Testafuranol Tribulus alatus

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody researched this in comparison to regular tribulus alatus extracts? I can't find any discussions about it just research

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
tribulus for test boosting eh....

Testafuranol™ is simply a trademarked name for the extracted compound Tribulus alatus
the literature claims it contains a high concentration of the active component Beta-Sitosterol as well as furastonolic saponins..
there are a couple of companies utilizing alatus, and I am not aware of any feedback from anyone regarding any notable effect on test boost, either on its own merit or in comparison to terrestris species

if you are in search of test boosting, there are many many things more worthwhile than this for you to look at

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test boosting... I want to see if this actually pans out better than regular tribulus

Tribulus Alatus significantly lowers glucose levels compared to Tribulus t and mostly importantly, it also increases free serum testosterone. That is why Analyzed Supplements released a Tribulus Alatus product.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
The better question is, what form of Tribulus has the most potent libido effects?!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tribulus Alatus significantly lowers glucose levels compared to Tribulus t and mostly importantly, it also increases free serum testosterone. That is why Analyzed Supplements released a Tribulus Alatus product.
interesting.. possible low carb applications. + I really like free test.