Best Cissus product?

STEELCITY

Awards
This is something that might help my joints and tendons heal a little quicker. To me, glucosamine isn't glucosamine unless it's a certain name brand. I use "Irwin Naturals" for myself and my mother who has arthritis. It has helped the both of us. I feel it's time to move on to something stronger now. Which is it?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Cissus XT/USPLabs SuperCissus are good. If you want a product with more than just Cissus (but contain it), try Antaeus Labs Achilles or iForce Joint help.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recently started using finaflexs multi vitamin which includes glucose/chond/msm/cissuss. been feeling good with those hiqh quality ingredients

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IForce Joint Help and GLCDirect glucosamine.

wray98

wray98

Awards
I've tried many cissus products and believe it or not there is a guy in Arlington, TX that packages his own house brand version for his store Nutrition Nation that I find works the best for me. The SNS Cissus XT works well too. I also like Elasti Joint by Labrada as well.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
How is SNS Cissus XT vs Iforce Joint Help ? because one have more cissus with a lower extract and the other have paractin. I'm currently using joint help but this is just for a few months because I don't plan on using a COX-2 inhibitor everyday.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
anyone know about added benefits of combining 5% and 50% ? to get maximum joint help and some anabolic properties.. thanks!

beerdrinker

Awards
I had good results with SuperCissus. I had some really bad tendonitis that started really clearing up into the second bottle. Not sure if a stronger formula would have worked more quickly.

I do believe it really helped block cortisol because after I stopped taking it, I had symptoms consistent with elevated cortisol levels. Like it raged back after being suppressed. That lasted like a week or two.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
SNS Cissus XT and Animal Flex really helped my joints and shoulder. Takes a little bit to kick in, but when it does, I definitely feel the difference

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
SNS Cissus XT and Animal Flex really helped my joints and shoulder. Takes a little bit to kick in, but when it does, I definitely feel the difference
Yes i'm considering this stack at the moment, really pricey per month

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
SNS Cissus XT is g2g. Great to stack with Antaeus Achilles!

Reactions: mw1
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SuperCissus or Animal Flex
I know Scivation is releasing a new Joint product here shortly which is in the beta-testing stages.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Which version supercissus? They have used different extracts
Current Version is legit IMO, i rarly take joint supps, but had a small flare up in my elbow and after a week no problems.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is something that might help my joints and tendons heal a little quicker. To me, glucosamine isn't glucosamine unless it's a certain name brand. I use "Irwin Naturals" for myself and my mother who has arthritis. It has helped the both of us. I feel it's time to move on to something stronger now. Which is it?
Cissus XT

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Cissus-XT would be my first choice. I love SNS and support them fully.

Antaeus labs Achilles is a fantastic option if you want to go with a multi-ingredient product.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
CIssus XT and/ or Anteus labs Achilles. I would try bulk Cissus first and see if it alleviates the pain for you. Works wonders for me personally.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
CIssus XT and/ or Anteus labs Achilles. I would try bulk Cissus first and see if it alleviates the pain for you. Works wonders for me personally.
what do you recommend to stack with cissus xt ? I already have fish oil and glucosamine

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a nugget of info...

The active constituents of cissus are not known. Most studies use a 2.5% ketosterone extract. Thus, the logical (and anecdote-supported) choice would be to use either the lowest active ketosterone % possible or simply use an unstandardized extract. You wouldn't want to bring up levels of an ingredient that most likely isn't active (if a 2.5% extract creates an effect, it's almost certainly something else within the plant, especially since those same studies only used a few hundred mgs of cissus)
Also, thanks for all the SNS support ITT :)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dose 2caps Cissus XT in the morning and 2caps before bed, keeps my knees and elbows happy.

STEELCITY

Awards
Thanks for all the responses guys.

I ended up ordering USP Labs' Super Cissus. Lets see how it goes.

Is Cissus a supplement that should be taken all the time? or every once in a while? is it a substitute for glucosamine?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take it daily, yes...for I'd say 8-12 weeks..

beerdrinker

Awards
Thanks for all the responses guys.

I ended up ordering USP Labs' Super Cissus. Lets see how it goes.

Is Cissus a supplement that should be taken all the time? or every once in a while? is it a substitute for glucosamine?
I decided 8-9 weeks (2 bottles) was enough for me, and I got off. The reason being, we don't REALLY know how it works or EXACTLY what it does. If it's simply killing the pain and not actively healing it, it's probably not a good idea to keep masking the pain and making the injury worse. If it is healing the injury, that's some pretty powerful stuff, and maybe you shouldn't stay on it forever. It's kind of expensive too.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take 3G Glucosamine and 3G MSM with my 3G Cissus XT.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
I decided 8-9 weeks (2 bottles) was enough for me, and I got off. The reason being, we don't REALLY know how it works or EXACTLY what it does. If it's simply killing the pain and not actively healing it, it's probably not a good idea to keep masking the pain and making the injury worse. If it is healing the injury, that's some pretty powerful stuff, and maybe you shouldn't stay on it forever. It's kind of expensive too.
If you take cissus + rehab and take it easy for a while the product is going to help you heal by lowering the inflammation

if you take the cissus and do like nothing have happened when you're going to stop the pain is going to be worse