PCT when using HGHup+IGF2?

O73190

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm gonna start an HGHup + IGF2 stack. I know this is overkill, but I don't mind :)

I got a question, since this is some pretty potent stuff, am I gonna have to run some PCT after I finish? I understand these aren't PH's or anything, but I'm assuming that running these for 12 weeks back to back is gonna cause some sort of rebound. I mainly want to avoid hairloss and gyno on this product. Should I be concerned?

I was thinking of running Novadex XT after for PCT purposes, but I'm also concerned that Novadex would cause hairloss or gyno.

I just started HGHUp and waiting on my bottle of IGF2. MAN, I must say I have never felt so refreshed from so little sleep on such a large deficit!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I'm gonna start an HGHup + IGF2 stack. I know this is overkill, but I don't mind :)

I got a question, since this is some pretty potent stuff, am I gonna have to run some PCT after I finish? I understand these aren't PH's or anything, but I'm assuming that running these for 12 weeks back to back is gonna cause some sort of rebound. I mainly want to avoid hairloss and gyno on this product. Should I be concerned?

I was thinking of running Novadex XT after for PCT purposes, but I'm also concerned that Novadex would cause hairloss or gyno.

I just started HGHUp and waiting on my bottle of IGF2. MAN, I must say I have never felt so refreshed from so little sleep on such a large deficit!
No need to worry about gyno, hairloss or a PCT with this natty stack. Just an FYI, I have gotten incredibly deep sleep from HumanoGrowth and it may be worth looking into.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to worry about gyno, hairloss or a PCT with this natty stack. Just an FYI, I have gotten incredibly deep sleep from HumanoGrowth and it may be worth looking into.
Dat der Humanofort is some good stuff :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I'm assuming that running these for 12 weeks back to back is gonna cause some sort of rebound. I mainly want to avoid hairloss and gyno on this product. Should I be concerned?

holy misinformed thought process....

no hate, but I strongly suggest you hang out and read here on this forum for awhile....it is pretty obvious you are ingesting things that you are extremely unclear and uneducated about, and which you should have edified yourself first before ever thinking about using

on a sidenote: where does one even get novadex xt anymore? I thought that had been gone for yrs now, since this fiasco here:

Gaspari Nutrition Nutrition Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Novedex XT, a Product Marketed as a Dietary Supplement Containing ATD

welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay

O73190

Awards
Thanks for the suggestion, I'm pretty aware of what these products are. They aren't really hormones per se, but just ingredients that promote HGH and test production.

The only reason why I was concerned about PCT and other issues such as gyno, is because based on what i've read, gyno and hairloss happen when testosterone aromatises to estrogen. So, based on this knowledge, I assumed that increased test would equal more test converting to estrogen. Maybe I'm wrong....

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the suggestion, I'm pretty aware of what these products are. They aren't really hormones per se, but just ingredients that promote HGH and test production.

The only reason why I was concerned about PCT and other issues such as gyno, is because based on what i've read, gyno and hairloss happen when testosterone aromatises to estrogen. So, based on this knowledge, I assumed that increased test would equal more test converting to estrogen. Maybe I'm wrong....
You're not taking and androgen though so there's really nothing much there to aromatise. None of what you wish to take also does all that much for boosting your testosterone levels, so again, there's nothing much extra circulating through your body to aromatize or cause signalling of the up-regulation of the aromatase enzyme,

O73190

Awards
You're not taking and androgen though so there's really nothing much there to aromatise. None of what you wish to take also does all that much for boosting your testosterone levels, so again, there's nothing much extra circulating through your body to aromatize or cause signalling of the up-regulation of the aromatase enzyme,
Thanks for the detailed response. Just the answer I was lookin for.