Making progress with Orbit Nutrition

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Power Lifting is such an amazing sport to participate in, takes a lot out of you and requires a lot of sacrifices if you want to do well but every bit of it is worth it when you get under the bar and battle for victory, when you look back at where you were and see the progression to where you are now. Each battle, each sacrifice all feels worth it when you see that progress.
July 10th I got 460 off a 2 board today I bashed 480lbs... 20lbs PR. ****ing love it.
Who cares ? Well me... And if you ask that after reading this ask yourself what the heck have you accomplished ?

Thank you Orbit Nutrition !

480 2board PR - YouTube

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What exactly helped you? Congrats on progress you just left us hanging.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Orbit helped how? Congrats on progress you just left us hanging.

Orbit helps me in a lot of ways
-supportive team
-smart individuals to dialogue with on training practices and nutrition
-great reseller of amazing products many of which I use

In fact If you have PL related goals I would gladly help you with programming

Team orbit :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orbit helps me in a lot of ways -supportive team -smart individuals to dialogue with on training practices and nutrition -great reseller of amazing products many of which I use In fact If you have PL related goals I would gladly help you with programming Team orbit :)
got it. Thanks for the offer bro I appreciate it. Not sure if I'm scared of being weak or just like the bodybuilding aspect over strength. If I ever have a change of heart I'll hit you up.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
got it. Thanks for the offer bro I appreciate it. Not sure if I'm scared of being weak or just like the bodybuilding aspect over strength. If I ever have a change of heart I'll hit you up.
Plenty of ripped power lifters
Or power body builders is the trending term

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Video not available

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Wheres your ohp vids kyle?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice partna

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Nice physique! What bf%?
No idea, I don't really monitor BF. I just watch the scale and when I am feeling myself I snap a selfie or two :)

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
kBrown can you post your BP routine?
I compete in PL not BB, I can happily help with routines. My specific routine is very specific to me and my needs / strengths / and weaknesses.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Which videos?

How you been bud?
I'm doing great big guy... Glad to see you're still putting up some serious weight, a while back you had a collage of overhead press videos

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing great big guy... Glad to see you're still putting up some serious weight, a while back you had a collage of overhead press videos
They should still on my YouTube account, I haven't done them in quite a while.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very nice work my man; I just squat that weight the other weekend and here you are 2-boarding it lol. Definitely built to be a great bencher; keep hammering it and stay hungry!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Very nice work my man; I just squat that weight the other weekend and here you are 2-boarding it lol. Definitely built to be a great bencher; keep hammering it and stay hungry!
I know right, I'm over here thinking, **** yeah I'm getting stronger.

They make it seem like I go for the granny weights everytime!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know right, I'm over here thinking, **** yeah I'm getting stronger.

They make it seem like I go for the granny weights everytime!
I was hammer curling some 5lb dbells between sets of squat the other day at the gym to push some blood into my left elbow area (bugs me sometimes) and this kid, a good 60lbs smaller than me, was like wtf lol. You could see this kid looking at the weight I had in the rack and the 5lb db in my hand and could almost smell wood burning he was so confused :dunce:

Everything has its time and place.