ARA or SARM??

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
I'm coming off a run of Iron Flex Supplements Nasty Mass the last 5 weeks and headed into PCT currently. Doing some research on what I want to run in between cycles and wanted some outside opinions on the following choices I'm considering.

Cycles options

1) Olympus Labs Ostar1ne 20mg x 8weeks
GW 10mg x 8 weeks
PCT
DAA
Olympus Labs Rehab

2) SNS X-Factor 1.5-2g workout days
GMS 6g workout days
L-Carnatine 4g split dose daily
PES Anabeta
Possibly Laxogenin...

Goal is to recomp and keep muscle I gained off Nasty Mass. Will be using push/pull/legs split with added cardio 3 days a week as well. Calories will be at maintenance on lifting days and 500 under on cardio days.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

mostly just for pct, you don't want to take something like ostarine that is potentially suppressive

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards

mostly just for pct, you don't want to take something like ostarine that is potentially suppressive
Not running this until 4 weeks after PCT is complete. Not sure If I mentioned that or not...but thanks for your opinion. Never ran ARA or a SARM so I would be new to both..

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Not running this until 4 weeks after PCT is complete. Not sure If I mentioned that or not...but thanks for your opinion. Never ran ARA or a SARM so I would be new to both..
4 weeks after pct hmm... Both good options but what's your goal? That would be the deciding factor

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Your option 1 is great for recomp. Option 2 is great for a bulk. I'm on ara/anabeta now and week 4 feels amazing. Which reminds me, I need to update my log.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
4 weeks after pct hmm... Both good options but what's your goal? That would be the deciding factor
Recomp for sure...going to have to find your log on ARA/Anabeta and check it out!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Recomp for sure...going to have to find your log on ARA/Anabeta and check it out!
Then my vote is on choice #1. My log is going to die. I have to get a Cort injection on my shoulder so I'm stopping ara for that reason. I'll restart a new one that doesn't promote inflammation

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Then my vote is on choice #1. My log is going to die. I have to get a Cort injection on my shoulder so I'm stopping ara for that reason. I'll restart a new one that doesn't promote inflammation
Leaving toward number 1 before I even posted so that's some reassurance thanks and good luck with that..

Also doing research on LGD-4033 (think that's correct) but confused on dosing. Seen 3mg-10mg and know a SERM is necessary for PCT. May pull the trigger on that for a SARM bulk when these PH's so very banned..

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't run a SARM in between cycles, even if it's after the majority of your PCT, at doses high enough to do anything they're still mildly suppressive, and that's the last thing you want between cycles.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say X-Factor is certainly the safer bet, of the two.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree on the safety for sure...but does that really matter these days?! Lol
haha, health is always priority number one if you want to have a long lifting "career".

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leaving toward number 1 before I even posted so that's some reassurance thanks and good luck with that..

Also doing research on Discount Code = comebackoctober
Expires: November 1st (think that's correct) but confused on dosing. Seen 3mg-10mg and know a SERM is necessary for PCT. May pull the trigger on that for a SARM bulk when these PH's so very banned..
I am also doing my research on LGD-4033.Did you read the info at Dat?

if you're going to go with LGD-4033, use uniquemicals, theirs actually tested pure in an independent test

http://www.ergo-log.com/lgd-4033-in-web-shops-authentic-tb-500-is-not.html
EasyEJL have you used LGD-4033?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used LGD at 3mg, did as much research on it as I could with my doctor room mate, and what we found was a bit troubling. First, the only study on it has quite a few holes, as well as LGD being more suppressive than people give it credit for. Also, it's effects are cumulative, which is a concern. For its effects on HPTA I would hesitate to run it anywhere near another suppressive cycle. You'd be better off using it as a test base, for shorter cycles. The study is definitely an interesting read for those with the ability to buy papers.

ArA with anabeta and maybe toss in some betaine would be my recommendation here.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
I used LGD at 3mg, did as much research on it as I could with my doctor room mate, and what we found was a bit troubling. First, the only study on it has quite a few holes, as well as LGD being more suppressive than people give it credit for. Also, it's effects are cumulative, which is a concern. For its effects on HPTA I would hesitate to run it anywhere near another suppressive cycle. You'd be better off using it as a test base, for shorter cycles. The study is definitely an interesting read for those with the ability to buy papers.

ArA with anabeta and maybe toss in some betaine would be my recommendation here.
Wasn't aware it had HPTA effects thanks for pointing that out. Still have a good amount of time to figure out my next move so definitely taking this all in..

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have never used LGD. Not a fan of Osta though but love XFactor,xgels.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks for the info!Definitely suppresive and would require a clomid PCT.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Sarm + ara ftw

xhrr

Awards
I used LGD at 3mg, did as much research on it as I could with my doctor room mate, and what we found was a bit troubling. First, the only study on it has quite a few holes, as well as LGD being more suppressive than people give it credit for. Also, it's effects are cumulative, which is a concern. For its effects on HPTA I would hesitate to run it anywhere near another suppressive cycle. You'd be better off using it as a test base, for shorter cycles. The study is definitely an interesting read for those with the ability to buy papers. ArA with anabeta and maybe toss in some betaine would be my recommendation here.
Elaborate on using lgd as a test base im genuinely curious

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL have you used LGD-4033?
not yet. I've been out of the gym for a bit now with non-workout related injuries (broken ankle was the latest) but figure after i'm back in for 8-10 weeks i'll do a cycle of it. I'm on TRT so the suppression doesn't matter to me

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not yet. I've been out of the gym for a bit now with non-workout related injuries (broken ankle was the latest) but figure after i'm back in for 8-10 weeks i'll do a cycle of it. I'm on TRT so the suppression doesn't matter to me
Heal up soon!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

In complete agreement. SNS is having killer sales on Xgels and glycophase. Buy an xgels get a glycophase free. Cannot beat that.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Sarm + ara ftw
Lol don't do this. It's a waste.

