you ran it? Is it still available in Europe?
lost count of the amount of times I've ran it. I'd recommend running it for at least 8 weeks. I dosed 4 caps in the am and 4 before bed but sometimes I'd do 4 am then 2 pwo then 2 pre bed.

You can get it on predator or amazon. But it is expensive over here. Sometimes I've been better off buying it from NP and paying the import tax. I need to buy some more!