Primaforce Yohimbine HCI

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Got a bottle of this hoping to drop some stubborn body fat. Was going to stick with 2.5 mg preworkout. Any body know a good dosing time and amount that works best? Also I'm open to hearing about better brands, took yesterday and seemed to get the full effects I was expecting.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
.2mg/kg body weight is recommended dose.

Dosing prior to cardio/exercise on a completely empty stomach.

Do you handle yohimbine HCL well?

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I took 2.5mg preworkout yesterday and did fine, but i guess that was a pretty low dose. Body weights 182

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took 2.5mg preworkout yesterday and did fine, but i guess that was a pretty low dose. Body weights 182
That works. Better to start at a low dose and work your way up.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'm going to stick to that dose until I'm not feeling anything from it and then jump up a little bit. It's my first time messing with this supplement.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
.2mg/kg body weight is recommended dose.

Dosing prior to cardio/exercise on a completely empty stomach.

Do you handle yohimbine HCL well?
This...
if you handled 2.5 well jump to 5mg then assess and then slowly bump to around 10mg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No.. always start the low end of ANY supplement you add in, then assess and move forward. Some people get jittery off 2.5mg alone lol.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Definitely good to go slowly with Yohimbine. It can provoke strong responses if you jump up the dose too quickly. I would say that you should work it up if you can, as the doses shown to be most beneficial are quite high.

.2mg/kg of Bodyweight is the ideal dose, but many will be unable to get there. Just go slowly and see what works for you.