My Experience with KRALA Powder

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I have to say this stuff must be doing something. I guess I need a lot more to notice anything though. I don't feel anything till after the second dose of 560 mg each. Thats 1/4 teaspoon. After I take my second dose, usually about 4 hours after the first dose, my arms feel swollen up like I just repped out on bicep curls or something. So I guess this stuff does work for me, I just don't get the feeling of low blood sugar. I usually take 560mg 3 times a day. That seems to work. Glucophase didn't do this, I only took 3 of those a day though....I'll continue to buy the powder and hope someone has a deal for a kilo of it soon. $1 a gram is pretty expensive but now at least I know it works for me...

O

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Damn....thats a lot of KRALA....

Im surprised you need that much....I always thought that stuff was unstable and not useful in powder form....but so many people are using it as a powder, I must have heard wrong...

Is biotin necessary with that much KRALA? Might need to supplement with that **** esp at that dose...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn....thats a lot of KRALA....

Im surprised you need that much....I always thought that stuff was unstable and not useful in powder form....but so many people are using it as a powder, I must have heard wrong...

Is biotin necessary with that much KRALA? Might need to supplement with that **** esp at that dose...
I think you might be confusing it with rala.

O

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
No, I knew it for RALA, but I was pretty sure it was also needed with KRALA...

I Could be wrong, I take it anyway if its not added....

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure that ALA in general depletes biotin. Would be a good idea to get a bottle from Wal-Mart.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much extra do I need then?. My multi has 100% of the RDA. By the way KRALA is completely stable. You are thinking of ala and rala that are not stable.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
T-Bone - what is your BF%? I notice that I didn't get hypo (even while dieting) until I reached single digits. Now that I'm lean, I have had some extreme hypo times at the gym where I feel like I'm going to pass out. I have to go get some cheap carbs (a chunk of protein bar) and lay down for 10 minutes when it comes on. I get the shakes and could go to sleep very easily.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone - what is your BF%? I notice that I didn't get hypo (even while dieting) until I reached single digits. Now that I'm lean, I have had some extreme hypo times at the gym where I feel like I'm going to pass out. I have to go get some cheap carbs (a chunk of protein bar) and lay down for 10 minutes when it comes on. I get the shakes and could go to sleep very easily.
Last time I checked it was around 13%. Do you have any idea on the biotin issue?. I was gonna go pick some up today but don't know exactly what dosage pills I should get?. Rite aid is having a buy one get one free on there store brand so I figure I might as well pick some up...

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Just take 1 of the D-biotin (or biotin) caps. It's possible to overdose.

Since you're taking so much KRALA, I figure you must have found a good price. Can I ask where? (My hotmail address is RRGG)

B

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
The topic is discussed in the anarchy stack thread.
100 mcg of bioton per 100 mg of r-ala, I believe.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
You do need biotin and D-biotin is the better more usable form. With that much I would add it, its cheap, wont hurt and it does get depleted.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do need biotin and D-biotin is the better more usable form. With that much I would add it, its cheap, wont hurt and it does get depleted.
I have searched and searched and it seems to me that D-biotin and biotin are exactly the same thing. If you can find me a reference link I would appreciate it. I just got the stuff linked below, I think I'll be fine with that. Its a good price and from a trusted company.

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=516

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Yeah but I have been fishing around here to try and get one of the sponsers to carry it for a lower price or at least have some quanity discounts.
Yeah, a dollar a gram isn't very cheap. I would rather buy Glucophase because it's already capped, and I have no idea how much quercitin increases K-R-ala's effects, but it can't hurt.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
How much R-ALA is in K-R-Ala? 100mg = ? rala and ? Potassium

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Yup, 250mg *.65 yields 162mg of target compound. Low-yield, but unstable w/o the K-salt

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
So, the better question is how much pure R-ALA is usable?

I think that is more approprate than how much R-ala is in K-R-ala. I don't know the answer to it, but I'd be interested.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
So, the better question is how much pure R-ALA is usable?

I think that is more approprate than how much R-ala is in K-R-ala. I don't know the answer to it, but I'd be interested.

R-ALA is unstable w/o the salt. The effective yield must be considerably higher with the KRALA form, but I have nothing to back it up. Geronova goes into detail on the website.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Oh man, I realize this is "TMI" but I've got the worst squirts on Bulk's KRALA powder. I had run out of Sledge's Glucophase and it's out of stock so I bought 50g of Bulk's. I wasn't aware of bowel-tolerance issues with ALA, but this stuff is POTENT!

I took approx 400mg TID. I've taken an equiv dose of Glucophase, but never had the squirts on GXR.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man, I realize this is "TMI" but I've got the worst squirts on Bulk's KRALA powder. I had run out of Sledge's Glucophase and it's out of stock so I bought 50g of Bulk's. I wasn't aware of bowel-tolerance issues with ALA, but this stuff is POTENT!

I took approx 400mg TID. I've taken an equiv dose of Glucophase, but never had the squirts on GXR.
Have not had that problem at all, and you can see from my other posts how much I have been taking.

S

Superior1

Awards
100mg of KRALA would have 40mg of active KRALA. T-Bone is taking it in the proper dose. 500mg yields 200mg of active RALA. Do that 2-3 times day and it works wonders. It can be had for .60 a gram in the right place.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
i could be really wrong on this, and mind you i really dig 1fast's stuff... but wasn't it proven by geronova that they don't sell bulk krala to 1fast? cause, i can't remember mike ever postin the coa on it. again sorry if im wrong, but kinda curious and all.

S

Superior1

Awards
It is possible that they buy from Geronova but are not licensed with them. This happened to me about 1 1/2 years ago. I was buying from them and was contacted by them. Mostly due to me buying from them through my legal company name which is different from my web site. They had actually contacted me through our site. Once I informed them of the difference we worked out the license agreement and all is well now.

This would lead me to believe, since I serious doubt 1fast would misrepresent their product that they are not licensed to sell using the KRALA name. If this was in the past they have probably cleared that up by now.

Thats my opinion...