Anabeta Elite

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
Hey guys,
I'm planning on running a bottle of AnaBeta Elite soon to help rebuild my body comp after the chest surgery I had a couple months ago. I'm trying to build lean muscle so I was wondering if I should stack it with Alphamine and Alpha-T2 or if I should take the thermos after the AnaBeta Elite. Thanks for your input

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If gaining lean muscle is your goal, I would hold off on the Alpha-T2 and/or Alphamine. Adding in Erase Pro would be a solid option though.

I know some do like to run something like Alphamine for energy purposes though and that certainly could be done.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree with kbayne. Anabeta elite + erase pro stack would be more suitable for your goals

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ what these guys said. Maybe some ara if you're up for it.

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
So don't even run alphamine and Alpha-T2 after AnaBeta Elite?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So don't even run alphamine and Alpha-T2 after AnaBeta Elite?
They're more for cutting... You're looking to add mass. I would save them for a cut. You will thoroughly enjoy. You could use alphamine as a pre if you wanted but I would save it.

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
Alright cool, thanks

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
Do you guys suggest anything to run with alphamine and or Alpha-T2 for a cut afterwards?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I am a large fan of all PES products to be completely honest.

If I were bulking with PES products alone (Of course leaving my personal company bias behind), I would a go for Anabeta Elite and Norcodrene. The Norcodrene is more for those that REALLY struggle to keep calories reasonable while bulking. I can eat the entire chinese buffet, but Norcodrene allows me to eat the exact number of calories I am shooting for without The norcodrene certainly isn't necessary, but it can be helpful for a variety of reasons. This is the reason I use it. Moreover, if you drink any amount of caffeine, Norco will easily replace that. Secondly, Norco has a fantastic dose of Amentoflavone, which when used pre-workout is an absolute firecracker. You can always add some bulk ingredients or a slight amount of caffeine/stim if you really want an extra kick.

It also appears that the Cirsium Japonicum in Norcodrene could help prevent fat accumulation. Not to mention that Amentoflavone could protect against diet related fat gains.

Anabeta Elite speaks for itself from all of the reviews on here. I am dying to try it, but I have yet to have the chance.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys suggest anything to run with alphamine and or Alpha-T2 for a cut afterwards?
A lot of people are stacking low dose Alphamine with Norcodrene. Norco gives incredible appetite suppression and the combo creates a fat burning clinic! Sweat, appetite control, energy and fat burning. Can't beat that.

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
Sounds good, I'll look into Norco

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
Alright thanks man

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
Would it be more beneficial to stack anabeta with erase pro or select protien. Or I might just use both

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be more beneficial to stack anabeta with erase pro or select protien. Or I might just use both
For sure. AnaBeta Elite + Erase Pro is a fantastic stack for lean gains. Throwing Select in is icing on the cake (literally :)).

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase pro, although I would recommend purchasing select for your protein needs. Select uses a blend backed by science. Blends of casein and whey have science proving they are more beneficial to athletes than just whey alone, not to mention we also have leucine peptides in Select for extra leucine. The macros of Select are excellent, low carb and fat, with excellent flavouring,.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll agree that ArA goes very well with AnaBeta Elite.

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
I'll look into ArA but for my cut after ABE would Norco and Alphamine or Norco and Alpha-T2 work better?

steppinRazor

Awards
I would probably just use that money towards food or protein supplements. that would be your best bet IMO, if you're actually looking to build muscle.

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
I would probably just use that money towards food or protein supplements. that would be your best bet IMO, if you're actually looking to build muscle.
I'm a college student on a meal plan and I eat as good as I can. I'm also getting a tub of Select Protien in the next couple of weeks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll look into ArA but for my cut after ABE would Norco and Alphamine or Norco and Alpha-T2 work better?
Either combination would be great. Depends if you want more stim based or not so much stimulants.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta Elite and Norcodrene would work well in your case i think . all depends on your diet though and how accurate you are + consistent with macros.

