Best supps for strength

JRowe79

JRowe79

Awards
I'm just looking for any advice on the best supplements on the market to help me get strong. I have tried multiple pre workouts, creatine, test boosters, etc. What is the best in your opinion(s)?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
We talking natty supps?
Food, a good strength based program, those two are the ideals.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Creatine and a strong stim.. Then diet I do not see many natty supplement augmenting strength to any drastic degree if I missed on well no one should get butt hurt..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well, this is in the supplement section, where Anabolics aren't discussed ;)
Well where is the line of natty tho? Do OTC AIs count as non, but it still works hormonally so.. And sarms as well?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well where is the line of natty tho? Do OTC AIs count as non, but it still works hormonally so.. And sarms as well?
Was just messin with ya because of the term "natty supps". Didn't mean it to come off as dick-ish if it did.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But, as mentioned, creatine should be a staple IMO. Green Magnitude would be a good option due to the edition of Betaine Anhydrous. Even just plain mono will be enough.

Other things to look into-Anabeta Elite, Myosynergy, Amentoflavone

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Was just messin with ya because of the term "natty supps". Didn't mean it to come off as dick-ish if it did.
Oh no I wasn't taking it that way lol I was honestly just asking, because everyone is different with what they call natty.. I mean my definition of natty is probably the most skewed, test, sd, m1t, etc, using any of these compounds is only natural to put on muscle, so it is natty to me :D haha

JRowe79

JRowe79

Awards
lol alright sweet. Yea right now my stack is ON Creatine, Magnum Nutraceuticals D.N.A, and the Magnum Serum, Syntha Six Protein, Joint Supports, and Fish Oil. I was just wondering, because I do powerlifting and I wanted to try and get the best supplements to supplement what I need (Strength).

JRowe79

JRowe79

Awards
Are all of these WADA legal? I lift in the USAPL and WNPF (both drug tested)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are all of these WADA legal? I lift in the USAPL and WNPF (both drug tested)
You'll need to reference each and every ingredient against WADA's current list. I've only seen drug tests in one meet, and it was for AAS. Wasn't either of those Feds though either. So far, what's been mentioned shouldn't be an issue.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Acute dosing of 10g of beta alanine in the 8-hour period before the gym has worked well for me. I get no effect from creatine, but the beta alanine has boosted strength and especially helped controlling the weight on the concentric part.

Also, when dieting, stimulant before a fasted workout following the day of a 2-3lb carb load :food: It makes getting out the hole a child's play :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm just looking for any advice on the best supplements on the market to help me get strong. I have tried multiple pre workouts, creatine, test boosters, etc. What is the best in your opinion(s)?
Caloric Surplus for 1
Multi, Fishoil, Whey, Creatine are the first 4 you need to cover
then something like ARA or ABE would be your best bet.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Acute dosing of 10g of beta alanine in the 8-hour period before the gym has worked well for me. I get no effect from creatine, but the beta alanine has boosted strength and especially helped controlling the weight on the concentric part.

Also, when dieting, stimulant before a fasted workout following the day of a 2-3lb carb load :food: It makes getting out the hole a child's play :D

10g beta alanine, huh? Sounds like a Youtube challenge... Lol.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best stack for your money as a natty is Anabeta elite and AmentoMax, reviews for these two speak for themselves. If you want to know anything about these two, feel free to ask me!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh no I wasn't taking it that way lol I was honestly just asking, because everyone is different with what they call natty.. I mean my definition of natty is probably the most skewed, test, sd, m1t, etc, using any of these compounds is only natural to put on muscle, so it is natty to me :D haha
How are any of those natty?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Prime/Compound20 served me well!

JRowe79

JRowe79

Awards
All of these sound great. I take some of what was mentioned, but I'll start doing my research against the WADA list. After this meet in November, I'm not competing in another drug tested meet for about 6 months, so I'll have a little better leeway when It comes to "natty" supps.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If you take any of those compounds it is natural to put on some type of muscle, so in short natty haha of course they aren't just humor

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arachidonic Acid, Creatine, Betaine, Caffeine, Amentoflavone. Obviously eating enough calories and getting enough rest help but know you're looking for supplements. A lot of reviews for products advertising myostatin inhibition such as Follidrone, EP1C, and Myosynergy have claimed a strength increase also.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta elite + amentomax

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A lot of users experience good strength gains while taking Alphamax, its arguably one of the most complete testosterone booster with full doses of Divnail, L-DOPA, Arimistane, Forskolin-95 and Vitamin D3.

A killer stack would be Alphamax + CreMax, as CreMax contains 5g Creatine with Betaine Anhdyous as well as supporting ingredients like Tuarine, Creatinol O Phosphate and electrolytes, would definitly be a killer stack for strength gains!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you take any of those compounds it is natural to put on some type of muscle, so in short natty haha of course they aren't just humor
Oh haha I get ya :D

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Amentomax
Creatine
PN
Alpha GPC
Betaine
Caffeine

tony soprano

Awards
Arachadonic acid
Creatine
I also had noticeable strength gains while stacking phosphatidic acid and (-)-epicatechin. Now I just need to figure out which of the two (maybe both) were responsible for the gains.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No room for ecdy?
Ecdy is to expencive if you find a quality source and are dosing high enough for anabolic benefits.

So for that money i totaly understand why people ran other products..

Anabeta,phosphatidic acid and amentomax = amazing natty stack

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arachadonic acid
Creatine
I also had noticeable strength gains while stacking phosphatidic acid and (-)-epicatechin. Now I just need to figure out which of the two (maybe both) were responsible for the gains.
Tried both as stand alone. Epicatechin even in very high dosages didnt do anything for me.
PA in right dosage gave me:
-good strength gains
-size (musclefullness,pumps)
-appetite increased
-works very fast

Now i am not talking 750mg dosage but 1.5g and more

paula

paula

Awards
Ecdy is to expencive if you find a quality source and are dosing high enough for anabolic benefits.

So for that money i totaly understand why people ran other products..

Anabeta,phosphatidic acid and amentomax = amazing natty stack

Thanks danes. I already purhased mps and would like to stack this with anabeta elite new version.

badsnatch

Awards
Commonly referred to as "natty" ingredients banned by WADA.

Glycerol
Octopamine (I've read somewhere that synephrine metabolizes into octompamine)
DHEA and any of its metabolites
Formestane.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
ARA and folidrone. If you want to start over to the dark side try Ostarine.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
amentomax has been mentioned a few times here and for a while it has been out of stock.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that amentomax has been restocked and is once again available

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Epicatechin proven? This one we can discuss on PM ;)
Proven to work for me from experience. No biased judgment here.

On a diff note. I say ara, and/or just massive calorie surplus. Every winter I just eat a lot if I want to break PRs. I'm also getting lighter every year but stronger since I'm more knowledgeable with my food timing and choices.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
amentomax has been mentioned a few times here and for a while it has been out of stock.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that amentomax has been restocked and is once again available
JudoJosh do you have a good write up on amento that i can learn a lot more about it in detail. It is starting to pop up more frequently in pre-workouts and other products. Thanks.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
JudoJosh do you have a good write up on amento that i can learn a lot more about it in detail. It is starting to pop up more frequently in pre-workouts and other products. Thanks.
Have you seen coop's write up yet?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Np man. That Amentomax is worth it though. I normally stack it w/ hypermax but now using it as a stand alone for a week as my stim break.