fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered mesomorph. stay far away frm blackstone labs pwo called hype

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Controlled Labs STIMino. I like to keep it simple. I dont have a need for exotic stimulants or 400mg caffeine. I just add some bulk ingredients to it, as needed. Nitrates, Creatine, ALCAR, Theanine...

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are tons of good pre-workouts on the way including the new CONQU3R which will also offer a stim free version. Another one to lookout for is high volume by PES

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Look up ingredients and make your own.

Or just eat a cookie or a bowl of dry cereal. Wait 30 min and enjoy the pump

iddc

iddc

Awards
Stimul8 for me. with some added "staples"

strong, clean enegry/focus. no crashes. and that's on a 1/2-3/4 serving.

BEST i've tried so far!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
There are tons of good pre-workouts on the way including the new CONQU3R which will also offer a stim free version. Another one to lookout for is high volume by PES
can't wait to see the new profile.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's everyone using as a stim pwo now days?
Katana
Max-Out
Norcodrene (not a "pre", but I like the boost I get from it and usually just add some High Volume for the other benefits)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's everyone using as a stim pwo now days?
It all comes down to what your looking for in your pre. Some are more pump focused, others purely stim driven, a few all-in ones. Do you want your creatine in your pre, or do you get it elsewhere, etc.

In terms of strong stim-based ones that I use, ALLMAX Razor8 and TwinLab MVP Fuel come to mind. But I also have a stock of several older products as well, so I'm more or less set for awhile.

Test a bunch out and try for yourself. Pre's are probably the most enjoyable category to play around with.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
using max out now and love it....pump juice extreme is good too if you like beta alanine

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
STIMUL8, all the way.

Combustion is a nice stim pre too. I like mixing the two...

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
There a lot of good ones out there. Conqu3r and Stimul8 are always favorites (and I've enjoyed both). Conqu3r has a great all around profile.

I also really like App Nut Uncut and Platinum Labs Defcon1. I find that Uncut is smooth at 2 caps and will give you a nice kick in the ass at 3. I like that it has Amento in it, as this has become a favorite of mine and Amentomax seems to be sold out everywhere! Although it's proprietary, according to reps there is 130 mg of caffeine per cap.

Defcon1 is proprietary but caffeine is the last ingredient and 1 scoop doesn't give me a cracked out feeling (I'm very stim tolerant) but provides a very nice mood boost.

wray98

wray98

Awards
The new Noxipro that comes out this week is a great "stronger" pre workout. Condense by Purus labs is great too!! I've used Stimul8 as well, a bit much for me but none the less still very good if you take an additional pump product or ingredient!

S

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8
HyperMax
Conqu3r
Uncut
Enhanced (still got some)

Looking forward to trying PES High Volume.

-Matt

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There is nothing but good things said about Olympus Labs Conqu3r, Katana, White Flood Reborn, Presuge, and Core Fury

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
STIMUL8, all the way.

Combustion is a nice stim pre too. I like mixing the two...
Thanks for the support, brother :)

I can agree with COmbustion on a cut, absolutely. Seems to give some good focus.

I also love Max Out, have heard great things about Katana. Have yet to try it.

I'm also excited about the new Conqu3r!

G

Gmead80

Awards
2 caps Ampitropin and 1 scoop caffeine free Focus XT. This does it for me, amazing focus on my lifts and I can get the same workouts done faster.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Core Fury is the best I've used yet, Core Fury + Core ABC is even better.

Ritual is really good as well.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the support, brother :)

I can agree with COmbustion on a cut, absolutely. Seems to give some good focus.

I also love Max Out, have heard great things about Katana. Have yet to try it.

I'm also excited about the new Conqu3r!
In the wee hours of the morning, I find myself taking 2 combustion and 1 gram of agmatine powder. Great energy and pumps!

DR325

DR325

Awards
Definitely in for APS Mesomorph, one of the only products that still uses DMAA (listed as Geranaburn/geranium oil extract). That stuff rocks my world! Solid workouts every time, and energy all day.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Katana and Core Fury are both excellent options.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like Conqu3r

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One of my current favorites is Wyked 2.1. Awesome energy and pump!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought two of these special deals which had some samples of the Stim 8. I used it for the first time this morning. It works very well, energy last and last.

Muscle_Fiber_Artillery_Stack_medium.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought two of these special deals which had some samples of the Stim 8. I used it for the first time this morning. It works very well, energy last and last.

View attachment 108614

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
FINAFLEX has a very potent preworkout called Stimul8.
I keep hearing this rumor.... :p

some solid choices in here..
glad to see some folks enjoying the Stimul8, we appreciate the support!

View attachment 108614
that's a great bundle!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new formula of Hypermax is a great option. It was reformulated with a better flavor and now includes micronized GMS, Norvalin in addition to the Agmatine that was already in it.

4-AMP Citrate, b-PEA + Hordenine creates some very powerful focus as well as a noticeable 'feel good' feeling

Caffeine, Higenamine HCL and A-Yohimbine create an insane amount of powerful clean energy with no crash!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Surprised no one suggested Hyde V2, Stim heavy, but I LOVE it. Stack with hemavol for god mode!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myokem NITRAMINE
-2g TMG
-caffiene
-noots
-Agmatine

Or

N.O. uptake by Appnut

D

donmezsa

Awards
i like 2 scoop of Alphamine stack with 1 cap Norcodrene even they are not pre-workout

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried Mr. Hyde the other day, I liked it.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I actually popped 2 Norcodrene caps around 1 pm yesterday because I was dragging. I was still feeling nice at 5:30 pm so I skipped my usual pwo (currently Defcon1) and had a great workout. I may play around with dosing Norco a little closer to my actual workout

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually popped 2 Norcodrene caps around 1 pm yesterday because I was dragging. I was still feeling nice at 5:30 pm so I skipped my usual pwo (currently Defcon1) and had a great workout. I may play around with dosing Norco a little closer to my actual workout
Norcodrene taken pre-workout is fantastic. Love the feel I get from it.