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
Anabeta Elite and Norcodrene would work well in your case i think . all depends on your diet though and how accurate you are + consistent with macros.
I'm on a college meal plan so it's hard to have a perfect diet but my diets pretty good and macros are usually very close

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you ever make a decision on what to get Nick1142 ?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Might I borrow you for an question regarding ABE? I have been dieting for 9weeks, but I am not satisfied. I have been taking ABE for 1 and a 1/2 bottle together with alphamine INTL (2 bottles). My question is, can I go for 1more ABE and alphamine bottle + erase pro? :)

I would guess I am at 9-10% bf, I want to get harder. ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might I borrow you for an question regarding ABE? I have been dieting for 9weeks, but I am not satisfied. I have been taking ABE for 1 and a 1/2 bottle together with alphamine INTL (2 bottles). My question is, can I go for 1more ABE and alphamine bottle + erase pro? :) I would guess I am at 9-10% bf, I want to get harder. ;)
We can't recommend going past 8 weeks of continuous usage. 8 on and 4 off :)

Alphamine + Erase Pro can certainly get you that hardness look though.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
We can't recommend going past 8 weeks of continuous usage. 8 on and 4 off :)

Alphamine + Erase Pro can certainly get you that hardness look though.
I need more alphamine, lol!!! :D

I understand that you cant recommend longer then 8weeks, but it wont be dangerous going longer then that?
I can drop the ABE after the 2 bottle and go for another alphamine and add in erase pro, for 4weeks.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need more alphamine, lol!!! :D I understand that you cant recommend longer then 8weeks, but it wont be dangerous going longer then that? I can drop the ABE after the 2 bottle and go for another alphamine and add in erase pro, for 4weeks.
Take your 4 week break off AnaBeta Elite after the second bottle. Grab Alphamine and Erase Pro and if possible, a Forskokin-95.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Take your 4 week break off AnaBeta Elite after the second bottle. Grab Alphamine and Erase Pro and if possible, a Forskokin-95.
Alright m8. Then I will order alphamine and erase pro. Forskolin-95 I already have on hand, been dosing 50mg with ABE for a total of 100mg forskolin during the cut. Great results together with alphamine. Will start alphamine and erase pro and keep going 50mg f95 this week while cutting out on ABE.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright m8. Then I will order alphamine and erase pro. Forskolin-95 I already have on hand, been dosing 50mg with ABE for a total of 100mg forskolin during the cut. Great results together with alphamine. Will start alphamine and erase pro and keep going 50mg f95 this week while cutting out on ABE.
That sounds like a good plan honestly. I know people hate coming off of AnaBeta Elite but keeping in Forskolin-95 is a good idea.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds solid!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, stopping the AneBeta Elite is hard when it is working so well, but you'll see great results with Alpahmine and Erase Pro along with the Forskolin-95. And once you've done that for 4 or 8 weeks, you can always go back to the AnaBeta Elite again.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, stopping the AneBeta Elite is hard when it is working so well, but you'll see great results with Alpahmine and Erase Pro along with the Forskolin-95. And once you've done that for 4 or 8 weeks, you can always go back to the AnaBeta Elite again.
I agree fully here. After that 8 weeks off starting back up is always so nice. You'll be glad you took the break sir.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Yessir. I actually prefer ABE on calorie surplus, feels like you get more out of it.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Yessir. I actually prefer ABE on calorie surplus, feels like you get more out of it.
and you won't be thinking about food all day LOL. i noticed the difference right away after i had to come off, it was making it to hard for me to cut on. but if your bulking or on a reverse diet, it will shine :)

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
I'm leaning towards stacking ABE + EP + ArA + Select Protein then after that's done I'll gonna stack Norco + Alphamine to cut up if necessary

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm leaning towards stacking ABE + EP + ArA + Select Protein then after that's done I'll gonna stack Norco + Alphamine to cut up if necessary
Keep leaning that way! Maybe lean so far you fall over :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The man knows how to stack! Sounds good bro. Let us know what you end up deciding on and how well it treats you!

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
The man knows how to stack! Sounds good bro. Let us know what you end up deciding on and how well it treats you!
Thanks bro, will do. And what do you guys think about adding EP to my cut afterwards? Considering it to help keep my gains.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks bro, will do. And what do you guys think about adding EP to my cut afterwards? Considering it to help keep my gains.
Are you using Erase Pro for 4 or 8 weeks during the first stack? If 4 weeks, you can use it for another 4 weeks in your cut. You're going to want to stick to 8 weeks total, followed by at least 4 weeks off.

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
I'm only running 4 weeks during stack, that's why I figured I could add it in my cut and get better results