Adding pre-workout in worth it?

TheJailer521

Awards
It has been at least a year since I have bought a pre workout mix.

I used to live on PWO's, I would try them all just to try them so see what had the most "kick."

I have just been taking:
  • 200mg caffeine
  • Beta alanine
  • Creatine
  • Taurine
My homebrew pre-workout seems to be working fine. Will I really notice anything going back besides maybe a little more focus, or am I just trying to waste $ here?

Thanks in advance

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you went back you could notice an increase in pump from certain products. That's actually not a bad little concoction.

If you don't want to go back you could simply add citrulline malate + Agmatine bulk

Or

Agmatine + Potassium Nitrate

Doing something along those lines could get you petty close to what an effective preworkout would contain. Bulk stuff look into SNS and potassium nitrate look into iForce KNO3

If not, check out:
Olympus Labs CONQU3R
Muscle Feast Anabolic Ignite
Katana

or others will chime in with more optons

iddc

iddc

Awards
If you went back you could notice an increase in pump from certain products. That's actually not a bad little concoction.

If you don't want to go back you could simply add citrulline malate + Agmatine bulk

Or

Agmatine + Potassium Nitrate

Doing something along those lines could get you petty close to what an effective preworkout would contain. Bulk stuff look into SNS and potassium nitrate look into iForce KNO3

If not, check out:
Olympus Labs CONQU3R
Katana

or others will chime in with more optons
cit mal is legit, you can really feel the difference. But took some time for me tho, about 2 weeks?

So is potassium nitrate! This stuff you'll feel instantly

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you went back you could notice an increase in pump from certain products. That's actually not a bad little concoction. If you don't want to go back you could simply add citrulline malate + Agmatine bulk Or Agmatine + Potassium Nitrate Doing something along those lines could get you petty close to what an effective preworkout would contain. Bulk stuff look into SNS and potassium nitrate look into iForce KNO3 If not, check out: Olympus Labs CONQU3R Muscle Feast Anabolic Ignite Katana or others will chime in with more optons
Agree^^^^

I actually cut my conqu3r with Bulk products from SNS. Cuts the stim affect down a little and tastes awesome and makes everythjng last longer

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It has been at least a year since I have bought a pre workout mix. I used to live on PWO's, I would try them all just to try them so see what had the most "kick." I have just been taking: [*]200mg caffeine [*]Beta alanine [*]Creatine [*]Taurine My homebrew pre-workout seems to be working fine. Will I really notice anything going back besides maybe a little more focus, or am I just trying to waste $ here? Thanks in advance
What you listed is pretty solid & you could very well stick with that. Myself I'm not a huge focus person so I can't suggest anything. Now if you want to add in something pump wise that's cheap, then look for NOxygen. The mentions above are solid as well.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Nitramine's been getting great feedback from different sites and reviews. If you PM your address I can send you some samples on Monday if you wanna try it before you commit

other good ones are Katana, Stimul8 (If you can handle a big stim kick), or Iron Flex's Quake

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I used to live on PWO's, I would try them all just to try them so see what had the most "kick."

I have just been taking:

[*]200mg caffeine
[*]Beta alanine
[*]Creatine
[*]Taurine

My homebrew pre-workout seems to be working fine. Will I really notice anything going back besides maybe a little more focus, or am I just trying to waste $ here?

Thanks in advance
Unflavored? That'd be unpleasant I would think.

HomeWorkouts

Awards
If it helps you focus, and it doesn't have any nasty side effects, then I say it's worth it. Focus is one of the biggest problems that we all face in the gym.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
good thread, and nice advice in here..

nothing wrong with your stack at all OP, is pretty solid
if you just wanted to expand it a bit, I might also toss in some MAX PUMP, our pump/strength/endurance compound solely comprised of betaine nitrate
this could take your stack into the next dimension

Finaflex (redefine Nutrition) Max Pump - Nutri-Verse.com

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your stack is solid. If you would like something a little extra, Hypermax has gotten great feedback. We have heard of long lasting, clean energy with no crash and laser like focus.

Choline + Phenyethylamine HCL + Hordenine HCL creates some very powerful mood enhancing and hyper focus effect

Higenamine HCL + Alpha-Yo + Caffeine provides some very intense, strong and long lasting energy

And you have GMS, Norvaline, and Agmatine for great pumps!

TheJailer521

Awards
Awesome responses so far guys, very much appreciated!

tybolton

Awards

I have just been taking:
  • 200mg caffeine
  • Beta alanine
  • Creatine
  • Taurine

Thanks in advance
That's not a bad homemade pwo. Many if not most pwo's are under-dosed. It really depends on what you're looking for in a pw. Most have the stim effect down, but lack in focus, endurance or pump supplements like beta alanine, agmatine and citrulline. There are some good products to hit the market lately, and there are some more in the pipelines that seems to look very promising. Can't wait to try the new High Volume...

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
To the OP, I think your homebrew stacks looks solid. You have been given some good advise of a couple things to add. Personally I would consider agmatine and Cit. Malate

If not, check out:
Olympus Labs CONQU3R
These are my top two picks. However since Muscle Feat not longer makes Ignite I would replace it with their per PreWO which is called Pumped Raw.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
One more thing to stack you could try is Antaeus Thunderbolt. The pumps are great but also last a LONG time. If you're looking for something dirt cheap, get some food grade KNO3.