Top 5 or 10 supplements while on test boosters..

STEELCITY

Awards
I just ordered (2) bottles of Anabeta Elite and (2) bottles of Olympus' Dermastrength. Once my shoulder and hip heals.......it's on!!

Other than my protein. I personally take fish oils, zinc and multi-vitamins on a daily basis. Once in a while I will do a glucosamine. I like to keep supplements to a minimum because sometimes I buy stuff and it collects dust.

I'd like to see some board members' top 5 or 10 most important supplements when they're on test boosters and when they're not on test boosters.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, weather you're using a test booster or not there are things you should be using anyway. Creatine and BCAAs being the first 2 that come to mind.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daily Staples:

Multi
Fish oil
Niacin
Magnesium
Muscle Fiber
BCAA/SAA
Generic Allergy pill
Coffee
Creatine Mono

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Multi vitamin
Fish oil
Creatine mono
Vitamin C
Those are most my staples..

If running a test booster if probably add on some bps Elimistane and most likely cut seeing as the test booster/Elimistane IMO would do wonders while cutting

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Every day I take

Whey protein
Multi vitamin
Fish Oil
Glucosamine

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
test booster or not

bcaas
eaas
kre alkalyn
preworkout
fish oil
multi
food

if dieting:
add in l carnatine and cla. maybe some 7 keto

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
-creatine mono
-Bcaa (Stacked Bcaa Blue Razz is a good value
-fishoil
-vitC
-ALA

I also like using a pre workout of some kind. (My preference is Super size or Ultra Reps..
added protein in the form of whey can also be useful when at work or away.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Formestane stacks well with any test booster unless it already has an AI. Also xfactor/xgels and follidrone would be at the top of my list on any natural run. Havent tried pa yet but may also be worth looking into. Lots of deicent reviews on it. Also as already stated creatine.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
A lot of people seem to be taking creatine mono, people I speak to say not to take it when trying to loose weight/get lean as it gives you bad water retention?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people seem to be taking creatine mono, people I speak to say not to take it when trying to loose weight/get lean as it gives you bad water retention?
Losing weight by burning fat and losing weight by dropping water are 2 different animals.

STEELCITY

Awards
Nice feedback. Thanks guys.

With my protein I do my creatine mono daily and BCAA's. (forgot to mention that)

Touey

Touey

Awards
gym juice

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Losing weight by burning fat and losing weight by dropping water are 2 different animals.
I do drink loads of water (at least 1.5 gallons a day) Just wondering does creatine cause you to look "bloated"?

Took it in the past a long time ago but I was bulking at the time.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I do drink loads of water (at least 1.5 gallons a day) Just wondering does creatine cause you to look "bloated"? Took it in the past a long time ago but I was bulking at the time. Sorry for hijacking the thread.
I don't find it to bloat me.. It really just helps pull in water into the muscle, so you can't really call that bloat IMO as muscle is made up of water and other things.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just ordered (2) bottles of Anabeta Elite and (2) bottles of Olympus' Dermastrength. Once my shoulder and hip heals.......it's on!!

Other than my protein. I personally take fish oils, zinc and multi-vitamins on a daily basis. Once in a while I will do a glucosamine. I like to keep supplements to a minimum because sometimes I buy stuff and it collects dust.

I'd like to see some board members' top 5 or 10 most important supplements when they're on test boosters and when they're not on test boosters.
Formabolic, ArA, anabeta

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking X-Factor (Arasyn Arachidonic Acid) with the test booster of your choice has long been the most popular natural anabolic stack on AM.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Nobody likes milk thistle anymore? I heard liver health is pretty important. How about throwing in some forskolin? Pretty good ****, think you'll be complete

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Liver health is pretty important, generally all on cycle supports can be run off of cycle and have great benefits like cel cycle assist or ar1mcare

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nobody likes milk thistle anymore? I heard liver health is pretty important. How about throwing in some forskolin? Pretty good ****, think you'll be complete
Good for on cycle, the supps in the OP are natural mass building products though.