Supplement advice

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
What's up guys, I'm a huge fan of the science behind PES products and I've taken erase pro and Alpha-T2 with decent results before. I'm now trying to get stronger with a more full look and then do a cut after so I can get a nice lean, muscular build. Planning on stacking ABE and EP with a tub of Select Protien for my strength gaining purposes. Then I'm thinking Norco and Alphamine for a cut after. What do you guys think?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It looks fine however what determines strength is far more then supplements. I personally prefer ArA for strength but ABE and EP should help. If also heard good things about Amentoflavone extracts. Right now Im on Ep1c and im loving the increase ability to recover between sets making workouts more effective. Ep1c and ArA are things you should also look into. Both are non-hormonal, both can really help in your goals for strength and Ep1c would be a great addition for the cut. I actually just ordered TTA, Forskolin-95, and Target-A2 for a recomp. I havent tried norco yet but i do enjoy alphamine.

The supplements will help you in your goal but what will decide how strong you become is your routine and your diet. Sleep and stress are also importan factors. Therefore if you have a crappy routine ABE and EP will do crap. If your diet is crap the supplements will do diddly squat. Also I personally believe unless its hormonal....supplements dont break plateaus. Changes in routine and increased caloric input breaks plateaus. Also time and patience.

What does your routine look like? What are your goals for this natty cycle?
How are you changing your diet to meet each goal?

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
My diet is always in check, not perfect as I'm on a college meal plan but very good none the less. I've been lifting seriously for 4 years now and working hard in the gym is not a problem. My goals are to increase strength without putting on extra weight and then cut some let over fat I have from my recovery from the surgery I had a couple months ago. Pretty much just a body recomp. I've looked into ArA some and might consider adding it after some more research.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My diet is always in check, not perfect as I'm on a college meal plan but very good none the less. I've been lifting seriously for 4 years now and working hard in the gym is not a problem. My goals are to increase strength without putting on extra weight and then cut some let over fat I have from my recovery from the surgery I had a couple months ago. Pretty much just a body recomp. I've looked into ArA some and might consider adding it after some more research.
ArA has a lot of legitiment research behind it. It is definitely a great option for your goals. ABE is also very good. It will increase your appetite and help you stay lean, as long as you aren't at a huge surplus.

Another option is AlphaMax. AlphaMax will definitely assist you in your goals and it can be stacked with ABE or an ArA supplement. I have not stacked ABE and AlphaMax, but if you search, you will see positive reviews of that stack. I, along with others have stacked AlphaMax with ArA (X-Gels in my case) and had great results. I stayed lean and put on strength. AlphaMax is a solid option because ot contains a full 75mg Arimistane, helping to increase hardness, vasculairty while controlling estrogen and cortsiol. It also contains a proven dose of 50mg of 95% Forksolin, shown to increase LBM and decrease FM in humans. Finally, AlphaMax contains a full 1.4g Divanill, 300mg L-DOPA and 4000iu D3 to further assist in both Total and Free Testosterone.

It's a great product, full non prop blend, tons of great reviews and can be found for an amazing price!

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
I don't think that AlphaMax would be a great stack considering it and ABE both have 95% forksolin. That just seems like a waste stacking two very similar supplements. I think I'd be better off with an ArA supplement

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think that AlphaMax would be a great stack considering it and ABE both have 95% forksolin. That just seems like a waste stacking two very similar supplements. I think I'd be better off with an ArA supplement
That is one reason why I never stacked those two. Some people like, and can handle, higher amounts of F95 while others cannot. However, they are not similar supplements, they share an ingredient. They are both useful supplements.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That is one reason why I never stacked those two. Some people like, and can handle, higher amounts of F95 while others cannot. However, they are not similar supplements, they share an ingredient. They are both useful supplements.
This. ABE and Alphamax do share one ingredient, but are by no means similar. Is a chicken burger and a pasta dish similar because they share a tomato? ;)

Both contain around ~50mg of forskolin, and as several people like using 100mg, ABE + Alphamax is a good stack if you can handle it. Otherwise I enjoyed Xgels with Betaine and Alphamax