Cognition and Omniscienti

Did Omniscienti improve your memory and sensory awareness?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Haven't tried it yet

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
_GxL

_GxL

Awards
Did Omniscienti by GuardianX Lifestyles increase your memory, motivation, stamina and sensory awareness?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't remember...? Send me a sample? ;)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nope. Didnt do much for me at all.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not tried your new formula but I do take several noots.Currently using

Aniracetam 750mgs/2xday
Alpha GPC 300mgs/2xday
Phenylpiractam 150mgs a day on occasion

I want to try your new version though.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The one I have has adrafinil. Is this the version you are talking about? Or is there another?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The one I have has adrafinil. Is this the version you are talking about? Or is there another?
You have the old formula and this is the new one.
Serving Size: Capsule
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Centrophenoxine 150 mg **
Coluracetam 10 mg **
Galantamine 4 mg

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So its the same formula minus the adrafinil and double the centrophenoxine and the racetam.

I have not tried it. What were you aiming at accomplishing with removing adrafinil?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link. Still not sure how the new formula will increase the effectiveness of omniscienti. Sorry for the skepticism but still kinda sore about spening $45 plus shipping for something that ended up not being beneficial for me. However it seems the new formula is getting good reviews thus far.

I still have the bottle with caps left so I was able to compare formula's.

_GxL

_GxL

Awards
Thanks for the link. Still not sure how the new formula will increase the effectiveness of omniscienti. Sorry for the skepticism but still kinda sore about spening $45 plus shipping for something that ended up not being beneficial for me. However it seems the new formula is getting good reviews thus far.

I still have the bottle with caps left so I was able to compare formula's.
We removed adrafinil for it was doing almost nothing at the recommended dosage, and is known for causing electrolyte imbalance and muscle cramping at higher dosages. The ingredients we kept are the ones that provide all the cognitive and long term benefits. We increased the dosage to help potentiate there overall effects and synergistic mechanism. You can read more about the synergistic mechanism of Omniscienti in the new write up.

3-4 caps of the old formula provides approx the same effects of the new one at the recommended dosage.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the explanation

_GxL

_GxL

Awards
Be sure to take the poll, and let us know what you think about Omniscienti!! If you haven't had the opportunity to try it yet, whats stopping you?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be sure to take the poll, and let us know what you think about Omniscienti!! If you haven't had the opportunity to try it yet, whats stopping you?
too many other supps and can't justify the spending right now lol. Looks promising though.

_GxL

_GxL

Awards
too many other supps and can't justify the spending right now lol. Looks promising though.
Definitely won't regret the purchase, once you give it a go!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm liking it so far. just second day, but it has a light stimulant effect, and a noticeable clarity effect. after a week i'll start toying with other addins