Help this newbie.

avega

avega

Awards
Hey team,

I'm looking to go through a cycle to make some lean gains, but I am not familiar with none of the products from here. Would anyone give me some recommendations?

I've been training for 2 years consistent. I'm 5'11 160lbs about 10-12% BF.

I've been looking into AMS Hormone Regulation kit RDe. I've read good reviews on it.

Or something else that's effective and safe. Sorry guys, I'm just clueless in this kind of field.

Thanks in advance.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
self-study would be apropos here..
you have a great forum full of information here to access at your fingertips
do some searching & reading, rather than asking for a blueprint of info handout..
utilize the search function for your queries..
if then you cannot find what you seek, check back and ask for guidance at that point

welcome to the forum, best to you

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
do some searching & reading, rather than asking for a blueprint of info handout..
if then you cannot find what you seek, check back and ask for guidance at that point

^ This. Spend a few hours searching the forums here and you'll learn a lot. Also, make sure your diet is in check. At 5' 11" 160lbs I'd be shocked if you couldn't add some lean mass by tweaking your diet.

avega

avega

Awards

^ This. Spend a few hours searching the forums here and you'll learn a lot. Also, make sure your diet is in check. At 5' 11" 160lbs I'd be shocked if you couldn't add some lean mass by tweaking your diet.
Will do just that. I appreciate the advice.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
No problem. Good luck with the gainz!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey team,

I'm looking to go through a cycle to make some lean gains, but I am not familiar with none of the products from here. Would anyone give me some recommendations?

I've been training for 2 years consistent. I'm 5'11 160lbs about 10-12% BF.

I've been looking into AMS Hormone Regulation kit RDe. I've read good reviews on it.

Or something else that's effective and safe. Sorry guys, I'm just clueless in this kind of field.

Thanks in advance.
Double negative? So you mean you are familiar with the products we discuss? :p :D

Just playing. What kind of stuff are you after? Natty or hormonal?

How old are you?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Olympus labs has some great products in the arena you are looking for. If you are looking for milder prohormones I would look at Furaza-300 or DermaFury as a first cycle. I recommend you do some research however for a first cycle these are great options. You can find an entire thought free cycle for these right here.

http://www.nutri-verse.com/the-dermafury-8-week-perfect-cycle-by-olympus-labs/

Has DermaFury, on cycle support and a PCT all in one ready made stack. If you go into the nutri-verse section on this forum I am sure you can find a discount code to get it even cheaper.

These are lean dry gains and will help you cut as well. Really going to be how you do your diet. However definitely a safe option and a great start for cycling. You may want to look into having a SERM on hand for any cycle you do just incase an over the counter PCT does not restore you. That really depends on your HPTA. Again look up the product and do some research. You can find some decent information on it and other prohormones here

http://www.tunedsports.com/?s=furaza

avega

avega

Awards
Double negative? So you mean you are familiar with the products we discuss? :p :D

Just playing. What kind of stuff are you after? Natty or hormonal?

How old are you?
Something safe. I'm 34yrs old.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something safe. I'm 34yrs old.
For lean gains, you cannot go wrong with Forskolin. It helps one with recomping/lean gains. Any supplement with that is very good for your goal of lean gains. Anabeta Elite is one product with it and has great reviews. Another solid option is ArA. ArA has several studies behind it. I do not have them on hand, but a simple search should show them. There is also a huge thread on it. A supplement that you could also consider is Alphamax.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

It contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

What is your supplement history? That will also be useful to know.

avega

avega

Awards
What is your supplement history? That will also be useful to know.
I will definitely do my research on what you mentioned. That sounds more what I'm looking for.

My staple supps I take wether I bulk/cut are whey, creatine, multi vitamin, fish oil, bcaa, and Citrulline.

When I bulk I add in beta-alanine, fernugreek, taurine, and leucine.

When I cut, I add in carnitine, magnesium, phosphatidylserine, vit d, zinc, R-ala, and cinnamon.

For a pre-workout I'm taking now glycocarn. I likes the pumps I get of it.

Diet wise. I follow a carb back loading approach, and a meat and nuts breakfast.

Training wise, I follow Ben Pakulski regime. I'm currently doing Hypertrophy Max, it's a year long program with 12 phases. I've made some pretty solid gains and I'm only on phase 10. Next will be mi40x. I see he gets ragged-on on here, but I like his approach to bodybuilding.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Antm had some great options. Ara and anabeta elite are great. Alphamax is s good well rounded product too. I would start with some staples and natural products before you venture into anything else. A mild and pretty safe Ph that I have had success with is forerunner labs alpha mass kit II. I would hold off on this though until you have plateaued.