Supps recommendations for far away

todrev

Awards
I have been reading threads on this site for some time and this is my first posting. I am 39-year-old US male, I currently live and work in Jakarta, Indonesia. I have been bodybuilding seriously for the past three years, 5-6 days splits. Diet is locked in tight, low bf. I usually train early in the morning, fasted. Getting supps in Indonesia is a pain in the ass. High import taxes and a corrupt government means what is available is usually 3-4 times regular prices. At present, I can only get **** products from ON, BSN and MP. I plan to order items from the US, but one delivery usually takes a few months to arrive and i can only afford to do this a few times a year. There seems to be lots of great knowledge and experience on this site about good brands and products that I only know little about. I would be grateful for suggestions on PWO, aminos, pump boosters, post workout, or just about anything regarding supps that can help me with more gains. I plan to drop a ****load of money and stock up with these orders, so I want to make it worthwhile. Shipping to Indonesia is also an issue, I know bb.com and amazon ship here. not sure about any other sites. Thanks!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Tell us what you've tried so the recommendations are not redundant.

todrev

Awards
PWO - C4, NO xplode and assualt
Aminos - AminoX and xtend
Protein - most major brands available here
creatine - MP and concrete (once)
I was able to source hemovol and cellulor ZMA a few times

Like I said, this is all that available in Indonesia on a regular basis. These were fine in the beginning stages, but I feel little or no benefit from them now.