What is the best supplement for growing in mass???

AndreiColeman

Awards
can you please recommende me a supplement for growing in mass
and by the way is mega mass a good protein??
i eat good and i m not begginner and also i go to the gym 5 days/week

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caloric surplus and some staples would help if you're just starting out. You didn't give us any background.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Was food mentioned?...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Just mass? Gallon of milk a day and carton of eggs a day

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Food and if your feeling risky, more food. For example peanut butter, eggs, whole milk

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
In my case, when food stopped working, hydrolized protein took it from there.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Idk if it's been mentioned, but food.

Also like Abe said, milk. I prefer skim.

Also dry cereal. Go through a box of rice chex and corn flakes a day, lift like a monster and tell me you won't gain.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Idk if it's been mentioned, but food. Also like Abe said, milk. I prefer skim. Also dry cereal. Go through a box of rice chex and corn flakes a day, lift like a monster and tell me you won't gain.
I like my milk, like how I like my women. Whole and white. Lol

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Its almost funny, that if his OP was worded slightly different or he was a regular poster, this would be a massive shill thread.

Oh, and eat food. ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually surprised at the comments of the people above me. This guy is obviously new yet noone has recommended food

;)

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually surprised at the comments of the people above me. This guy is obviously new yet noone has recommended food

;)
I can't be a jackass anymore. This man asked a question and he deserves an answer:

OP, if you're experienced, you know what to do. Just double, triple or even quadruple your carb + protein intake.

What you have to know is that in a caloric surplus where 50-60% of kcals come from CHO, you will be burning CHO and storing fat. So, if you want mass, keep the fat low (and keep them to monounsat/polyunsat because sat is a solid type of fat), the carbs super high and the protein moderate to high (depending if you're on anabolics).

Some might rail against me on the fat intake but this is what works for me. YMMV but the best thing to do is just play around with it.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Although I'm a new poster I've been reading these threads for over a year so I knew that the answer was going to be food, but you guys really took it and ran with it. Bravo.

Also, OP, just a word of advice from a fellow newbie...always use the search function before asking a question!!!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Seriously guys...2 pages and no mention of food

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you eat a lot of chicken wrap it in bacon.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
27 replies and the poor guy cant get a supp rec. lol So here goes. Start with creatine.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone has been adding more mass to me then I was expecting, on the third week and Im very impressed.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Someone should mention that if this guys stacks food with more food tosses in creatine and really goes all out and adds follidrone he is going to need a very complex and long PCT. Just so he knows lol.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Well honestly no supp is going to put mass on you unless you are in a caloric surplus, even then any natty supps effects will be negligible. Follidrone, dermastrength, and anabeta are all great supps for strength muscle fullness, but they will only add as much mass as the amount of calories you intake. Now if you are over 21, have 3-5+ years training, and are knowledgable in how to cycle then go to the anabolic section and look up DMZ, tren, trest, epi, halo etc.