IMO, do ostarine or ara and keep the cals high.

The info about LGD is certainly interesting. Obviously a full pct would be needed, but the theme across the board is that it's more potent than test itself. It will be build muscle, but it will shut you down. Ostarine will simply suppress you.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ostarine would be my pick. 20 mg is plenty potent.

This is a conditional recommendation. Assuming that you had a successful PCT and health markers having returned to normal and maintained for 3 or so weeks.

Lol don't do this. It's a waste.

IMO, do ostarine or ara and keep the cals high.

The info about LGD is certainly interesting. Obviously a full pct would be needed, but the theme across the board is that it's more potent than test itself. It will be build muscle, but it will shut you down. Ostarine will simply suppress you.
Could potentially be interesting. The ArA could increase AR which could potentiate the ostarine (or any androgenic compound actually).

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
If it's more potent then test then I would just run a test itself, wasn't aware of that.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel for you- I had a pretty good break on my ankle a year ago and can even think about doing squats or leg presses anymore :(

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Same way when I fractured my patella and ruptured my quad tendon... Still can't do squats the same

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't even walk right really. been 4-5 weeks since the cast was off and I started walking at all again. This weekend was my youngest kid's first cub scout camping trip, and it was at a campground that everything was spread out at. painful weekend, but we still did all the activities

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I can't even walk right really. been 4-5 weeks since the cast was off and I started walking at all again. This weekend was my youngest kid's first cub scout camping trip, and it was at a campground that everything was spread out at. painful weekend, but we still did all the activities
What type of fracture did you have? I'm curious where exactly it was. Any precautions given to you by the doc?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What type of fracture did you have? I'm curious where exactly it was. Any precautions given to you by the doc?
it was diagonal tibia fracture. had surgery with 3 screws, plus an anchor to hold a ligament that had ripped off. No precautions particularly, but i'm still having follow up visits. one this week that is the final follow up and will be the decision maker as to whether I do any physical therapy at all.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting. I'm surprised you didn't get any other issues in there. Could have stressed the interosseous membrane as well.

Given the ligament issue and the surgery, I would suggest you at least get a variety of exercises for the foot/ankle. Make sure that the range of motion of each side is equal as well. This could lead to further movement problems down the road if it isn't addressed now.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually i'm an idiot I get them mixed up. it was the fibula that fractured, the tibia just got dislocated tearing the ligament. I do need to look for a series of flexibility exercises to do for it, as the stiffness is the worst part. well that and the swelling

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
actually i'm an idiot I get them mixed up. it was the fibula that fractured, the tibia just got dislocated tearing the ligament. I do need to look for a series of flexibility exercises to do for it, as the stiffness is the worst part. well that and the swelling
Yeah. I thought so. Wasn't sure if I was just being an idiot.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Running both Osta and Xgels is a good option IMO. As long as you have a PCT then it should be sweet.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
here's the pre-surgery :p

The pre-surgery images discern that you were most likely going to have an issue in the future. The tibia is not completely congruent with the dome of the talus, as evidence by the space between the mortise and talus. It looks like the alignment of some bones are indeed a bit off

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The pre-surgery images discern that you were most likely going to have an issue in the future. The tibia is not completely congruent with the dome of the talus, as evidence by the space between the mortise and talus. It looks like the alignment of some bones are indeed a bit off
yeah, it was definitely shifted around. here's the front post surgery

And sorry about the thread jack....

I don't see where there would be real synergy in the osta/ARA combo directly but as they both contribute in different areas I think you wouldn't lose anything in overlap. Same with adding in anabeta or Recompadrol or one of the other GDAs

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I still think x factor and osta is great. You can run x factor for 3 months so it will last you through your pct. or start it pct if you want

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still think x factor and osta is great. You can run x factor for 3 months so it will last you through your pct. or start it pct if you want
I feel that ArA is better suited on cycle to further potentiate whatever androgen(ic) compound you're running.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it was definitely shifted around. here's the front post surgery

I don't see where there would be real synergy in the osta/ARA combo directly but as they both contribute in different areas I think you wouldn't lose anything in overlap. Same with adding in anabeta or Recompadrol or one of the other GDAs
It definitely looks a bit better there.

Ostarine and ARA would be great stack. I haven't had the chance to use Ostarine, but I'm contemplating a run here pretty soon.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It definitely looks a bit better there.

Ostarine and ARA would be great stack. I haven't had the chance to use Ostarine, but I'm contemplating a run here pretty soon.
I'm going to start some LGD-4033 once i'm back in the gym for a few weeks. While being on TRT, suppression is meaningless. Still not sure (I'll have to hunt around) whether anyone has run any of the SARMs along with a test dose, or whether there is any value in doing that.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to start some LGD-4033 once i'm back in the gym for a few weeks. While being on TRT, suppression is meaningless. Still not sure (I'll have to hunt around) whether anyone has run any of the SARMs along with a test dose, or whether there is any value in doing that.
Any chance you'll log the LGD-4033?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance you'll log the LGD-4033?
maybe. I'll be putting up a log on GuardianX Lifestyles Omniscenti soon, but since that's a nootropic it will be just related to that. I could log the LGD separately from that. I might even start up with it with starting at the gym again, although there will be a bit of muscle memory gains at first, it still could work out and certainly won't hurt.