What Fat burners can safely/effectively used with Concerta

TonyGunsling

Awards
My wife is prescribed concerta (18mg, 54mg).

She is looking to drop bodyfat with the use of fat burners. I am not an expert on them so I wanted to ask.
Things I have considered is Alphamine, Forskolin, and Yohimbine...

What can she safely take? Or stack to get more benefits from what she is already using?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
from what I gather on this subject is that if its a therapeutic dose there shouldn't be much problem with it.. I would say what ever you decide.. break her in easy and slow.. minimum doses to access tolerances and make sure there is no interactions with them.
things to watch for may include: elevated hb, jaundice, shaking, lack of sleep, and irritability. if there are any issues cease usage immediately.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife is prescribed concerta (18mg, 54mg).

She is looking to drop bodyfat with the use of fat burners. I am not an expert on them so I wanted to ask.
Things I have considered is Alphamine, Forskolin, and Yohimbine...

What can she safely take? Or stack to get more benefits from what she is already using?
I would think Concerta would be enough to keep her going. I would use a non/low stim like Green Coffee bean or Garcinia

wray98

wray98

Awards
Concerta should be enough to drop the body fat and keep her moving throughout the day like mw1 stated above. Along with the green coffee bean and garcinia, she could throw in some CLA.

vygah

vygah

Awards
I'm on 54 mg Concerta ED and I'm using an EC stack. I am 220 lbs tho, so I am fairly under-dosed.

TonyGunsling

Awards
The thought that just arose for me is...
Shes taken preworkouts quite frequently in the past. Neither of us thought about the danger in mixing stims with it. And all the times she has had a monster or rockstar...
On a good note, her BP is at very good numbers, the last ive seen. 105ish over something else. haha. never paid too close attention to remember I guess.

Well Guys, I am truly appreciating the input here. Thanks.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly just diet. Fat burners are incredibly unnecessary. I've used so many in the past and honestly never notice that much of a difference when cutting with and without sups. It's all diet and training.