Need a strong/SAFE test booster due to minor injuries..

STEELCITY

Awards
Last 2-3 years I've used I-Force Products and I loved them. I've probably used Tropinol and Reversitol V2 the most. I used Testabolan and Intimidate twice. I still have a Creaplex (creatine mono) from them from a year ago. So I have to say that overall, I am a fan of IForce.

Last 2 months, out of the blue, I am all F****D up! I've been nursing a "frozen shoulder" and I even have hip bursitis. Both of these are basically cases of inflammation and can take some time to heal on their own. The hip has been getting better the last 2 weeks. Shoulder is getting there slowly. The thing that sucks most is that I've been sidelined from the gym. The last 7 years I've been going to the gym 3-5x a week and now the last 6 weeks I haven't went once because I am so limited. When the shoulder started bothering me that threw so many workouts out the window for me. So I started doing some stair master and leg workouts and I made the hip worse. haha. (I really have to laugh at myself). Once the hip bothered me, I said "the hell with the gym for now".

I'm only 33 years old. That's why it's a real kick in the d*ck.

Either way guys, with that said: What is a good testbooster out there? Are the Iforce products still good? I want something that is safe too. Once my body begins to heal more I want to hit the gym hard so I can get back in shape quick. I let myself go for 6 weeks and feel like a$$.

STEELCITY

Awards
After reading a little bit, it's looking like Black Lion's Follistatin is the way to go. A lot of good reviews I see. I still want opinions though.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
From reading your post, it doesn't seem like a test booster would help you much.

BLR Follidrone is a great product, and gives insane indurance. I don't know if it would help on your situation though. For some extra drive and motivation i would recommend Anabeta Elite + DermaStrength. That stack is ****ing insane. Follidrone is a good option too, no doubt (it doesn't boost test though, afaik.)

STEELCITY

Awards
I thought it was a test booster?? Just endurance?

I want to buy the product(s) for motivation. It can be any week I start to work out, so I want it to be handy. I'll be in this week to start with some abs at least.

STEELCITY

Awards
From reading your post, it doesn't seem like a test booster would help you much.

BLR Follidrone is a great product, and gives insane indurance. I don't know if it would help on your situation though. For some extra drive and motivation i would recommend Anabeta Elite + DermaStrength. That stack is ****ing insane. Follidrone is a good option too, no doubt (it doesn't boost test though, afaik.)
Anabeta Elite has good reviews too. I've never used any of these gel products. How do you use Dermastrength?

khwaj

Awards
i cant really help you with suggesting products
but i came in to say that i dont recommend Follidrone or any -Epi products if you got any injuries

not saying its a bad product but when i last used -Epi, i got insane strength and endurance boost, more than my body could handle and injuries cropped up during the run because i pushed myself more than usual
so it might aggravate any injuries you have

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta Elite has good reviews too. I've never used any of these gel products. How do you use Dermastrength?
I simply apply 1/2 a pump on the shoulder pre-workout, and then alternate between each should every day. First time i've tried it, and it has been amazing.

STEELCITY

Awards
I simply apply 1/2 a pump on the shoulder pre-workout, and then alternate between each should every day. First time i've tried it, and it has been amazing.
Now I want to stack Anabeta Elite. I want to heal and do a 60 day cycle. I don't know much about this gel stuff. I'm willing to try it. Erase Pro seems to be a popular stack.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP,

I would suggest to try a goof laxogenin product such as blackstone labs Anogenin. Dose it 100-200 and you will feel a great healing effect on it.

You can try those stacks and i bet you will not be dissapointed:

PES Anabeta Elite + PES Erase or
MAN PR XT + MAN Nolvadren XT

If you want a cheap anabolic product buy Soy Lecithin Granules from FEARN or Optima. That will give you nice doses of Phospholipids such as Phosphatidic acid and other.

if you want a good pump, endurance then Nitrates would be your best friend.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
finaflexs Mass 550+Pure test
killer stack for what your looking for.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you seeing a doctor or physical therapist? Those would be my first moves, not a test booster.

You may also need evaluation of your lifts to ensure proper form.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you seeing a doctor or physical therapist? Those would be my first moves, not a test booster.

This is the best advice so far. The money you would use on a test booster, use that to see a doctor.

dbenj7

Awards
This is the best advice so far. The money you would use on a test booster, use that to see a doctor.
Agreed, see a decent physio man. Cissus or a good joint formula may assist healing too

STEELCITY

Awards

I have been. I've been going for 4 weeks now to my chiropractor. I usually go once a month. With the shoulder I've been going once a week now. I even have an appointment tomorrow for my fifth consecutive week. He told me that there isn't much you can do with it other than getting some blood flow in there through a deep tissue "cross fiber" massage and ultra-sounding it. Other than that, he told me to ice it 3-4x a day and he gave me some resistance bands and exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff in the meantime.

My form is fine. I think going heavy has slowly took a toll on me. I asked a friend of mine who is a doctor, "how the hell did this happen to me? It was nothing sudden." He responded to me that it can be a "slow occurring injury". Every week I bench incline dumbbells, I'm putting up 110lb 3 sets of 8-6-6. Occasionally I've done 125lb dumbbells 5-3-2. That will catch up to you.

dbenj7

Awards
I have been. I've been going for 4 weeks now to my chiropractor. I usually go once a month. With the shoulder I've been going once a week now. I even have an appointment tomorrow for my fifth consecutive week. He told me that there isn't much you can do with it other than getting some blood flow in there through a deep tissue "cross fiber" massage and ultra-sounding it. Other than that, he told me to ice it 3-4x a day and he gave me some resistance bands and exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff in the meantime.

