KRALA depeltes Biotin?

1. KRALA depeltes Biotin?

Do I need to supplement with biotin?. The people who replied tend to think I do, also they seem to think KRALA is not stable....Please look over the thread and reply if you have any knowledge.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showt...052#post260052

2. I only know what Sledge has posted, that K-R-ALA IS stable. He also included D-biotin in his GXR for a reason. Now, if it was becasue ALA in general depleates biotin or for another reason, I still think it would be good to pick up a bottle at Wal-Mart and take a pill a day.

3. Is there a difference between D-Biotin and regular biotin?. How much per tab or cap or whatever should I get?. Rite aid has some cheap vitamins so I might just go pick up some today. I just want to be sure to get the right thing. I don't purchase anything unless I know exactly what I need...
    •   

4. In fact they have a buy one get one free sale starting today, so I want to know what exactly to get..How many mcg or mg per cap or tab?

5. Sledge uses D-biotin, and I've got some 1500 mcg (500% RDA) biotin. Not sure what the amount in GXR is. Maybe you could ask Sledge.

Is that sale at all Rite-Aid stores?

6. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Sledge uses D-biotin, and I've got some 1500 mcg (500% RDA) biotin. Not sure what the amount in GXR is. Maybe you could ask Sledge.

I would think so. Not sure though, its in my local flyer.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Sledge uses D-biotin, and I've got some 1500 mcg (500% RDA) biotin. Not sure what the amount in GXR is. Maybe you could ask Sledge.

D-biotin is the same thing as biotin. Some people just call it D-biotin and some people call it biotin. I found this link...

http://www.greatvistachemicals.com/v...vitamin-h.html

8. According to this article I should take 1 mg per 100mg rala. So I will take 20mg to start.

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?ingredients_id=31

9. I just put in another order at bulknutrition for biotin 5mg. I also got what I could locally, 100 caps 1000mcg from solgar. $10.99!!!. Retail prices suck!...I wish I read that article before.

10. That article does not say biotin and d-biotin are the same.

They are almost the same, but I understand d-biotin is more bioavailable in humans. You can buy it most anywhere. I think at walmart it's labelled "Biotin Extreme."

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anarchy stack modifications (Sesathin and KRALA)
    By shazzy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 04:22 PM
  2. My Experience with KRALA Powder
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 03:12 PM
  3. Capped KRala and Biotin
    By judge-mental in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 09:38 PM
  4. carb cycling with krala