VPX sports response about AMP citrate

magnetrude

magnetrude

Awards
Well, it's good to see that there's a supplement company that is actually defending AMP citrate instead of just rolling over and removing it from their products entirely like many of other companies are doing.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, it's good to see that there's a supplement company that is actually defending AMP citrate instead of just rolling over and removing it from their products entirely like many of other companies are doing.
It's cool seeing new products come to market, but I also think companies can & should focus on what's proven out there to just play it safe.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was amp citrate specifically marketed as a dietary supplement on its own before 1994? No? Therefore even if it is natural, it reauires an NDI.

Something being a constituent of another compliant ingredient does not pre-empt NDI requirements.

--

Good luck getting an NDI approved for amp citrate, also, to claim that human safety data on DMba exists just because people drink tea is literally nonsense. Nobody has ever or will ever consume enough tea in their entire life to add up to a single serving of DMBA.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with deeb about it not lasting but I'm still glad they're not rolling over. I hate big gov and like to see people stand up.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
Unless they show study about the compound , I don't care what they say.