enlarged prostate, and "anabeta elite"

bb333

Awards
  • Established

Hello
It can happen, that with the use of anabeta elite, can cause enlarged prostate?

I think I have some discomfort, and everything makes me think of the prostate.
After you have finished to pee, I feel a slight discomfort, pain in the prostate area.
During the day, I also of involuntary urine leakage.
Like tonight, I just happened ...
a few drops of urine out involuntarily.

I was wondering if Anabeta elite, could be the cause.
It is the only supplement that I take every day.

to you!

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Anacyclus Pyrethrum
In rats, oral ingestion of 50-150mg/kg of an ethanolic root extract of anacyclus pyrethrum over 28 days appears to increase the weight of the prostate (7.5-21.5%) associated with androgenic activity.[1] This has been noted elsewhere to a similar but slightly lesser degree.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had an ultrasound and cat scan of abdomen back in July for similar symptoms. I have used probably 15-20 bottles of anabeta/ABE over the last 3 years. My prostate is below average size. I'd look at other issues for your symptoms. Mine were caused by nerve entrapment from swollen and inflamed psoas and abdomen from poor mechanics during sprinting and dead lifting.

Long story short, I don't believe ABE is responsible/capable of Increasing prostate size, let alone to the size that would cause urinary issues

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The "few drops of urine" is due to muscular or nerve issues. If it was prostate you would have very very high frequency and urges to urinate 24/7

bb333

Awards
  • Established
As a matter of fact
There's more ...
This summer I ironed the piriformis muscle, during execution of deadlifts, in super series with the leg extension ...
even today after 2 months, I am slightly hurt ...
but it is bearable.
1 month ago I had pain in the sciatic nerve to piriformis fault probably inflamed and. ..

This year off won't do it anymore.

Thanks anyway for the tips.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
I had an ultrasound and cat scan of abdomen back in July for similar symptoms. I have used probably 15-20 bottles of anabeta/ABE over the last 3 years. My prostate is below average size. I'd look at other issues for your symptoms. Mine were caused by nerve entrapment from swollen and inflamed psoas and abdomen from poor mechanics during sprinting and dead lifting.

Long story short, I don't believe ABE is responsible/capable of Increasing prostate size, let alone to the size that would cause urinary issues
man can you go into this more iv had weir stomach ab pain in my lower left side olbique and just lower abs iv always wondered what it is
sounds like it could be similar to what you had what did the doctor recomend or what did you do to fix that

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
man can you go into this more iv had weir stomach ab pain in my lower left side olbique and just lower abs iv always wondered what it is
sounds like it could be similar to what you had what did the doctor recomend or what did you do to fix that
Lots of mfr and rest. Nerve entrapment takes forever to heal especially in my case the muscles were SO sensitive. It happened in July, I am JUST starting to return to normal activity with GREAT caution

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The androgenic nature of Anacyclus is very low, while the anabolic is very high. So I would not expect anything. Although as with anything that can increase testosterone it may also increase DHT

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Perfect guys,
my head tells me to set aside, at least for the moment, ABE t. ..
Deadlift for 2 weeks.
Let's see if I show the same problems.
I'll let you know.

Thanks for the support!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
In about 20 days I will start another stack etc.

I am currently with ARA + ABE (ABE, however I stopped ... I had finished 1 jar, I'm in the middle of the second jar, etc.)
I ARA, and beginning in about 20 days, with Erase Pro, DAA, Dopadex.

You say you might have other problems with an eventual "prostate enlargement"?

Which I might add, Supplement to block benign prostatic hyperplasia.

Thank you!

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
Lots of mfr and rest. Nerve entrapment takes forever to heal especially in my case the muscles were SO sensitive. It happened in July, I am JUST starting to return to normal activity with GREAT caution
whats mfr im just curious because i have lower abs pain/weakness just feels like something is going to tear down there all the time idk if im bein gparanoid or what

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards

Hello
It can happen, that with the use of anabeta elite, can cause enlarged prostate?

I think I have some discomfort, and everything makes me think of the prostate.
After you have finished to pee, I feel a slight discomfort, pain in the prostate area.
During the day, I also of involuntary urine leakage.
Like tonight, I just happened ...
a few drops of urine out involuntarily.

I was wondering if Anabeta elite, could be the cause.
It is the only supplement that I take every day.

to you!
Have you been poking your Shlemiel into any dirty holes? Maybe you have a social disease.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The key here is you have issue that are of a medical nature. See a doctor who can find out the cause.