Questions about T2

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So mind and muscle was kind enough to supply me with a 3 product stack.... One of those products is T2, which I know very little about and even the research I looked up was not very detailed.... I think what I read said T2 somehow stimulates the thyroid?

My questions are

1. How much is a good starting dose, and how high can you safely go up? My bottle says .5 ml 2x per day so 1 ml/day and not to go over 4/day.

2. How long can you run it? Any other info would be welcomed as I have limited knowledge on this product...

3. How well does it work?

4. Any adverse effects?

Anyone with experience feel free

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/257331-godstrength-gets-mind.html

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I ran a log of it as well. I went up to 1.25ml 2x/day AM PM. Worked well for me considering I ate a lot (4-5000cals) and maintained / lost some fat. No idea on the rest htough

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran a log of it as well. I went up to 1.25ml 2x/day AM PM. Worked well for me considering I ate a lot (4-5000cals) and maintained / lost some fat. No idea on the rest htough
I know it's a non-stim but did you feel anything? Just wondering what to expect... Hopefully someone else will chime in.... The thought of messing w the thyroid sounds a bit scary lol

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I know it's a non-stim but did you feel anything? Just wondering what to expect... Hopefully someone else will chime in.... The thought of messing w the thyroid sounds a bit scary lol
increased body temp, faster sweating, some night sweats. I was nervous too so I went .25 for a week, .5 for a week 1ml for two weeks then 1.25 and tapered back down the same way to minimize any possible damage