Good stack?

DaLegend4445

Awards
I have been dying to try Follidrone been hearing great things about it. I have taken X-factor in the past with AnaBeta. I have some left over Anabeta so was thinking of using that. Would Follidrone, AnaBeta, and X-factor be a good stack? Or should I just do Follidrone and AnaBeta and not but another bottle of X-factor?

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone is a great product, running it right now with great results. Follidrone and ABE should be a great stack to go with. If you've already ran x factor leave it out so you can see how the Folli does for you.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been dying to try Follidrone been hearing great things about it. I have taken X-factor in the past with AnaBeta. I have some left over Anabeta so was thinking of using that. Would Follidrone, AnaBeta, and X-factor be a good stack? Or should I just do Follidrone and AnaBeta and not but another bottle of X-factor?
Why not start with Follidron 1st and then add the others?Since you know what to expect from AB/Xfactor already.This way you can see how the Follidrone is working for you.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'd run them separately. Make it last longer.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run Follidrone seperately from everything. You should see how effective it is for you before you stack it with other stuff. I found it very effective, but some didn't (as with all supplements).

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Run Follidrone seperately from everything. You should see how effective it is for you before you stack it with other stuff. I found it very effective, but some didn't (as with all supplements).
I would agree with this assertion.

X-Factor and Anabeta is a fantastic stack. How did you like X-factor? My suggestion would be to get more X-factor.

However, if you want to test out Follidrone I would suggest running it solo for at least a month before adding something else in. This should give you an accurate idea of how well it works.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Definitely give Follidrone a try solo, especially if you know how X-Factor treats you. I haven't used X-Factor but have done a few runs of X-Gels and have also ran Follidrone. I found that ArA gave me more size but Follidrone provided a great boost of endurance - so now I know when during my training cycle I want to utilize each. Good luck with the Folli run!

DaLegend4445

Awards
Trying to read up on Follidrone but not a lot of information. I know it doesn't need a legit PCT but do you think maybe test booster after? Also how did you dose it?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to read up on Follidrone but not a lot of information. I know it doesn't need a legit PCT but do you think maybe test booster after? Also how did you dose it?
There's plenty of information. It's natty and doesn't require ANY PCT......2 caps pre-workout.