My form is fine. I think going heavy has slowly took a toll on me. I asked a friend of mine who is a doctor, "how the hell did this happen to me? It was nothing sudden." He responded to me that it can be a "slow occurring injury". Every week I bench incline dumbbells, I'm putting up 110lb 3 sets of 8-6-6. Occasionally I've done 125lb dumbbells 5-3-2. That will catch up to you.
Seeing a chiro is all well and good, however if soft tissue problems are not addressed then the problem will persist unless something is structurally wrong perhaps.

Do you do any foam rolling or self myofascial release at all? Can help alot, particularly with the hip issue. Could you switch to exercises that do not irritate the shoulder so much? Perhaps some strengthening/rehab work? A good physio would be able to help with that

STEELCITY

Awards
Seeing a chiro is all well and good, however if soft tissue problems are not addressed then the problem will persist unless something is structurally wrong perhaps.

Do you do any foam rolling or self myofascial release at all? Can help alot, particularly with the hip issue. Could you switch to exercises that do not irritate the shoulder so much? Perhaps some strengthening/rehab work? A good physio would be able to help with that
I haven't done any foam rolling or myofascial release exercises. I have to see what those are. The hip is a case of inflammation, would those work? Tomorrow the chiropractor is going to make me do some shoulder exercises before any massages or adjustments because he said, if it irritates the shoulder, he can work on it right after. I need to see what exercises I can do in the meantime that won't irritate my shoulder. I want to go do some abs this week. Leg extensions. See if I can do some biceps. It truly is a b!tch.

But I see what your saying regarding the soft tissue, a good physio probably will help. I've been seeing a little improvement so that's the only reason I haven't made that move yet. If it continues. I definitely will go see one. Sometimes I think doing a lot of dips messed up my shoulder too.

warrior737

Awards
I would use some ostraine from OL. The healing benefits are great along with huge strength increases.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Sorry just read about the shoulder , I tore most of my ligaments in my left shoulder about 2 years ago , and what really helped me was to start swimming , it realy keeps the shoulders and other joints healthy , it is low impact and helps with my conditioning come contest time, give it a try and maybe it will also work for you ,?? good luck with the injuries my friend

dbenj7

Awards
I haven't done any foam rolling or myofascial release exercises. I have to see what those are. The hip is a case of inflammation, would those work? Tomorrow the chiropractor is going to make me do some shoulder exercises before any massages or adjustments because he said, if it irritates the shoulder, he can work on it right after. I need to see what exercises I can do in the meantime that won't irritate my shoulder. I want to go do some abs this week. Leg extensions. See if I can do some biceps. It truly is a b!tch.

But I see what your saying regarding the soft tissue, a good physio probably will help. I've been seeing a little improvement so that's the only reason I haven't made that move yet. If it continues. I definitely will go see one. Sometimes I think doing a lot of dips messed up my shoulder too.
Shoulders can be a complex beast. I have had alot of hip issues on my right side which has caused a cascade of other problems. I've found releasing the piriformis, glute medius and tfl area have provided alot of relief. I do this using a tennis ball/lacrosse ball and then follow it up with some stretches. Could give it a shot and see if it helps.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Frozen shoulder sucks, you getting the stabs of pain when resting from it like i did?

Took months for me to heal up, just go gently on lifts, it was always incline that set me off so i avoid this. Instead i focus on db raises with strict form, keeping the forearm below the elbow and turning the db like im pouring something right at the peak of the lift so i get a really good squeeze from it.
Sleeping on my side would bring it out as well.

I'm surprised no one has suggested something like dermastr3ngth, as the laxogenin is well known to relieve any joint issues.

I would suggest skeletal balm, but i don't think it's available which is such a shame, so i use a good mag oil spray and it does the trick.

STEELCITY

Awards
Sorry just read about the shoulder , I tore most of my ligaments in my left shoulder about 2 years ago , and what really helped me was to start swimming , it realy keeps the shoulders and other joints healthy , it is low impact and helps with my conditioning come contest time, give it a try and maybe it will also work for you ,?? good luck with the injuries my friend
I think swimming might be a great idea! Great point!

Shoulders can be a complex beast. I have had alot of hip issues on my right side which has caused a cascade of other problems. I've found releasing the piriformis, glute medius and tfl area have provided alot of relief. I do this using a tennis ball/lacrosse ball and then follow it up with some stretches. Could give it a shot and see if it helps.
My hip was screwed up too. That's getting better. I think I might have overloaded one side of my body and not the other. I got to get it right now.

Frozen shoulder sucks, you getting the stabs of pain when resting from it like i did?

Took months for me to heal up, just go gently on lifts, it was always incline that set me off so i avoid this. Instead i focus on db raises with strict form, keeping the forearm below the elbow and turning the db like im pouring something right at the peak of the lift so i get a really good squeeze from it.
Sleeping on my side would bring it out as well.

I'm surprised no one has suggested something like dermastr3ngth, as the laxogenin is well known to relieve any joint issues.

I would suggest skeletal balm, but i don't think it's available which is such a shame, so i use a good mag oil spray and it does the trick.
I ordered Dermastrength..can't wait :)

But no, my pain is more dull, not a stabbing pain