HELP

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Like the above. Less body fat, more muscles, and pump based products like nitrogen boosters.

Also possibly myostatin inhibition.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Like the above. Less body fat, more muscles, and pump based products like nitrogen boosters.

Ive never heard of vascularity coming from myostatin. Ive always been very vascular even at higher bf % its like im 8% in my arms, legs, calves. could this be that i have a lower myostatin level?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Ive never heard of vascularity coming from myostatin. Ive always been very vascular even at higher bf % its like im 8% in my arms, legs, calves. could this be that i have a lower myostatin level?
At least this is my understanding. Genetically most/some people have vascular limbs or body parts, everyone is different though. My forearms are tight and vein city, but my biceps/triceps not up to par. My forearms have always been a decent size since I was young, even before I trained.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Genetically most/some people have vascular limbs or body parts, everyone is different though.
yeah I wouldn't dig too deep into hypothesizing the circumstances of this phenomenon lol..
vein placement, pure and simple
sure less bodyfat will enhance the illusion, but that has nothing to do with genetic placement and quality of those veins

in answer to OP - betaine nitrate has been shown to induce increased vascularity
this is solely what comprises our MAX PUMP product

Finaflex (redefine Nutrition) Max Pump - Nutri-Verse.com

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Low body fat and genetics play a HUGE role in how vascular one is. Also, food choices can manipulate vascularity. Training style also plays a role. If one is throwing the weights around, they probably won't get as good as a pump as they would if they had slow, control negatives on every rep. Drop sets and static hold would help too.

As far as supplements go, look for something that has GMS, Agmatine, and even Norvaline. The new Hypermax, which can be purchased at nutri-verse.com with a free CreMax, has all three ingredients. One scoop provides enough of those ingredients for a pump, two scoops would be extreme pumps. Here s a summary of those three ingredients:

Glycerol Monostearate has multiple applications within pre workout supplementation. Glycerol has shown to increase performance through its ability to quickly improve hydration and cell volume. Glycerol has also been shown to increase blood volume as well as increase intramuscular fluid leading to strong long lasting pumps and fullness.

Agmatine Sulfate is an extremely popular ingredient for its ability to induce intense long lasting pumps. Agmatine can increase Nitric Oxide through multiple pathways as well as optimizing Insulin sensitivity leading to increased fullness, pumps and vascularity.

L-Norvaline is an analog of the branched chain amino acid Valine and is a potent vasodilator. It increases Nitric Oxide by inhibiting the Arginase Enzyme, an enzyme responsible for the breakdown of L-Arginine. By inhibiting Arginase Enzyme it has a highly synergistic effect with Agmatine by increasing and maintaining Nitric Oxide.

Glycerols ability to increase blood volume and intra-muscular fluid retention paired with the drastic increase in NO powered by Agmatine and Norvaline leads to powerful long lasting pumps and extreme increases in vascularity.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Var. oops wrong section

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

I am really curious to see where the market goes with Myostatin Inhibitors

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I am really curious to see where the market goes with Myostatin Inhibitors
They say it will be the next big thing when something comes out that really inhibits it to a greater degree. I've been reading up on a few different ones they have been testing but the sides are ridiculous haha

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
They say it will be the next big thing when something comes out that really inhibits it to a greater degree. I've been reading up on a few different ones they have been testing but the sides are ridiculous haha
Lol what are the sides?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****, wtf haha.
Yeah I might of over exaggerated on the death part lol, potentially in the studies it could lead to death. I will have to find some of the studies I was reading, what I remember they were using one of the myostatin inhibitors to help kids with muscle degeneration diseases, they were the ones if I recall, getting the skin discoloration.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah I wouldn't dig too deep into hypothesizing the circumstances of this phenomenon lol..
vein placement, pure and simple
sure less bodyfat will enhance the illusion, but that has nothing to do with genetic placement and quality of those veins

in answer to OP - betaine nitrate has been shown to induce increased vascularity
this is solely what comprises our MAX PUMP product

Finaflex (redefine Nutrition) Max Pump - Nutri-Verse.com
Nitrates in general will help vascularity. Some of the best vascularity I've seen was with leucine nitrate in Alpha Amino during a fasted cardio session.